Anyone watch Camp Camp? Don't usually enjoy Rooster Teeth stuff, but I love the characters in this

Anyone watch Camp Camp? Don't usually enjoy Rooster Teeth stuff, but I love the characters in this.

Gwen a cute

Other urls found in this thread:

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/33a0fab7-a22d-47b0-aad5-f9d507a3f75d/index.m3u8
hlsplayer.net/
mobile.twitter.com/padogasplace?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I KNOW A PLACE THAT'S TUCKED AWAY, A PLACE WHERE YOU AND I CAN STAY

today's episode was pretty great, I like seeing the other campers getting more screen time.

WHERE WE CAN GO TO LAUGH AND PLAY AND HAVE ADVENTURES EVERY DAY

Finally another Camp Camp thread, I love this show a fuck-ton.
m3u8 user posted the link on /trash/ so I'm gonna repost it here.
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/33a0fab7-a22d-47b0-aad5-f9d507a3f75d/index.m3u8
Let's discuss the latest episode.
Personally I like the fact that boy David acted much like Max, minus the swears. This is why he probably likes him a lot, because his shitty attitude reminds him of his earlier years, and it just encourages him more to turn Max into a cheerful boy.
Also, the previous generation was too innocent and "normal" compared to the actual one, all the kids looked and acted in a similar way. I really liked Jasper, and now I feel bad that guy died.

I KNOW IT SOUNDS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT GUYS AND GALS IT'S TRUE.

CAMP CAMPBELL IS THE PLACE FOR ME AND YOU

Next week's episode is a flashback episode to how David started at the camp and it's fantastic.

WE'LL SWIM IN LAKES AND CLIMB UP TREES

How do I watch this?

Go here and paste the link in the URL field.
hlsplayer.net/

How do you use this?

CATCH FISH BUGS BEARS AND HONEYBEES

CATCH FISH BUGS BEARS AND HONEYBEES

THERE'S ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES

holy shit

AND NO! THAT'S NOT HYPERBOLE!

AND NO THAT'S NOT HYPERBOLE

not him but nothing happens when I hit play, am I doing something wrong?

No idea dude, this is how it looks for me. Perhaps it has to do with your browser or Flash?

yep, it works for internet explorer for some reason but not google chrome, thanks!

OUR MOTTO'S CAMPE DIEM

it amazes me how great it is and how much I love it.
Its easily one of my favorite things to come out of RT since the Blood gulch chronicles.

AND THAT MEANS I'M TELLING YOUUUU

You're welcome user, also it looks much better than youtube's shitty quality.

why is this thread almost dead

Because no one is posting Nikki

If feels like the last two episodes (Germy farts and the flashback) we're written by fanfic writers...am I the only one who thinks that?

No idea, the previous one was much more active. Also, we need to convince drawfags to make more content.

we must keep the thread alive until more people see the episode

Did y'all like this new episode? I liked the campers arguing about who's the best one of them but the Germy farts character was fucking terrible
>yes I know he's supposed to be terrible, in that case RT really hit the nail on the head
>yfw this episode's moral was some people are just naturally going to become targets

It is, this episode shows that no matter how tolerant we try to be, there's going to be a miserable person with every single negative trait, and we will eventually laugh at said person.

even David couldn't hold back

They look so adorable in that screenshot.

It was funny that Max was about to get an aneurysm by not being able to swear or even say anything remotely offensive.

>today's episode
Oh shit its back

It only works in IE for me too, doesnt even work in Edge

>last thread with all the Max x Nikki stuff
when Max was about to insult Nikki all I could see was Max x Nikki what have you fucks done to me

Who ever did Jeremy VA did a great job.

maybe the flash back episode but little Dave was cute so i'l let it slide

Is there more?

fuck I meant Nerris

that's all I could find every thing else is from last weeks thread

Some part me feels he was omitting a lot of real issues he had to deal with. I mean they called him out so I am not sure how true the flash back is. Still whatever shit he had to deal with will just further strengthen his convictions then break down.

I would love for Germy farts come back as a full fledge boy scout that has grown out of a lot his issues while proving he really was the best camper.

The woods scouts may end up being the best thing to happen to Jeremy

They didn't even seem bothered by him so they are probably used to cases like him. Being a camp camper they probably know even their best is still pretty bad.

>blushing
>fidgeting with clothing
>not making eye contact
The anime is showing
>and I'm enjoying it very much

Made by this guy.
mobile.twitter.com/padogasplace?lang=en

this would be great.
but he`s still a bundle of pine-tree sticks.

Dangit, why did I watch it early. Now I'm going to have to be finding links so I can keep up with it regularly.

What happened to this guy?

