HAHAAHHAHAHAHHAA JUST HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

HAHAAHHAHAHAHHAA JUST HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

I have no idea who this is

Why is someone else getting injured funny to you user?

why do Sup Forumsfags think they're welcome on Sup Forums?

Because movies are allowed.

Sup Forums as a board was doomed the moment some faggot invented the term "Sup Forums-related."

I thought Hollywood didn't allow actors to do their own stunts anymore for exactly this reason?

Now filming has to stop for up to ten weeks while they wait for him to heal and his doctors give him the all clear. That's a lot of lost time and money.

Hawkguy.

He won't shoot his bow so good anymore.

They will use stuntman and film non Hawkeye scenes. Leaving his full stuff for later.

Or filming above his shoulder. Or CGI arms.

>Filming has to stop because of Hawkeye
Yeah... This is doubtful. This is Avengers 3, there's so many fucking characters in this movie that everyone must have a three minutes part other than Iron Man, Captain America and some cosmic folk, the world will keep spinning and Hawkeye can shoot his extended cameo when he's better.

BUENOS DIAS BLACK WIDOW

>>Cue every female character rolling their eyes at Hawkeye.

I'm wondering what the hell caused this to happen, like how Daniel Craig lost the tip of one of his fingers from Quantum of Solace.

Crossbow confirmed! I think that during T-Bolts he broke his hand too :P

this is not Sup Forums for fuck sake, just because you get injured doing a MOVIE that won't even look like the comic it's adapting, doesn't mean it's Sup Forums. I mean fuck I'd get it if it was a writer getting injured writing a comic, but this is dumb.

Ohhh damn! he broke both arms? lol

I wonder if they'll work this into the movie somehow

It'd be a perfect excuse to introduce Kate Bishop.

>"I’m sort of a problem solver, you know. There will be an affect to it, but it won’t stop me from doing things that I need to be doing. I’ll heal fast. I’m doing everything I can to heal faster."

>"I’m doing a job that isn’t really requiring a ton of stunts: It’s not an action movie, it’s a comedy — it just happens to have a few stunts in it. So I don’t have to beat a whole lot of people up or do anything crazy. So it won’t really affect my job… It affects how I get dressed in the morning. I can’t tie my shoes, but outside of that and everything else I can kind of get by."

Sounds like he's already finished "Infinity War" and is doing alright.

>kate Bishop
Is bound for the legacy hero scrap heap at the speed of light, user.

Don't make me come back and finish the job Jeremy

Clint's main importance will be helping Wanda keep her shit together when Vision gets STONED.

Hawkeye, the marksman!

Underrated

>two broken arms

Infinity War has already more causalities than the Battle of New York

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is there a way of filtering this insipid JUST meme without filtering every thread and post that happens to have the word "just" in it?

Are HAHA posters the most retarded thing to come out from Sup Forums since baneposters?

Yeah just filter your URL to www.reddit.com you fucking pussy

>HAHA posters
>can't even laugh without being labeled a certain type of poster

BUENOS DIAS VIUDA NEGRA*

damn...

This actually might be the most in-character thing he's ever done while playing Clint.

>he thinks kino memesters aren't the thing that completely ruined Sup Forums once Sup Forums took over

Why is this funny? Based Renner acted like a man and did some of his own stuntwork. This is something that should be lauded.

>Sup Forums blaming others for their own problems

You're right. I guess they're the most retarded since kino posters then.

COCA COLA OVERDRIVE

Madkino

Don't blame other boards for capeshit warz. If anything, this board is patient zero for that shit.

>It’s not an action movie, it’s a comedy — it just happens to have a few stunts in it.
Sounds like garbage.

I'm just talking about HAHA posters. I never said Sup Forums doesn't have its own shit.

sounds like every single marvel movie

Hawkeye is the best avenger though. Renner is the only one of them beside RDJ with any acting talent.

He's not talking about Infinity War, but the movie he's been doing since he wrapped that one up.
And apparently, the accident also happened on the set of that movie.
Sup Forums tards fall for clickbait, episode 227890329-7

Honestly within comics, company wars between the Big Two aren't much of a thing. You'll get publishers and EIC's throwing shade now and again, maybe some disgruntled ex-employees, but the fans tend to be pretty live and let live.

Who has time to argue about DC and Marvel when you could be arguing about which Legacy is the best? Or which Writer/Artist team is the most Iconic. Or how Thor's hammer works or whether Superman's X-Ray vision can go through his eyelids.

We have so many more interesting things to to debate and shitpost about, doing it about which particular brand this group is from is banal in comparison.

hey, if I can find a good OP pic I'll make a thread about Superman's X-Ray vision and the interaction with his eyelids in a few minutes

I'm too lazy to translate.

Makes me like the guy more desu.

Empty speech bubble needs, "Slut," in it.

Bump

kek