Lackadaisy Thread

New stuff!

Last one.

You can have my bump.

Fantastic, as always

You might not be seeing too many replies here, as a wee few of us have already seen these (mostly in progress, mind you) on patreon.

This is a big reason why I don't post WiPs of my comic on patreon.

You limit discussion of your comic to be behind a paywall. It probably doesn't hurt her any but a large part of making something of your comic is getting discussion going that people feel welcome and more likely to open wallets.

What comic do you draw, user?
If you don't mind me asking.

>Psychokiller just goes straight to cutting the guy up
Of course he does. Why doe people find Mordecai attractive?

Try convincing certain women that some men just CANNOT be changed with your loving care.

Just try.

Same reason people find Serafine attractive

Serafine is perfect.

How shit is your comic, and how poor is your patreon?

They ARE attractive. Like, they are attractive-looking characters. I mean, I think that the Cajun sibling are super fun.
But also, hot.

I like their interaction with Mordecai a lot.

>Why doe people find

Is there any femme fatale in the comic? I'm asking because I never read that. I heard about incest too, where is it?

Cant think of any real 'femme fatale' sorts

>I heard about incest too
Serafine and Nico, the two white fur cats on the sides

Or well, Nico and Serafine to match the order of who's on each side.

>femme fatal

Ivy.

>Ivy.
Eeeeeeh

It's more accurate to say she cultivates the image of one.

I'm hoping deep down that Freckle wins her heart.

Mitzi's the only femme fatale that comes to mind. Or is she more of a femme désespéré?

>Serafine and Nico
Pretty sure she's only into ladies

She's mostly into ladies, IIRC. Not exclusively so.

I think that's less of an issue. More of an issue: we already had a thread on Sup Forums a couple days ago.

>She's mostly into ladies

Yes. She's bi.

Because the author doesn't treat him with an overabundance of dignity, as shown

She's just playing with him like every other boy. Once he shows his crazy gunman side, or she is otherwise inconvenienced Ivy will drop him like a sack of potatoes, probably at just the same time Freckle starts to fall for her. Then Freckle will finally go off the edge with Rocky for good.

Or maybe it'll end amicably and Freckle will go be a cop in Kansas City

>maybe it'll end amicably

>You limit discussion of your comic to be behind a paywall. It probably doesn't hurt her any but a large part of making something of your comic is getting discussion going that people feel welcome and more likely to open wallets.

Only fifteen comments on the post on her Patreon though. And as said, we had a thread when these were first posted.

I'm glad Nico got to shine.
More Serafine, please.

Where the hell is Rocky? I wanna see him. This Mordecai stuff has gone for too long.
Not that I dislike 'im or anything, I just think Rocky is way better.

>lolrandumb character
>deserves more time than the plot or letting the other characters develop too

Dude, he's way more developed and complex than most. He's like a sad clown figure, heading for disaster.
Mordecai is pretty interesting too, but personally I can't shake the feeling I've seen this type of character before.

>heading for disaster

Honestly, every character in the comic feels like that. Everybody feels a couple steps away from doing something irrevocable. I just can't see a lot of happy endings.

That's the beauty of this comic: the impending doom. I just wonder when we're gonna get to that point. It still feels far way.

Don't care if it's overused or not, I like that

I think it'll have a happy ending for at least one person.

I want Nicodeme and Serafine to fuck the living shit out of Mordecai. I mean sexually destroy him; hit his nervous white ass like it's WW2-era Japan and they're Fat Man and Little Boy.

You can't tell me Tracy hasn't drawn this, human version style.

>femme fatal

You don't think Ivy fits the bill?

>femme fatale
>Ivy

She's practically the polar opposite.

>Likes seducing boys just to play around with them before she dumps them

>dumps them

This is a significant downgrade from a typical femme fatale.