What are some good /k/omics Sup Forums?

What are some good /k/omics Sup Forums?

Just good old fashion operational operating with realistic guns.

The Punisher Armory

Anything by Garth Ennis.

Red

The Activity.
The 'Nam.
Queen and Country.

MAX Punisher

>Nathan Edmonson
ewwwww hahaha

Fury: My War Gone By by Ennis is godly.

That might be the most operator big two comic I've ever read

The Punisher
Gunsmith Cats
The Activity (kinda mediocre imo)
303 (though it fucking SUCKS)

Isn't Gunsmith Cats a manga? /k/ talks about that one all the time.

Who was this artist again? I remember following him but I haven't seen any of what he's been up to.

The issues where he and Frank work in Nam is soime of the biggest dick shit in comics.

It is, but the attention to detail on the firearms is very impressive.

Jacques Tardi's It was the War of the Trenches isn't 'operator,' but it's damn good and worth reading if you'rre already in the neighborhood.

thdark

Gunsmith Cats is easily the finest mix of ultra-realistic lovingly rendered and deeply researched guns (and cars), and the most insane impossible bullshit you'll ever read. It's fan-fucking-tastic.

Damn, I guess he really hasn't been up to that much. Real shame his art is crazy solid.

>less than 20 posts and already all these great suggestions
Thanks guys, you're pretty cool

Noticed it's a sequel to two other series, is it required to read the other two to know what's going on should I just jump straight into this one?

I could really never get into the manga, especially after hearing how it just devolves (even more) into Sonoda's fetishes and is pretty much an incoherent mess by the end. I'll just stick with the OVA which is pure perfection.

Rally is best girl.

Nope, you can read it right away. Though if you enjoy it, all of Ennis' Fury and Punisher runs are worth hunting down.

Any Rob Liefeld comic.

>all guns expell shotgun shells casing.

Yeah, it's pretty unfortunate, really liked the few things he had.

Art is a rough bind man. If you bother going to school for it the years after graduation become a hellscape.

Jesus war gone by is probably one of the best and most saddest comics I've ever ennis didn't hold back st all I'm even for a max imprint

That has no basis in reality.

Queen and Country, My War Gone By, and War of the Trenches are really catching my eye here.

Any particular version/collections I should be wary of or is pretty much everything available good quality?

Cat Shit One aka Apocalypse Meow is another classic /k/ manga.

There's also Black Lagoon and Jormungand.

Jourmungand has a manga? I thought that was just a straight up original anime series.

"Fucking war"(la puta guerra)
It was the war of the trenches
Onwards towards our honorable deaths

that loli was too hot for me.

It's all good

>loli

She was 18 , user. ...

No seriously.

Okay, cool.

Honestly I really don't buy a whole lot of comics, and I know with some books and movies there's certain versions that everyone will tell you to just stay away from, especially when it comes to remasters.

Can't speak for queen and country, but the other two are well bound and printed on good stock in all their iterations, should do you fine.

Queen & Country has a really nice 4 tomes reimpression.
Good printing quality