Why is she so boner inducing?

Why is she so boner inducing?

she appeals to my hand fetish

Competence is sexy, crazy chicks are hot, dominant, conquering villains appeal to subs, she's royalty so your offspring would inherit the world, the idea of a snooty bitch born into high status choosing to degrade herself with YOU is exciting.

Add to all this a sexy design that looks at least three years older than she canonically is, and a smoldering Grey DeLisle voice.

>smoldering Grey DeLisle voice.

For me, that makes up 50% of her appeal.

She's the perfect mix of evil, crazy, and sexy
>in;b4 Scrapper ruins the thread with shitpost about her not being evil or crazy
Remember to just ignore him

Wait there are people who prefer her not being evil and crazy? I thought that was the majority of appeal to the character, especially as an object of lust

Not people, just one aspie.

There's this one barneyfag-tier jackass who will basically ruin every thread that mentions Azula with constant "Azula did nothing wrong" shitpost.

Hell, he's currently destroying the crazy evil girls thread, been at if for fucking days.

>the idea of a snooty bitch born into high status choosing to degrade herself

Fuck, I got places I need to be, I can't masturbate right now.

She's crazy enough to feel attainable, but not crazy enough it damages her hotness

She is not evil nor crazy. She is a victim of circumstance.

Surely you can spare a couple minutes to blast one out to that evil bitch.

A victim of circumstances she actively chose to be involved in, yes. Like genocide. Just like you actively chose the circumstances of being that hideous creepy faggot who murdered small animals. You had no control over the fact that your father/brother raped your mother/sister, depriving you of several valuable chromosomes. But you had a choice when it came to not being a tasteless shitposting faggot, just like you chose to rape those kids Scrapper.

Scrapper doesn't like the actual Azula. He likes the Azula from HIBY.

>And the denial post to these claims will appear in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Hell no.

I'm not Scrapper but none of what you said is true in any way shape or form.

And there's the denial!

Because you have autism.

>I'm not Scrapper

Suspiciously specific denial

The fuck did I just say about ignoring him you little shit?

He's going to keep ruining threads and reply to people with stupid inane shit no matter what WE do. At least when he had a trip we could filter him. Now when he gets banned he just changes his IP and keeps spouting the same shit. I think trying to bully him into suicide is a noble endeavour regardless, if it results in Scrapper free Azula threads.

This. If anything, it's at least worth a laugh or two as he cries and spouts petty shit like "I'll cut your throat!" and "You just don't get her, you bully!"

The faggot deserves nothing but ridicule and scorn until he's been either banned in every possible way, or he kills himself. Whichever come first.

Last time I was here the 'barnyfag' was ruining things, and now there's some scrapper guy who you faggots keep on posting about in Sup Forumswaifu threads as soon as crazy sluts are mentioned.
What's the point of this stupid witch hunt bullshit that's just derailing threads? Just report and move on instead of having an entire 50+ post discussion about the fucker. I just want to look at 2D titties without having to go to /aco/ for crying out loud.

Because we want him gone for good. If slandering his piece of shit waifu will do the job, I'll gladly do everything until he's unable to return. You have no fucking idea how annoying it is dealing with these types, they need to be put down like the rapid dogs they are.

>If slandering his piece of shit waifu will do the job
That's the problem, it won't, it'll just make him double down and shitpost more.

The only winning move is not to play

No, sometimes it does payoff to shit on his waifu. He'll shitpost to the point that he'll either be banned, or at least get his shit deleted. It's happened. Hell, it did just the other day in the crazy and evil chick thread he's squatting in.

>You have no fucking idea how annoying it is dealing with these types

You're damn right, because I don't invite undeserved stress into my life. (Even though I'm bitching about not enjoying lewd degenerate threads)

>I'll gladly do everything until he's unable to return.
That's a silly ass thing to do just to keep some asshole away, or silent. I worry about you fuckers sometimes, Sup Forums.

I'm not stressed in the least, I'm enjoying shitting up the asshole's life because it's been nothing but a pain having to deal with him literally every time mentions some crazy broad.

Grey. Than is all.