Why was this show cancelled after one season?

Why was this show cancelled after one season?

Expensive to make and the ratings didn't justify it.

It was like a bad Angry Beavers

Those are some fugly designs.

Gordon never even got Kimberly to suck his barbed dick.

Poor fella

Cause Doug TeNaple can suck this Doug Ten Incher

Will any of u niggers believe this show's dark, deep source material?

It's based on a book series that involves war, robots and the afterlife

Go on

Because The Angry Beavers and CatDog already came out and were better.

Barbed dicks could in theory hurt your tongue.

It just wasn't that good.

Because Gordon was a creepy pedo stalker.

It's an early victim of Spongebobism, the belief that every single Nicktoon must be a ratings juggernaut and cultural phenomenon. I wanted to see Kimberly's butt, too.

War

Giant robots

Adventure

And blood

Reminder that a toon about cats voiced by Wayne Knight, Pleakly and Yakko Warner was based off of this

I knew about this show when I was a kid but I never watched it because the designs looked unappealing to me.
I didn't even know they were cats until a year ago.

I liked the show a lot as a kid and didn't even know it was by the creator of the neverhood or earthworm jim which were some of my favorite games as a kid. I can't really say "why" I liked it though as I really don't remember a lot about it other than the flash games that were on it's website.

That's not even the scene where the retarded and innocent war machine commits suicide and has his eyes fall out so he can damn the corrupt space marine to hell. Nick seems to like taking comic comics about murder and blood and turning them into kid's shows.

It was boring as shit

i kinda like this show, but it was almost barely shown on tv at times along with other shows like kappa mikey, the X's, wayside, my dad is a rockstar and many other shows

And ruin you for all the other cats!

>that were on it's website.

*that were on its website

Remember the part when a grown adult cat lusted after an 8 year old girl?

I think this show came out two times before. Once in 1997, and once in 1998.

Needed more newts.

Newds?