Why did Cartoon Network have to ruin it?

Why did Cartoon Network have to ruin it?
They went for 14 years capturing a perfect nostalgic feeling for this channel and then completely fucked it up in 2014.

Boomerang was too good for this world.

Other urls found in this thread:

hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Happos_Family
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Latin American version went to hell much earlier, with live-action shows and censored movies.

Does not Latin America at least have Tooncast?

>nostalgic
There's your problem.

Do I want to know?

Probably didn't have good enough ratings. Why else do channels rebrand themselves or drift away from their original content?

Will there ever be anything to replicate the nostalgia?

What ratings you think you'd get if you just straight up aired og Looney Tunes on Cartoon Network?

dunno, which Looney Tunes stuff?
what about Hanna Barbera stuff besides the obvious?

You will learn in time that nothing good lasts forever.

Yes.

It's called a large hard drive. Fill it with all your favorite old shows and stream them through your favorite media player of choice. You can even make playlists to play them in any order of your choice.

Time to cut the cord!

Even cold november rain.

currently on boomerang Phil
three flavors of scooby-doo (movies, mystery inc and be cool)
personal tiny equines, companionship is mystical
mr. bean
chowder
some sort of peter pan show
wizard of oz
i forgot the rest.

how different is it from other countries?

American Boomerang shows 90% new CN shows and the only old cartoons they show are Flintstones, Jetsons, Looney Tunes or Smurfs.

Yes.

oldest they show are the said scooby-doo movies

also some of that cgi garfield, dc superhero girls, that cgi inspector gadget (the one with penny and the claw guy have some sort of love-hate thing going on).

Boomerang Rebirth on Cytube is pretty excellent. I'd link it but every time I try Sup Forums thinks I'm trying to spam

They got rid of Teen Titans in 2014. That must have been one of the reasons that make you think that Boomerang sucks.

Old Boomerang didn't have commercials so ratings didn't matter.

>Pearl in the world of Billy and Mandy

I actually want to see this desu

Yes, and I personally love every minute of it
Still a shame that Boomerang died so quickly

Now that I think about it, did latinamerican CN have all those godforsaken liveaction shows american CN had? I can only remember the one about the kid with a cartoonist's brain. From what I remember, Boomerang was the one that hit the shitter at full speed with all the liveaction

Polish Boomerang
New Tom and Jerry
Old Scooby doo
Wabbit
Lazy Town
The Happos Family ( ???)
Old and new Pink Panther
OddBods
Top Cat
Dodgers
Mr Bean
Garfield SHow

hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Happos_Family

So shit, the only article available is in Hungarian.

>there's a million fucking channels that can survive off of repeats of classic sitcoms and game shows
>not to mention TCM and various other nostalgia-driven channels exist and seem to do well on their own
>yet for some reason Boomerang had to get completely fucked in the ass and gets turned into a dumping ground
What fucking gives? Was it really doing so bad on it's own before CN's "renovations"?

Granted things like TCM also survive off of showing intellectually-engaging and arthouse movies as well as just nostalgia. There's nothing engaging about Boomerang shows other than the nostalgia, and most Hanna Barbera stuff is hot fucking shit that imaginably warrants maybe one nostalgia rewatch and nothing else.