Why through their whole diversity push did Marvel never make one of their characters transgender?

Why through their whole diversity push did Marvel never make one of their characters transgender?

Trans is the hot new thing in oppression now so they'd get way more brownie points, it sidesteps the issue of replacing long running characters with cheap knockoffs and we get qt waifus with dicks

Why did you make this thread?

>we get qt waifus with dicks
Marvel's trans would never be anime-tier traps, they'd be board shouldered, 5'o clock shadow sporting dudes with lipstick.

>Wanting trans
Kill yourself.

Because trannies are disgusting and deserve no place in society. Also wasn't one of Batgirl's friends a tranny? And it was done in the most shitty hamfisted way possible?

>Because trannies are disgusting and deserve no place in society.

Agreed - and I say this as someone who has dated one.

Shut the fuck up, don't give marvel more "brilliant" ideas.

Eat shit, cunt. I'm fine with anyone who wants to mutilate their own genitals of their own free will, as long as they support the Constitution.

Mentally ill people are fucking shit, and you are an idiot for enabling their behavior.

I know bro! Blair White is so based! I'd suck her(male) cock, no homo tho.

I'd do this but unironically since she's one of the few YouTube Skeptics that voted for Trump

So accurate trannies, then.

There was a story in Gruenwald's Cap where Superia captures Cap and Paladdin and tries to turn him rhem into women.

I think a transgender symbiote host could be interesting desu.

PANDERING: THE THREAD

SJWs don't want transfolk in any noticeable positions. They view them as objects. As props suitable to use towards their political aims, but SJWs despise transfolk as people.

SJWs have their root in feminism, you see, and feminism unilaterally despises the very concept of anyone being trans because it's antifeminist. MtF's are seen as infiltrators. No true feminist believes any MtF becomes a woman for any reason other than to infiltrate and have men take over women spaces. FtM's are seen purely as traitors to womankind.

According to the SJW, transfolk are good political props, but they're not people.

Because unless the get "The perfect representative/artist/writer of the trans community" to create the comic (which will be impossible because the person they chose will piss off one section of the trans community one way or the other no matter what) they will just anger people in some way.

It's just not worth it because people will bash it, just for the sake of getting pageviews on their blogs.

Captain Marvel knocked up Spider-Woman with her feminine penis.

I have several questions including, why did she wanted that, what happened then and who thought it was a good idea to celebrate Cap 50 anivesary by doing that story.

Traps are gay, OP

In a world where you can literally have genders changed on a biological level with super science, cosmic power or magic, having a hero taking hormones and mutilating their genitals and calling themselves a different sex the real world way comes off as incredibly stupid.