What's the worst thing he's ever done Sup Forums

What's the worst thing he's ever done Sup Forums

Be born.

See

Has he done anything worse than murdering that innocent woman in a vat of liquid metal? Watching her slowly die while yelling at her?

Well he did get a guy to kill, juice, and drink his own mother

Didn't he murder the entire cast of that Macbeth production while on drugs?

To be honest, death means shit in this universe. Since the play went on with out a hitch and the woman's still alive.

Yeah this is probably his worst

In life: He got Oscar Wilde sentenced to hard labor in prison after he won the libel case

In the show: Fucked a living person, he himself stressed how bad and possibly dangerous this is

>killing theatre troupe
>wrong
Fuck off

not totally innocent, still guilty of attempted murder

also apparently inexplicably still alive so whatever

>In the show: Fucked a living person, he himself stressed how bad and possibly dangerous this is

fuck, totally forgot about that

>In life

Yes In life, as in "In his lifetime" or when he was alive. Go be retarded somewhere else.

What are you talking about? They just played poker

Being gay.

There hasn't been any flashbacks or anything when he was alive.

Doesn't mean it didn't happen, Mike even mentioned reading his Wikipedia page.

>Doesn't mean it didn't happen
Yes it does. You're basically trying to argue that your waifu is a slut because she gets fucked by everyone off screen.

Mike specifically mentions the feud Marquess had Oscar Wilde while alive. It's canon in the show.

Become my husbando
does he have any art

You've been masturbating to the right person.

What's so dangerous?

I like to imagine that only straight sex between the living and the dead has consequences.
That's why he's gay.

The Marquess of Queensbury was a real guy, he was the first person to codify rules for boxing and he had Oscar Wilde imprisoned. His whole character is a double joke where his spirit helps a guy who was arguably one of the greatest boxers of all time and is also queer despite having Wilde arrested for being gay.

The girl in the molten steel, getting an old woman to melt during her own birthday, and forcing a man to drink and liquify his own mother are the top three, pretty much.

Tortured the neighbor's cat.

>forcing a man to drink and liquify his own mother
I don't remember this episode. Is this something he did in real life?

Convinced a guy to perform a murder-suicide

No, its from the show. They're helping a fat guy lose weight, but his mom keeps coddling and feeding him, ruining the effort. Marquess straight up tells the guy that he needs to be stern with his mom and get her to stop.

So he caves her skull in with a frying pan and puts her remains in a blender.

I'm actually quite embarrassed that i didn't know any of this despite following the show as much as I do.

how was he supposed to know the weight loss guy was crazy?

It's easy to miss since Mike thinks Marquees is pronounced "Marcus" and is a name instead of a title