>DC's Lego Batman: 90%
>DC's Wonder Woman: 93%
>Sony's Spiderman: 94%
>Marvel Disney's guardians of the Galaxy 2: 80%
Lmao

Which one did you like more

>Sony's Spiderman

You keep telling yourself that, Amy.

this piece of shit deserves to be in the bottom, if anything its percentage should be lower

I liked Captain Underpants the best.

I haven't seen Spidey, yet but I'd rank the others from worst to best:

>Wonder Woman
>Lego Batman
>Logan
>Guardians 2

And I liked all of them pretty well.

Lego Batman was lulzy

You faggots amaze me

You retards claim Spider-man 2, deadpool and Logan are marvel flicks but you claim this isn't
If Spiderman homecoming had flopped critically you'd be saying it has nothing to do with the mcu

Alright user tell me what this movie did to you

>Sony's Spiderman
Not a single person calls it that DChump

Lego has best intro but falls apart shortly afterwards.

Wondy has best heroics and Logan has best overall family.

>nothing to do with the mcu

That's the Netflix series

I liked suicide flop. It's a shame it flopped though

For me the list
>WW
>Logan
>Spidey
>Bats
>Yondu

Logan was a better made film for sure but WW leaves you with such a good feeling.(I really hope they improve that fucking CGI tho)
Spidey's personality and villian was good. Supportive cast and Iron Man/Avengers stuff was bad.

Everything Yondu - kinda - saved GOTG2, but holy shit movie was bad.

As for the rest i expect
THOR 8/10
JL 8/10 (if they dont fuck up the editing- again)

destroyed the Guardians of the Galaxy comics

>list names of studios
>except for WB, we'll just call them DC
OP, please

>JL 8/10 (if they dont fuck up the editing- again)

Just pay to see it again when released on bluray when we FIX the edits

That came out last year, though.

I mean all those numbers are way too high, but I did like the first four but found Guardians 2 really ho-hum. It was a lot of retreading over stuff from the first movie, dumb stuff trying too hard, and I didn't really give a shit about the serious part of the plot. As bland as a lot of superhero movies are, I find it easy to get invested in the characters for a single viewing at least, but for Guardians 2 I just didn't give a shit.

Guardians, actually. Followed by Logan and Batman.

I liked them all pretty good, I just enjoyed Guardians a lot. It improved a lot over the first film and was a more thematically coherent film than most MCU movies were. .

>I mean all those numbers are way too high,

Look at the numeric score not the percentage.

Lego Batman was shit outside the first 10 minutes. Classic 3d cgi pixar movie for shitters.

Logan was breddy good. 8/10. Id wish the movie ended with a slow orchestrated version of the main x-men theme. Or at leas the X tombstone scene.

WW was competent. 7/10. But too similar to the MCU formula which I started to dislike.

Spider-man: 5/10. Vulture is the highlight of the movie, and when VUlture is the fucking highlight of your movie...you have a bad movie.

GoTG2: Didnt watch it. Probably the same crap as the first one.

Post the scores out of 10 or 5 not the % of scores that gave it a 7+/10.

I wouldn't look at any of them normally, just going off what OP posted.

That was last summer and didn't flop at all, learn the meaning of a work before using it ya cuck

>people actually enjoyed Guardians 2
>they even consider it an upgrade from the first one, instead of a letdown

>WW leaves you with such a good feeling
>muh good feelings, we need safe spaces on movies too!

No, you just liked some scenes and characters. I gave that shit 7 when i first saw it.
If you want to save your good memories of that movie, never watch it again.

>Lego Batman was shit outside the first 10 minutes.
What the fuck,it was a pretty good movie,stomped almost everything pixar gave us in this decade.

>Its shit, Id gave that shit a 7
Sup Forums, please

>safe space
What?

No, it wasnt. It was only mildly entertaining because you had years and years of Batman media in your brain and the movie could just lazily drop some gags without having to develop them because they know people already know the characters.

But the movie is feelgood crap cgi shitfest made by the numbers, could might as well be a Smurfs episode in which an angry smurf learns teamwork or the value of family. There is nothing of value in the whole movie.

Return of the caped crusaders did the same but much better.

>when i first saw it.
Sup Forums can read at least...

Lego Batman was probably my favorite of the bunch desu. It left a smile on my face the whole time. Feels kinda weird to be ranking it higher than everything else, but I'd say its a 9/10.

I thought Logan was genuinely well made and a great send off to Jackman. However it does have a handful of plotholes, things like leaps in logic required for the mexican nurse to get all that info to Logan or why the Canadian border would magically stop the mercenaries and on my own personal gripes were things like quoting Shane or how predictable things were once they helped the family. I'd give it a 8.5.

That said, GotG2 was very uneven with a really weak beginning but a really strong ending. I'd probably give it a 7.5.

Wonder Woman was better than expected, but having seen it again thanks to the korean leak, its flaws are very apparent. That third act is a mess and Gadot is honestly a really weak actress. I'd give it a 7/10 overall.

Haven't seen Homecoming yet, but looking forward to it.

Logan fans think the only reason people don't slobber over their favorite flick is because they think it's too gory or too dark. Or that they like MCU movies more.

I really did like GOTG 2 though. I just loved the style and how different it felt.

I haven't seen any of them.

>Marvel Disney
>DC doesn't get called DC Warner
But why?

>> STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Some people liked the character development in 2, the much better villain, etc.

because no one else makes DC movies