This was good, but stylistically bland

This was good, but stylistically bland.
I think Raimi is still the last word on Spider Man movies for now.
However there hasn't been a straight up bad Spidey movie yet IMO.

>He doesn't think Spider-Man 3 and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 are bad

How do you go from this

To this?

I can appreciate the goofiness of SM3, but... honestly what did you like about ASM2? I remember Garfield being the most "elegant" Spider-Man when it came to web-slinging, but everything besides that....

What are you trying to prove with a screenshot that you got off youtube?

Is that how you decide if a movie is good or not? A screenshot?

Lots of stuff. The visual style was nice, the relationship stuff was well done, Electro was kind of interesting, the ending with the little kid, some of the Harry stuff..

>However there hasn't been a straight up bad Spidey movie yet IMO.
Alright, I'll accept that some people can make an argument for Spiderman 3, but I will not accept ASM2 as anything more than shit.

>Wah screenshot
Is that better for you faggot?
This movie just looks horrible

It did have more style than Homecoming, certainly. I liked the slickness and bright lights of NYC at night. Good fight choreography too. I didn't mind Harry either. But I could not stand the relationship stuff with both Gwen & May myself, and Electro gave me second-hand embarrassment for Jamie Foxx.

>However there hasn't been a straight up bad Spidey movie yet IMO.

Also

>COMICS
>O
>M
>I
>C
>S

Honestly, people keep posting the same pics but when I went to watch it looked pretty okay.

They're just posting extremely choice shots where the character is moving very fast in the actual film.

I think one of those images is actually from the game, too.

can somebody who saw that movie tell me if that exchange happens?

>"Enjoying the Washington Monument?
>"I can't enjoy something built by slaves."

Yeah. I don't think it was those exact words, but yeah.

Yeah it happens, MJ says it

so MJ is black now as well?
well that sucks. then again I feel like I was growing out of Superhero movies anyway

It's the second best Spider-Man movie after Spider-Man 2, I think.

Raimi 1 would be a contender but after rewatching it recently a lot of it hasn't aged well, while 2 still holds up.

I think this Spider-Man has a lot of potential going forward, though; and Tom Holland is easily the best Parker/Spidey combo we've gotten so far

The line is slightly different, but yeah.

Be butthurt if you wish, but the delivery was funny.

>NOT MUH
So, what is your favorite MJ watson issue or moment in comicbook history?

As a big MJ fan, which one would you say is the classic arc that makes her such an integral part os the SM lore over the other love interests Peter had?

holy shit that is like some next level sjw shit.
bringing up slavery out of nowhere in a kids superhero movie

Its a comedic line, it plays great

HAHAHAHAHAHA

The one where she's not a desperate grab for diversity

my favorite part is when Gwen dies and she comes to comfort Peter. I think the issue just ends with her closing the door to peters apartment.

what makes her interesting? I think her development over the decades. First starts of as an entitled party girl only to turn into a very caring and supportive member that helps Peter through the darkest of times. I really liked that they actually bother showing her having second guess about being with Peter and actually having to deal with all the stress that comes with being the gf of a superhero only to have her love for him overcome all those obstacles.
the comic run in the early 2000s where she left him and decided to become an actress in Hollywood where also great. lot´s of emotions

>"Enjoying the new Spiderman movie?
>"I can't enjoy something that was changed to appease sjw "diversity"

All the clichés of a superhero bimbo laid them, nothing of value has lost

it's still a screenshot from youtube you fucking idiot

>dude fuck white people
yeah hilarious

>hasn't aged well
????

>dude fuck white people
was that really the joke?

No you dumb daft faggot.

that´s the impression that the black people in the cinema got form it judging by their calls of "that´s right and you better not forget it white boy"

>However there hasn't been a straight up bad Spidey movie yet

haven't seen this yet but Spider-Man 3 and Amazing 2 are terrible

Did one black person say it or multiple ones?
>cinema
wait a sec...

It was a good movie, it just wasn't a good Spider-man movie

No one said it, it's some Sup Forumspol/troll

No one was thinking fuck white people just because a little rebel girl says she doesn't want to enter a monument built by slaves, jesus christ.

This fucking site is full of the weirdest mental disorders I've yet to see.

>criticizing slavery is anti-white

Jesus fuck you morons get dumber every day