Is it bad that I want to befriend Preston?

I wish I had watched the first season last summer. Started and caught up with it 2 days ago and it was pretty nice.

Max is the cutest with David as an extremely close second. And I like Nikki in general because she's up for anything, and is the kind of person you'd want to be friends with.

>Max is the cutest with David as an extremely close second.
Absolutely patrician taste, my nigga.

Poor guy can't find anyone decent to do his plays.

I am still hoping the gang ends up being a bit inspired by David. They reluctantly(except Nikki) become counselors and try to help the new campers not have such a miserable time.

I'm sure at the final episode of this season, Max and the rest of the campers will end up loving David, and perhaps even include a feels-loaded good bye scene.

is this the last season?

that really should be reserved for the series finale. feels like a good bookend.

These threads are such circlejerks. Everyone who frequents camp camp threads are so infected by waifuism that they are incapable of viewing this shoddy program through anything but rose colored glasses.

He'll have his last episode spooky ghost moment.

Who knows the first season pretty much wraps it up well. Of course they can easily make a bunch of episodes. I am still shocked we got a season two.

"This shoddy program"

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Been a LONG while since I've seen this type of..."Quality" Post

>waifuism
i'm a shipfag not a waifufag

Please direct me to these threads because I hardly ever see anything. Still I know there are plenty of threads dedicated to way more sophisticated quality you should stay there..

>Everyone who frequents ________ threads are so infected by waifuism that they are incapable of viewing this shoddy program through anything but rose colored glasses.

I'm aware that it's not a super great show or anything, but it's decent enough for me to want more due to liking the characters. Can't people just like something and talk about it with others who also like it?

Nikki's fucking snickering throughout episode 4 was great.
And Dolph is best camper.

anybody have any rule 63?
i need it to exist for reasons

Everyone knows deep inside mini Hitler is best boy. He's so fucking cute and innocent, I want more of him

The fucking neck crack right before Max broke down actually got me a little bit.

Dolph is pretty much the only camper who sticks to whole camping theme. He didn't even say he was the best but the cutest. Nikki is second best but ends up being too wild. Everyone else is trash trying to do their own thing.

What makes Camp Campbell different from others is that it has pretty much a big variety of people and ideas. There's the guy who likes magic, the drama-obsessed boy, the science enthusiast, Space Kid, etc.

i thought little Hitler`s shtick would have gotten old by now, but i`m so glad to be wrong. They use just enough of him each time to never get old.

I love Dolph but I can't stand Neil. They just made him way too whiny.

I do like how Neil isn't a goody two shoes like how I originally thought he would be. Its a nice twist on the geek character.

When I first saw him I thought I like him but he is that nerd who is an asshole who thinks he is better then everyone. Max at least has his moments.

Shit ship

and what if i missed this alleged "thread".

Max is way more of an asshole who thinks he's better than everyone than Neil but I like them both regardless

then you should ask for Nerris x Max pics

Its between Neil and Harrison. I like the animosity between her and Harrison though.

I thought they were kind of pushing the whole Nerris x Harrison thing. Nerd boy has that slutty girl scout.

They are both assholes, but at least we seem have a few moments.

This, Nerris and Harrison have a thing going on

I wonder if Neil will ever actually get with her.

His shtick doesn't get old because he's voiced by based James

How fast did he say yes when they asked him to voice kid Hitler?

I would say probably supersonic speeds.
Still waiting on a rudeboy voiced by Bruce

At first I didn't like Max's voice but I'm really starting to appreciate Michael's voice acting. It's getting much better.

Bruce will never do anything with Michael in it. They're mortal enemies.

I think the Jeremy episode was pretty good. I'll give you the flashback episode though, but Cameron definitely carried the episode a good bit.

By that logic, I'd be gay, because Max is my favorite character. Try again,Camp Camp is at least good, even if not fantastic, and definitely one of RT's better shows.

>Oh I havent heard of this, if its reccomended maybe its actually g-
>"Gwen a cute!!"
>Oh its just waifufags, fuck it nevermind.

This. Im instantly put off any show when Sup Forumss only praise is "The girl is cute!!"

To be fair, that's not the only praise for Camp Camp. The characters, male and female, are legitimately good, and some of the scenarios that happen in the show are pretty great. Episodes are about 10-12 minutes average, I'd recommend watching at least 1 or two.

That explains why Sup Forumstumblr became so popular anything cute they have to ruin to enjoy it.

What? These threads were a mix of different kinds of discussion. If you didn't notice, we also discussed the episodes, the animation quality, the characters, hell even last thread there was some fan-art posting.

Good show. Just don't participate in the threads cuz it's mostly fujo tier shipping and waifu/husbando worship.