Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ff9nOqn6sIs&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff9nOqn6sIs
youtu.be/lPAJZbS3am4
fusionfall.wikia.com/wiki/C.L.Y.D.E
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5pMRLEgTs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

neat.gif

I noticed Darwin was in the banner on the official site. So they're going to be adding characters from newer shows, too? Interesting...

Cool

If you want to see gameplay then you can look at the other videos on the channel this is a release announcement

They can't legally add characters from modern shows without being almost immediately being shut down, however, they can add characters from series already in the game. Gumball was added the fusion fall shortly before it got shut down

I never play the original.
What is about?

MMO with Pretty much every cartoon network character up till around 2010 represented in some way vs big bad from space

Ur late OP

They've be developing this for a few years now

Yes but they announced a release day

This remind me to that shitty Dexter/Blossom webcomic

Seeing all the Sup Forums girls in animu form, jerking off and also quests.

Please don't bring up Bleedman. I'll defend the pairing because I shipped them before that comic was ever a thing, but I hate how now that comic is automatically what everyone associates with the pairing.

actually was inspired by Bleedman webcomic art

That explain why teen Dexter is a bishounen instead of a hideous nerd

I hope this would mean that there will be art of FusionFall Mandy.

Sweet. You guys think could mean the EEnE game is coming back as well?

Bleedman but without the gore and lolis
funny thing is Fusion Fall was inspired by his work, they even wanted to recruit him for art

>not official
RIP
Brace yourselves for an immediate takedown.

It's not official.

Why can't they add new cartoons?

Because it's not official, it's a fan recreation.

oh, lame.

Is this a fan made thing or by CN?

Adding new cartoons would put them at even more legal risk than they're already at. At the moment Cn doesn't seem to really mind but adding in newer shows would be like pressing a needle on a bubble

fanmade but using the actual game itself, think of it like one of those unofficial wow servers

Wasnt Bleedman offered to work on Fusion fall, but he declined or was it just a rumor?

Animation thing that came out with the release date
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff9nOqn6sIs&t=0s

Fanmade revival of FusionFall, like all the ToonTown Servers that cropped up awhile back.

Is this gonna be web based or a download?

Either way, I'm cautiously excited expecting a DMCA like every great fan game lately.

download
hope not, CN isn't doing anything with the fusion fall property so hopefully, they'll let it happen like with toon town

What if they did a Universal Survival Arc of FusionFall?

>Non-official MMORPG
>CN Characters
>Now with Nick, WB and Disney chars
>Uncle Grandpa makes a Tournament of Power after watching too much Toonami
>Now all Cartoons battle for their universe

>it's been four years since fusion fall shut down
>Cartoon Network wouldn't bring it back for shit, meaning no Clarence, no Boomerang reps, no OK KO, no obtained CN series
>closest we got is the FusionFall Heroes MOBA

>no obtained CN series
Now that I think about it, a Tokyo Ghoul or AOT location would be pretty kickass.

>yfw it's just teen Titans go

Man, I hate that artstyle.

so what is preventing this from being DMCA's?

Nothing, other than the fact they're not profiting off this in any way I guess, but even that hasn't protected other fanmade games.

hope

aw fuck that aint carrie kelley thats fuckin dexter

>Bleedman but without the gore and lolis
What's the fucking point then?

I need this so bad.

Yeah but what is the point if Ben is there? He is too OP

Why would they DCMA this? It's just fans bringing back something they scrapped and stopped caring about long ago. It's literally free advertising out of garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ff9nOqn6sIs

That would be for FusionFall Legacy, a full-on remake with more characters and more story. The newest characters we could get are either from Ben 10 Omniverse or Gumball.

So, no SU and the like.

>mfw we get dozens of Club Penguin private servers, Toontown Rewritten, Fusion Fall Retro, and Old School Runescape, but still no Nicktropolis Rewritten

>Nicktropolis
You've piqued my interest. Care to explain, user? I didn't know Nick had their own huge MMO.

CN knows about them. CN just doesn't give a shit about it lol

It was pretty much Club Penguin with a Nickelodeon theme. Overworld chatrooms, customizable rooms, and flash games. They shut it down in 2009 when the channel rebranded with a new logo.
youtu.be/lPAJZbS3am4

Huh. Looks kind of primitive, but it still looks cool to play. Chatting with certain characters also sound pretty cool. I wouldn't mind a revival of this, especially with ToonTown already revived and FusionFall coming back.

