Reading a new comic

>reading a new comic
>the honey moon phase is over and I'm bored as shit 20 volumes in
>drop it
Why do I keep doing this?

Stop reading interminable cancer and start reading shit that has an ending.

>Start looking into finally buying a few comics that look neat
>Roughly $25 per volume and I'm at most dealing with a four volume series and a few stand alone collections
>Some people get into comics with well over 20 fucking volumes
I finally understand why you people get so upset about movie adaptation making normalfags pretend they know anything about a particular character, Jesus Christ being a comic fag must take a ton of commitment.

Boohoo, nothing stays great. So the fun I had is invalid now.

How long is each volume? The fuck are you reading?

Ultimate Spiderman, the one with Miles Morales
Supergirl New 52

I thought the tap out point was around the 120s?

What happens then? I was just bored because explosion girl, cloak and dagger didn't seem very interesting and Spiderwoman is ugly af.

This is why I don’t pay for serielized

Have you tried the public library?

Because of the honeymoon phase, dummy.

>capeshit
I think I found your problem.

> Spiderwoman is ugly af.

The gay is strong with you

Perifags are dumb. Horrible character.

Ongoings with 20+ volumes aren't meant to be read constantly. You pick a volume in the middle of the story, read a few chapters till the end of the arc, then drop it. Then maybe later you pick it up again, once again in the middle of the unknown arc etc.
Availability of issues in internet makes you want to read ongoings from the very beginning to the very end, but that's wrong.
Only short stories with actual ending are meant to be read from the beginning to the end.

Now imagine following it month by month at $4 an issue.

It's called torrents

>every happy meal comes with a toy. This happy meal has no toy!!!!
Autism.

Imagine being so fat your first comparison to anything is mcdonalds

What?

Mavel has an official app available on iOS and android. Pretty decent, $10 a month wide selection. Easy to rip comic from the android app if you want to keep the comic too.

I know many on Sup Forums hate digital, but honestly it's not even that big of a deal. You get a pretty great deal, all things considered.

Maybe it's time to quit your job as an editor for Marvel.

You're reading the wrong comics.