Unsounded

I reject your handshake

Other urls found in this thread:

snowysauropteryx.tumblr.com/post/128226190852/super-casual-and-fantastically-far-fetched
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna fuck that cloud.

>In addition to being NSFW this page is not safe for anyone who isn't an enormous nerd. But at least Quigley has moved on from being politically offensive to being offensive towards the religious which I'm certain will generate much less controversy in the comment section.

Why are these two so great

That's a penis. A cloud penis.
Has Ashley gone too far?

Ugh, Quigley, you are such a fuck. Look at him wiping his hand like a little faggot where Duane held it.

His hand is a zombie

What's with all the penises?

Precipitation pressing pickle, perilous

So is it not safe to go outside during a storm, lest you get raped by a cloud?

>Duane clings to religion to give him purpose, but desperately wants some friends to restore the sense of community he longs for
>Quigley hates himself and uses cynicism to obfuscate it, but can't help letting the emo shell crack every now and then
They're both moe as hell.

Duane is a master of dad jokes.

Do they even care about shagging humans? Minnow, or whatever she's called now, in older versions fell in love with a human and grew disconnected from her fellow water women and cloud men, Last Unicorn style. Which may no longer be true even as her not caring much for the usual water-wind orgies, but who know knows exactly what's going on with her presently. But even if it was still true, that's still obviously a highly singular event and not really sex crazy boning. I think they're too ephemeral to truly rape. They'd probably pester you and buzz off as soon as you so much as swatted at them.

Duane's devotion to his religion, and the way it correspondingly shapes him into a virtuous man, is really wonderful, and one of my favorite things about the comic.

Well he is/was a father

He's a classic paladin instead of one of the edgy religious types so popular nowadays; the ones who go all overzealous and let their beliefs make them evil. I get sick of seeing that, it's too easy. Duane struggles with his faith in a really realistic way. And even Quigley acts like a realistic atheist asshole, the really loud, shitty young ones that haven't learned how to live in society without rubbing people's noses in their own beliefs just as much as any theist.

Does anyone got that extra art of the Black Tongue party girl that Cope did on Patreon?

He has both the most biological children, and has spent a good chunk of his life being paternal to a bunch of other children. From silver child soldiers to Sette. He's got the most Dad juju.

Truly, a Dad of the highest rank. How can Cresce possibly triumph over such Aldish advancements?

>even Quigley acts like a realistic atheist asshole, the really loud, shitty young ones that haven't learned how to live in society without rubbing people's noses in their own beliefs just as much as any theist.

He is literally responding to being preached at, how is he rubbing people's noses in anything?

He is using it to justify racism and political hatred though. Are you stupid? You sound religious, so yes you are.

He's specifically not racist, he's just incredibly anti-Cresce. He doesn't look down on them being Crescians are worse than Aldishmen, he looks down on them because they subscribe to an inferior philosophy and each and every one of them could, with enough rational argument, be converted into a more correct way of thinking.

Look at the way the treated Jivi, he didn't attack him for his natural qualities but his Crescian world view.

I find his analysis of Cresce fairly accurate. Maybe it's a case of seeing the splinter in someone else's eye, admittedly. And there's a strong degree to which Cresce seems to be shaped by the near-monopoly of the Gefendur faith within its borders.

So was Bell bit by Ruck?

Or potentially some other snek.

Disliking a specific group of people who happen to be black isn't racist, user, no matter what the media/farleft tries to tell you.

The interesting thing about that, is that if it was Ruck, then it was likely on the behalf of the Queen. What kind of goal is there to be had by making Bell try to overthrow her?

>wee bit nippley out

Playing the long game with the silver seems likely.
>Hey look genocide siver
>No I dont want it, that's barbaric
>Silver wrecks Alderode, Bell attempts coup
>Gets pecker slapped right on queue
>"Here's the culprit responsible for the genocide over there, what a travesty! Also we took over :^)"

>Oh, I wasn’t even thinking about it, maybe I shouldn’t have mentioned Agibghal… Uh, disregard!

An answer from an ask in regards to a city of Tain. Ashley says that there's something about the name's translation could have meaning. Another asker says "ghal" means "place", but as for the rest, I can't begin to guess.

Well, that is certainly a low-brow way to end a rather heavy conversation about politics, philosophy and religion. I giggled like an idiot.

From what I can gather, the Agib were Senet Beasts that were like big ravens with hundreds of glaring red eyes in their wings. Only one survives (apparently they were another victim of Gefendur eradication), living with the Black Tongues in Juste, and they may or may not have been sentient. Gonna check the formspring archives to see if I can dig anything else up.

Here's the Ask where it's mentioned so that everyone has context.

>It was a fairly big valley and some of them lived with another uh, people in a large mountainous city called Agibghal that overlooked it, but Tain was not an enormous civilisation of people, no. Twenty-thousand strong, maybe.

Where'd you find this user? Formspring from back in the day?

Mostly from here: snowysauropteryx.tumblr.com/post/128226190852/super-casual-and-fantastically-far-fetched

Apparently according to Ashley she's to be a main character of the next story.

