Sup Forums cringe/LOL thread

Sup Forums cringe/LOL thread

I thought she was inside a tree from the thumbnail.

LOL

This is giving me flashbacks to Slither, which is something I'd rather forget I ever saw, and I only saw clips of it. There isn't enough liquor in the world to get me through that movie.

awww is poor baby afwaid of twans people?? AWWWWW there there, baby...

Cunt.

Slither was fucking shit
Probably one of the worst horror films I've ever seen

go back to pol

LOL

I just can't get past the visuals to tell if I hate it or not. It physically nauseates me to the point that I just can't watch more than a few minutes at a time or I feel like I might actually vomit. I'm not being sarcastic and talking about how bad the effects are, they're actually so successful at invoking disgust that it makes me physically ill. I still shudder at the memory of some of the scenes.

What? No seriously, what is he trying to say here? Trans is a symptom of mental health issues.

So in that respect, it's like The Human Centipede? It sort of sucks plot and character wise, but the visuals are what keep it in your mind.

>top right

>I don't date X
>das Raciss/phobic!

Guess gay people are heterophobic.

>Telling trans that they can and should be open about being trans is transphobic
>Having personal preferences is transphobic

>everyone's obligated to find me attractive/date me/fuck me! otherwise they're a bigot!

I suppose so, but I consider the Human Centipede tame compared to Slither. Like if I saw any definitive proof that we live in a world where the events of Slither is possible I would not hesitate to dose myself in gasoline and strike a match. I would rather self-immolate than even take the chance of falling victim to that shit. Fuck.

Pic unrelated was my captcha, made a thing with it real quick because it was funny.

It is kind of funny.
To me, Slither brings to mind Invasion of the Body Snatchers and Aliens cranked up to 100%. I mean, the part where they find her in the barn, a bloated mess, and all she can do is lay there and say, "I -think- there's something wrong with me."

You THINK?
I swear, some people in horror movies are complete retards.

If you like older movies you might LOVE Night of the Creeps.

I'd hate to spoil anything for you, but you just described a plot point in the film. And the end(s) are all fuck-hilarious.

LOL

>That awkward moment when almost every normal person agrees with the people who the artist intended to be """wrong"""

>Be gays
>Start a movement to not get hanged and bricked anymore
>Let the team grow as other sex*alities join in
>fast forward a few decades
>Get kicked out of your own movement

o\\/

Its more doublethink.
Remember, being trans isnt mental illness, oh no, but a legitimate personal identity and the only reason trannies are crazy is because of patriarchal shitlords and not the fact that youre a mentally ill bitch hopped up on hormones.

How does the author look like?