Itt: villains that did nothing wrong

itt: villains that did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_pyF3bM6Rg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did he win?

Because any villain that loses obviously did SOMETHING wrong or they would have won

>Implying he's a villain
Cucks in Sup Forums!

Whether you agree with his views or not, he's certainly portrayed as a villain. Villain doesn't automatically equate to bad or wrong.

>working as a priestess on the temple of Athena.
>geting rape by the god of the sea.
>being punished by Athena for tainting her temple with the rape.
>Transform into a horrible monsters
> Living alone because everything you see turns to stone.
>Be killed by a warrior send by the same goddess that curse you in the first place.
>The warrior gets a constellation celebrating that he killed you, the goddess gets your head engraved in her shield and nobody things that the god who raped you did anythig wrong.

Being Medusa is suffering.

Poor qtπ

is it out allready?

Yeah, but don't bother with it.

it's the best thing ever

Dolph is the best part of camp camp

OP said villains. Dr. Manhattan was the one who killed all those people.

Athena was a petty bitch who couldn't do shit to Poseidon, so she took it out on his mortal.

Sup Forumsfag detected, show yourself out

Dr. Manhattan is a better villain than a dumb alien squid.

Sometimes history doesn't treat you fairly when you're the face of a snake cult religion that comes from overseas and is later supplanted or rejected by the people

>Artists
>Not done anything wrong
There's no such thing as an innocent artist.

Can't stand vampire wank

He did one thing wrong, not transition to animation well.

He just wanted to make a million baby robot dragons who could blame him?

Nobody wanting a peaceful life would ever go to Sup Forums

I was expecting it but I still chuckled.

I´m pretty sure he killed a lot of women for thier hands and at least one dog.

Come on, he is dracula, he was evil even before he became a blood sucking monster

>Vampire apologist
brb getting my whip

Killing people is bad mmkay,
Even if they are sluts or retards.

Castlevania Dracula turned evil after peasants executed his wife but before he was a vampire, if I remember correctly. This was back during SotN, I don't know if it's different in the show.

He became a vampire 300 years or so before Castlevania 3. He rused his friend (Belmont) and that was when the Belmonts vowed to hunt Dracula. By the time CV3 happens and he`s met Lisa he may have chilled out though.

>other than being in this world

Garrosh did a lot wrong user. It wasn't entirely his fault, but he fucked up quite handily.

He ran the Horde like an Orc from Draenor would have. He had no other point of reference and was a young, testosterone filled Warrior. He did what he thought would be best for his people.

That doesn't suddenly make it okay to start throwing the rest of your faction (not orcs) into the meat grinder in attempts to gain powers of the titans which led the Blood Elves to nearly abandon the Horde and join the Alliance. Also the kidnapping of Theramore refugees and forcing them to fight in arenas or have their families killed. If there is any "villain" in Warcraft who did no wrong, it's Daelin Proudmoore. Everything he said has remained true to this day.

The other races of the Horde considered Garrosh to be a threat and didn't like him from the start.
Baine hated him for killing his father, when he had his axe unknowingly poisoned by Grimtotem.
Sylvanas was going against his orders to keep her own life prolonged by raising the dead in the manner the Lich King did.
Lor'themar and his council didn't really like his attitude towards the Alliance, their former allies, which was Us vs. Them for the sake of the people.

But lastly, the one who Thrall told him to go too whenever he needed guidance, advice, or someone to confide in, Vol'jin, completely turned his back on him because he was running things differently from Thrall.

Garrosh really had no other way of dealing with these people who he thought were his friends and allies, and began to trust those that he could see as his allies and friends.

As for what happened to Theramore's people, I believe that that happened on the orders of his Generals, not Garrosh himself. He wouldn't have non-warriors fought and killed, that's not the Orcish Way.
There's a video that explains this, and here it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=a_pyF3bM6Rg

>woman consorts with a hellish creature
>he's somehow wrong in burning her

This is why Kratos was needed.

I'm conflicted

well, he is not wrong
what did he think if that woman actualy wife of hellish creature

GLAD I COULD BAKE IT UTHER
The thumbnail makes it look like his eyes are popping out

It's a lot like the Wonder Woman movie

it's okay with some real good parts, but the fact it got made after years of development hell is kind of amazing, and given the state of the franchise it's a godsend

It's good, but it reeks of fedora. You know those spiteful atheists that do nothing but complain about religion on reddit? Part of the show is like a fanfiction written by those guys. Literally every single priest is a thug carrying knifes and even bows and arrows who attack random innocent people. Every single cleric act cartoony and 2 dimensional.
>the Catholic church did great advances in medicine during middle ages
>they even invented pharmacies
>in the show the bishop looks angry at a mayor for mentioning he studied a little medicine once
I'm not even Christian, I'm agnostic. But this level of strawmaning annoys the hell out of me. Aside from that, the show is pretty good.

but this doesn't take place in our world.
its history is different

Based on our world, and having one faction portrayed as entirely evil is just bad character design.

>cant even tell the difference between magic and science.

someone this dumb cant be trusted to make judgments on life and death.

Even Trevor comments they were not real priests but criminals hired from the bishop to retain his power