Secret Warriors #4 PREVIEW

In which Deadpool is BTFO by Moon Girl

Secret Warriors (2017-) #4 Se
Writer: Rosenberg, Matthew
Artist: Garron, Javi
Cover Artist: Moore, Tradd
SECRET EMPIRE TIE-IN! * After narrowly surviving their battle with the X-Men, the Secret Warriors have to get back to New Attilan to use what they have learned in the fight against Hydra... * ...but Hydra won't make that easy. * As the danger grows, so does the distrust among the Warriors. Karnak is clearly making plans of his own. But why? * With Hydra breathing down their necks, the team is tearing itself apart, and the clock is ticking on their plans. But first Quake must be ready to lead the Secret Warriors into a confrontation with her father, the Hydra commander, MISTER HYDE!

Pretty obvious he threw the fight since he's always had qualms about killing kids and he was even shown silently protesting against hydra in his own book.

>>What's happening to Kamala

I can fap to this.

>Deadpool jobbing to Marvel Liberal White Guilt Therapy Session: The Character

>thinking marvel is going to let a nine year old get hurt
>especially one with no offensive powers
That's the problem with her being on this team. I don't think she has been bad but she has kid plot armor so she is rarely in danger let alone hurt. That works in light hearted stories like her solo but not like this when everybody else gets it at the normal rate.

Looks like stretching plus dimensional folding.

The entire concept of her character doesn't work with teams or even being involved with capes at all. I have no idea why they're trying to force her to fit the mold. Just fucking let her do her own thing in her own book; the original Devil Dinosaur run was the same way.

Just brutally maim her pet dinosaur. Bam, kid is unharmed but suffering.

If you guys think that this is pushing MG too hard, wait till her movie gets announced.

Shoe-horning Moon-girl into books outside of her ongoing is the worst thing they've done with the character. I LIKE Moon-Girl and her comic, but it's a fucking all-ages book.

>Nice to know you're a white racist who hates smart black girls :^)

t. Marvel editorial

But I like smart black girls. What I don't like is 9 year olds being part of a black ops team.

It is out of character that he trying to hurt a child?

Technically, Damian is part of black ops too and she is technically smarter and stronger than him.

She could be the brains and allow the dinosaur do her dirty work.

Yeah, but Damian was raised by a clan of assassins and has been murdering people since he was like 3. Lunella was raised by a nice black family from the Bronx.

Yes actually. In X-force he didn't want to kill a young Apocalypse and in his own book his daughter has had a big effect on his character.

Lmao shut you up real quick I bet you pretended that you never posted here kek fucking loser bitch

>not showing karnak vs tasky

Fun fact: Karnak can actually hurt Vision even if he is in his intangible state.