So the Tain lived together with the Agib. And now the last Agib has allied itself with Juste. Are the Ilganyag their successors?

There seems to be two factions at play here.

Tittybird, Deliceu, Bastion, and what Deliceu implies to be a ssaelit faction in Alderode created Duane and the Silver weapon most likely as a weapon against the Gefendur, though what Tittybird's endgame is at this point is and what part Duane plays in it is up for debate. General Bell is their man in Cresce unseating the Queen and causing chaos south of the border.

The other faction is the Queen and Ruck. they seem to want to use the black tongues and Deliceu's research to create some form of mind control and subvert Alderode from within. That said I'm not sure why she married Roger if she just mind controlled him. Unless she believes that would give her some claim to rule Alderode.

Two cloud penises.

Like the next arc or is she the protag of Unsounded part 2? Because I know Unsounded has three parts with different MC but I didn't think the future ones were introduced yet.

Tittybird wants out of the Khert. Something happened to her that made her unable to exist in the regular world, she seems to want to undo that.

She likely formed the Blacktongues as a means to accomplish this. Feed them information regarding Pymary they couldn't possibly get anywhere else, hoping they would be able to link it all together or create something new from what she gave them that would allow them to break her out. She would likely need agents on the outside even if she actually knew how to fix whatever is fucking it up.

Perhaps the Agib and Lady Ilganyag's species of Senet Beast are pairs for each other? Before the gods really figured out sexual dimorphism and instead created two separate species. Crows and Ravens are very similar and it could explain why it was hanging out in Juste. However if it is still in Juste it would be dangerously close to Ruck.

Looking back though the tumblr, apparently LI's species was one of the earlier ones created, before the gods came up with the idea of growth stages. Given that only the stormfolk and the efheby, the last few beasts created, have sexual dimorphism, I doubt the Agib were their counterparts.

My guess is that the Agib were the ones who taught the ancient Tains the Language of the Gods that allowed them to do Pymary.

Could Murkoph be the original black tongue? The way Ashley and story describes them is like her male harem, which is partly why chicks aren't allowed. She has her harem and kisses on Duane but Murk was a whole new level. She clearly was in love with whatever he use to be.

It sounds crass but Tittybird got them titties, a very obvious female trait, she even has some weird desire to breastfeed even though she has got knives in them.

I don't think they're as paired as the water women and storm bringers are or the same species like male and female efheby are. However they could have been of the earlier prototype of the pairing. Perhaps they weren't originally planned to be paired by the gods but the species found themselves draw by similarities?

I feel the crow/raven connection is too strong to ignore and I find it highly likely that the Agib in Juste is male given the general feelings the Lady has towards her Blacktongues, she wouldn't want another female senet beast strutting around, especially one in the flesh as opposed to banished in the Khert.

*tip*

Duane is from an extremely suppressive, extremely controlling culture - his blind hatred of Cresce and love for Alderode is annoying, sure, but it's formed by past experience - he's moulded by his past, as we all are, and to his knowledge, Cresce is not only a symbol of everything wrong with the world, but something that has actively destroyed his life.

So, I wouldn't blame him for despising Cresce, no matter how hypocritical he is.

>Nikey-niggas showing off their air-dicks

It's fucking poetry on so many levels.

You need to go back to wherever you came from.
>dude Duane's a racist because Cresce happens to be black lmao
No. Not a single one of Duane's complaints with Cresce has to do with skin color
>dude disagreeing with how other countries do things is evil!!!!
You're right, I forgot to molest my goat and beat my wife for driving without permission, thanks for reminding me. I swear the Sup Forumsmblr is real.

>"Few of my kind remain. Those that do shy away from man."

If it's another snek Ruck doesn't know about it. Spooky.

She had a husband. Whether it was another Senet Beast or a human, we don't know, I think.

Because then the Queen can have Ruck dominate Bell into using the Silver, reveal himself as the agent responsible and cause a coup, fail in his coup, then the Queen can take the moral high ground while possibly extending an olive branch to Alderode.

This allows her to reach her political goals (end of the war, weakened Alderode, peace on her terms) while destroying any traitors that exist (bye Karl and co!) while maintaining her image as someone with the moral high ground.

What exactly do you suppose the queen is offering Ruck? Why hasn't he bitten her yet and why is he so happy to help?

1. Power and perhaps the Aegis. Ruck has to live secretly because he has extremely valuable first materials to be harvested; the Tains got conquered by people with First Plate armor, which is found on his scales. Having someone politically influential and possibly their heirs having you on call to manipulate people is a good gig for a snakeguy, especially one generally not desired in public.

2. He may not be able to. She could've insisted on meeting him somewhere he had no chance of attacking her, perhaps with enough guards or literally a huge gap/forcefield. He might be smart enough to realize that the Queen didn't live to old age by being a fucking idiot and not even attempt it, it's a good deal if he has assurance of it somehow. As for why he's happy, see #1.

It was Ssael

It might be the Agib that apparently lives in Juste.