Well, do you love or hate it?

;(

>have a standard double-barrel shotgun
>pump action sound
>fires more than two rounds without reloading
This shit really bugs me

>automatic smg/rifle
>is pumped

>guns/swords make ridiculously loud noises just by being drawn from a holster/scabbard

I want a movie/show where drawing a sword makes a gun cocking sound and cocking a gun makes a metal scraping sound like a sword being drawn from a metal sheathe.

The closest thing I can think of is one of the Scary Movies, where someone cocked a shovel, complete with a shotgun shell being ejected.

Closest I can think of is Robin Hood Men in Tights making fun of the spark effects from the sword fights

I also enjoyed the movie, Baby Driver.

youtube.com/watch?v=rnKETD-iQbA

No Country for Old Men is a good movie

>Something crazy/ridiculous happens
>Straight man deadpanly says "I hate this (setting)".

Shadow the Hedgehog did this one in its intro, and it still kills me whenever I think of it.

>Your ancestors did something bad, which means you're a terrible person too!
>>Character A: "Hey, we should do X!"
>>Character B: "Not now, Character A. Wait, I got it! We should do X!"
>Nothing goes right for the "grumpy" character just because he's "grumpy"
>Arguing about the semantics of grammar
>"That's irony, folks!"
>The character whose sole purpose is to fuck everything up
>The "dumb" character who acts outright retarded
>Redemption arc competed in a single episode
>"Environmental" episodes/shows
>Characters whose sole obsession is money, heroes and villains alike
>Anything where the only joke is "hey, remember this old cartoon?"

>>Nothing goes right for the "grumpy" character just because he's "grumpy"
when you're grumpy everything seems to go wrong because you're focused on the negatives.

>That loud exaggerated snap/slap sound when someone is punched

But then again is that still used just to pay homage to old movie gimmicks or something?

Its not Sup Forums but the romeo and juliet movie with decaprio, they called their guns 'swords' and I could have sworn there were sword noises when they drew thier pistols.

Tough guy anti-hero with a heart of gold.
Death of a family member, close friend, love, etc. Causes a person to seek justice.
Basically any cliche from 80s movies or 90s comics.

>bad guy joins the good guy without going through some kind of penance
>everyone just forgets that they did horrible things without ever really paying for them

fuck you naruto is a good show

>Girls with cartooishly long hair, reaching to their waist or ankles

I know it's a fairly common character design thing, but I just like the way it looks.

>hey called their guns 'swords' and I could have sworn there were sword noises when they drew thier pistols.
yeah they did a ruse by having the "swords" be a gun manufacturers brand who named all their shitty guns after types of swords

Long hair is aesthetic.

I might have let you keep that opinion if Sasuke didn't exist.

Sawsuuk is best guy.
you're probably some loser who thinks revenge is edge-y

>fetch me my longsword, ho!
Reaches for a shotgun

That got a lot of laughs in my 10th grade english class

the main character seemingly dying after a boss battle but then is suddenly alive

Most kinds of "lol turns out they're fine" I don't really care for, especially if it makes no logical or narrative sense

I hate it because no gun seller in their right mind would give a potential buyer a loaded weapon

>When your autistic Austrian customer keeps attempting to unload an empty shotgun into your chest without even checking the safety catch.

Shadow the Hedghog had many, many flaws in the intro alone (firing from the hip, motorcycle is portable suicide bomb, sonic got pistol whipped unironically), but if Sonic Team went full cheese with that game rather than half and half, then it would have fit pretty well.

And to think, it's still the only PS2 Sonic game that doesn't handle like a barrel of vaselined dicks.

Back on topic

>Character briefly helps hero in disguise with a different set of skills to what they normally use, and they completely nail it
>Character uses defensive power/tactic to trick enemies into overeaching/doing something stupid, and then turning their power against them
>Villain gets slightly disapointed, and immediately blasts hero with the entirety with their power after they refuse to co-operate
>Joke/underpowered character saves they day with bold tactic
>"You may have had success before, but you're on my turf now hero"
>"Wait no, you can't do that, I had you trapped", "Fuck you, got mine" exchanges.
>Antagonist gets BTFO five seconds after proclaiming their ultimate power, in an extremely humiliating manner
>Villain wants power, because then not only will he get what he wants, he'll be able to fix all the shitty things he did to get it.