>the splat logo ended 8 years ago

Thanks Obama

bump

So, which characters do you hope to see in FFL?

hope they include the seasonal events like kinishmas

I want more quests related to Juniper Lee. On top of other crossover boss fights in the form of raids or similar. And by crossover, I mean both series interacting with the other side's universal terms and elements. Not just with the OC alien "fy-ooze".

Pretty sure we had a thread for this, iirc

Wait, really? Where'd you guys hear that? That's a bummer, though. This probably will get taken down, then, if that's the case.

This has been a thing for like more than a year and they post updates pretty frequently. It even has two websites.

Did the original Fusionfall have Toonami properties?

I remember there being a TOM armor set

It had TOM himself, and outfits based on him. And the original flying ship as one of the tiny characters, IIRC.

The Absolution or Clyde?

Yes, Clyde. But I went to check, and I was wrong. He's not there. Instead, we have this abomination from the past: fusionfall.wikia.com/wiki/C.L.Y.D.E

In honor of this shit gonna storytime the thing that inspired this.

Brick and Butch. They already got Boomer made.

>They forgot to add the stripes on that walking asparagus

the intro to this game always got me hyped
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5pMRLEgTs

So will this be the same as the old FusionFall or slightly different?

Champion.

there are two versions
one is the old game and the other is a revamped version

Making two versions, one will be the original game like a patch before it got taken down the other (which will come out later) will be more in line with the devs original vision

Does this even have voice actors? What are they going to do with the newer guys?

yes, every character is voiced, No idea about newer guys in the legacy version... maybe rip lines from TV episodes or get impersonators?

Hope they do it well, half the charm of the original was hearing everyone one last time.

>will be more in line with the devs original vision
Like?

>What's the fucking point then?
Something that's not absolute shit

The UG gang, but judging by what the thread says about adding newer characters I'm not holding my breath

Also Clarence and friends

>tfw I always wanted to play and join but there was a glitch that prevented me from making an account when I was a kid
it was either that or because I had a Compaq. I was left out of this and kingdom Hearts since I had no ps2 (I was only able to read the manga)
feelsbadman.

well now's your chance friendo

Oh is this just a private server kind of thing?

Curious thow they think they'll keep this up without big CN breathing down their necks

I remember playing this as a kid and getting bored with the combat. The mission/quest zones were also shitty.
It was actually more fun to abuse jetpacks (I think that's what they were) and make a game out of climbing to the highest point possible in certain maps.

Don't quote me on this, but I'm going to guess that one server will be a Vanilla server with no changes other than fixing bugs, and another server will be more frequently updated with newer missions or items or whatever.

Continuing from the thread in Sup Forums

Yeah Jump and Rocket Nanos are the best

That's a bad way of explaining it. It being a fan game doesn't mean not able to add new characters, it's just legal reasons tied to it. If FF Retro was made entirely from scratch, from the ground up, the only thing CN can do is get pissy about it being called "Fusion Fall" in anyway. But it's not their FF, just a recreation, they only own the IPs.
What a better example is, think of Super Smash Bros: Project M. The devs weren't able to add new characters not legally for the game initially to keep them from getting Nintendo in a huffy because it's THEIR game these modders are modding and adding things the game isn't legally allowed to have in. It's really gray area stuff that Nintendo and whatever character you add to the game prior no one wants to legally mess with, so they shut you down. Since this was a high possibility, the devs of PM just stuck with characters native to the game's copyright, being characters like Knuckles, Lyn and Issac being worked on content for the game. Since these characters are already copyrighted for the game, it was ok to make them into fighters.

So basically, they CAN add newer characters that would be series rep'd by other characters already playable, see "PPG" or so, but anything not copyrighted for the game initially is asking for trouble. Even using in series reps still wouldn't be 100% safe since their still creating new stuff for a game they aren't the original makers of. It's really complicated, basically. It would be nice to see more characters added for more explorable variety.

I swear C had something super similar looking to this right before creating fusion fall, with some exclusive flash games and everything.

please don't actual discussion was happening here

Couldn't you have made a new thread?

should I?

No one even asked for this, but yeah, I'd rather have you make a new thread than post it all here