Never forget her Sup Forums

never forget her Sup Forums

literally who

How can a character ruin literally 13 years of hype?

I'll never forget how much she triggered Sup Forums

I love how spot on was the prediction of that guy. (Not shaggy)

Forget who?

More importantly, how the fuck did you manage to post a thread without an image?

It's a bug, hopefully hiroshimoot fixes it

I love Ferngully!

She ruined the show. Why do you fucks remember her fondly?

I will never forget how worthless that revival was.

chinkerbell shoo.

never underestimate the shit taste of waifufags

>People hype up for years an epic show down with Aku
>"Nah, I'm just going to dedicate this revival to a character that the executives declined because I'm really salty about that"

Was it autism? Hopefully the symbiotic titan reboot isn't weighed down with so much baggage.

I won't.

Thats hot user

bumping with ashi

Bah, good riddance.

>DUDE WITHOUT AKU I NEVER EXISTED LMAO

doesn't this mean eventually the very memory of her existance should fade as well?

MMMMMUUUUUHHH
FIRST
THRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EPISODUSES!!!!

WTF I HAVE AKU POWERS NOW LOL

>How could Genndy ruin 13 years of hype?
FTFY

Could have ended on a good note considering she was Thier to help jack get over his depression. Makes a portal to literally kill herself.
>What did she mean by this?

>We want the Gurren Lagann audience

i love her user

Hang on, wouldn't this ending create a major time paradox? Because without Aku, Ashi never existed, but if she never existed, she wouldn't have sent Jack back to kill Aku, but if she didn't send Jack back, then Aku would survive and she would exist, but if she existed she would have sent him back, but etc etc etc.

It's just a variation of the grandfather paradox really.

>its ok if a character ruins the show as long as shes hot lol

I fucking hate waifufags and I fucking hate Genndy for shoving this shit character down our throats

Ashi as a character didn't ruin anything, the inability to properly adjust the episodes and pacing to accomadate a new character ruined it.

SJS5 is one of the biggest and most upsetting cases of Monkey's Paw ever to occur in entertainment history.

and all those problems would have been avoided if she wasnt even written to be in it in the first place,stop trying to justify your shit excuse of a character as good

So the conclusion isn't that implementation should be improved, but that new characters should never be added.

No, it isn't. The way time works in SJ is that Jack was displaced from his original time, which is why he didn't age. From the point he was sent forward in time, everything that happened was subject to change if he were to defeat Aku in the past. And while we don't know for sure the fate of the people Jack met in the future, it's a safe bet that they would exist regardless, or maybe a different version of them.

However, Ashi's entire existence was dependent on Aku. His destruction in the past meant that not only would the circumstances of her birth not occur, but that they would NEVER occur. Thus, any variation of Ashi could not exist, and she disappears as soon as the paradox catches up to her.

she ghosted jack hard

I enjoyed her more before she turned good. Her routine of constantly attacking jack despite him being the only thing keeping her alive was great, and their entire dynamic inside the psychedelic cave worm thing was very entertaining. But yeah, her turning good so quickly kinda ruins the joke, because her earlier scenes were based around the idea that she was so brainwashed her mind could never be changed, and then she changes her mind because of a fucking ladybug.

wouldnt her unbirth make this a split time line?

>The was sad about Ashi's death and liked her as a character until these threads developed into pure cancer and now I don't feel bad about it.

Thank you

Every time.

But if it was a split timeline then she wouldn't be unborn

and raven threads are any better

DELET

at least Raven is an actual character and not a plot device

I don't get it, OP. Whom are we supposed not to forget?

Honestly I'm glad she died, not only did she ruin the final season but the waifuposting would be unbearable if she would've lived. Luck smiled our way and now Ashifags are BTFO forever and ever.s

This user gets it, desu.

Not a plot device?
Literally her entire purpose was to open a portal to hell for trigon

oh user,have you seen the amount of threads ashifags propped up to worship her? they even have a discord lmao

It's only like 20 of us who are max-autism

jack wont

>have her as my phone background
>reminded of the pain every fucking time i use my phone
>can't bring myself to change it
halp

Forget who?
OP, that's an empty picture, are you alright?

This thread is weird, what are any of you talking about?

What does any of this have to do with Samurai Jack? Jack never had anything outside of it's tv movie

Only reason I haven't forgotten about her is because Sup Forums never shuts the fuck up about her.

Generic throw away love interests aren't memorable at all. Stop being such a contrarian.

i liked her and her relationship with jack. they should never have gone into the past. jack should have learned to live with the future.

Not liking ashi.
LEL

Ashi was pretty memorable friend

If her only memorable trait is that she gives you a hard-on then she isn't memorable at all

Assumes it's because she's hot.
Good joke friend

I agree,Ashi was pretty fucking hideous lmao

Don't you have a Raven thread to go shit up

Bumping for ashi

>tfw when one shot characters left more of an impression than she did in the whole of season 5.
>tfw even the retarded bootleg totoro left more of an impression.

Bumping for ashi love

Whatever happened to streaming user?