He's getting desperate. He doesn't have much longer. How will you remember Stan the Man?

He's getting desperate. He doesn't have much longer. How will you remember Stan the Man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sLZI0ABw6o
youtube.com/watch?v=EZaTBslPjiY
youtube.com/watch?v=RmLFGWAyajU
youtube.com/watch?v=p4z7xuDhMeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>OP always starts these threads without stating who died
im scared

Stan's wife just died

Is... Is he actually immortal?

Blame Jerry

Stan who...?

Why Stan? She was your wife. I thought you loved her!

Holy shit he's truly gone mad

I'm betting Moore will be next

he'll have to pry Ditko from hiding

His wife just died, he probably doesn't have much longer now. :(

for you, Stan
youtube.com/watch?v=_sLZI0ABw6o

Just watch, Moore will be next. I doubt anybody's forgotten his Lost Girls fiasco.

better version
youtube.com/watch?v=EZaTBslPjiY

Damn

Who will bargain now...

You know I think this is it.
Depression will kill Stan the man Lee

He had to take her own Wife's life to prolong his
The absolute madman

This is it. The end. As his power wanes, he's drawing life force from those closest to him. Soon, The Immortal Man will die.

In other words, the stress of losing someone close to you can kill you, especially at his age, like with Debbie Reynolds.

I feel bad for Carrie Fisher's brother.

Their mom loved Carrie so much that losing her resulted in death, but she didn't love her son enough to stay alive.

Just like Padme.

>"When I was young, there was one girl I drew; one body and face and hair. It was my idea of what a girl should be. The perfect woman. And when I got out of the Army, somebody, a cousin of mine, knew a model, a hat model at a place called Laden Hats. He said, 'Stan, there's this really pretty girl named Betty. I think you’d like her. She might like you. Why don’t you go over and ask her to lunch.' Blah, blah, blah. So I went up to this place. Betty didn’t answer the door. But Joan answered, and she was the head model. I took one look at her — and she was the girl I had been drawing all my life. And then I heard the English accent. And I’m a nut for English accents! She said, 'May I help you?' And I took a look at her, and I think I said something crazy like, 'I love you.' I don’t remember exactly. But anyway, I took her to lunch. I never met Betty, the other girl. I think I proposed to [Joan] at lunch.”

It's okay, guys.

We'll all meet our soulmates someday.

Someday.

Someday.

his lizard hunger overrode his robot sensibilities

Draw your waifu til she comes in your laifu

How do we stop him? He's gone too far this time.

>How will you remember Stan the Man?
I'll remember him as the faggot who scammed Kirby and ruined comics.

time will stop him, user. we have time on our side

This. Don't forget about screwing Ditko and refusing to call him the co-creator of Spider-Man to this day.

As host of the super hero power hour

>Stan Lee married the physical embodiment of his drawn waifu
>Paul Dini married the physical embodiment of his written waifu

So this is the power of waifuism... Impressive.

I got a few autographs from him including the first Todd run, I'm hoping to also get it signed by Todd.

I'll remember him as a super nice guy, and I'll always remember his voice. Nobody has Stan Lee's voice. He is a great man and human as fuck.

i will play here's to you nicloa and bart, and mourn him.

Waifuism either gives you the girl of your dreams or makes you shoot up a supermarket.

Smart money is on Miller, he is getting better, but he still looks terrible.

Fuck this reminds me of my grandpa, after grandma died he said he was just glad he didn't make her sad by dying first

And don't forget Grant Morrison, who brought his female counterpart from another reality into this one, just so he could marry her.

Stan has gone too far this time

We need to stop him, any ideas?

>eating his own wife soul
MADMAN

Never seen a picture of his wife.

H-how do we stop him?

Something something poetry and rhymes.

two words: Todd Howard

Everyone has got to go sometime.

he's Steve Job of comic books world

doesn't do shit but get all the credits

jokes aside he won't be much longer, husbands don't outlast their wives much after death, a year at most, but the way Stan always talk and loved her so Im wagering he won't go much longer. That being said he could pull a Teddy and live another decade.

The tragedy of the Lich is that they will eventually end the ones they love to prolong their power.

Stan, at this rate, will start delving into Demilich territory.

>yfw Vinnie Mac will eventually drain Linda, Steph, Haitch, Shane-O, and his grandkids to remain wrestling's greatest promoter.

I can see Stans frozen head turning up in some female Thor movie.

He doesn't refuse to call anybody co creator

It's a bummer... I met him two weeks ago. He had a guy sitting next to me to sign my poster for me. He did a brief panel, and seemed in good spirits, but I feel pretty awful that his wife passed so shortly after I met him.

I don't know if I'd want to live as long as him.

what? He always claim it was co-creation, hell he went as far as giving Ditko an olive branch by documenting Ditko as the sole creator at one point.

>H-how do we stop him?
Grief and depression will end him, user.

Silver Surfer: Parable might be one of the greatest comics I've ever read
he's the fucking man

there must always be...a Stan Lee.

I didn't come here to feel sad, bros.

>tfw Stan has made his 'last Canadian appearance ever' at my local comic con three times now
>tfw it's finally about to be true

He will never forget her.

>Stan survived Mexico two months ago
En verdad Stan es el diablo.

I've seen him on panel 3 or 4 times now, he's told the same how-Spider-Man-was-created story every time and every time he's framed it as him being the only one involved.

I will shill hard for his status as THE most important Marvel forefather.

You can call him evil and talentless all you want, but that Marvel is alive today is more on him than any other forefather.

RIP Madame Web

Stan Lee is a legend and I can only imagine how sad he feels right now. This actually might be it for him. He's been married to his wife since 1947, I don't think his heart can take it.

>her

Welp, I'm starting to think he's a legit Highlander.

He should be remembered for this epic roasting of Liefeld and McFarlane:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmLFGWAyajU

frank miller's lifeforce is too weak to feed off

Soon he'll have to take the life of his children

She found out.

Had to be silenced.

Teddy didn't even want to live another decade, but he was youngish.

I'm prepared to roll those dice

Wasn't it Ditko who wanted sole credit? He did that drawing with a blank space under "Stan Lee".

>starting this or next year, Stan Lee will no longer have cameos in Marvel movies

>you will die in Stan Lee lifetime

Wait for Lauren Faust turn aganist Stan, she will steal his soul and his power.

Miller is too weak to feed off of.

Holy shit, thats the face of fucking nightmares!

>I have always considered Steve Ditko to be Spider-Man's co-creator

Nice legalese jew talk, Stan. He will never flat-out say "Steve Ditko co-created Spider-Man" for incredibly selfish reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=p4z7xuDhMeg

Reminder that he gives his fucking wife more credit for the creation of the Fantastic Four and Spider-Man that he does Kirby and Ditko.

Pic related.