"I don't want to celebrate something that was build by slaves"

>"I don't want to celebrate something that was build by slaves"

She's more masculine than Peter, blimey...

Thats debatable, certainly wasn't finished by them

Is that worse than taking a joke out of context?

Might as well kill yourself because almost all the civilizations of the world were built on the backs of slaves and therefore your genetic pool was also partially built by slaves, since you more than likely have slave ancestors or your ancestor benefited in some way from slave labor.

How long will it take triggered mods to delete a thread literally quoting a comic book character in a comic book movie?

Really unless you're a slavefag I don't understand why anyone would give a shit about this in 2017.

>Really unless you're a slavefag

Or an annoying nigger that likes to complain but hates to explain

Guess that justifies slaves then. Go ahead and justify genocide too while you're at it

How is that a joke?
He says it deadpan

She's not a comic book character.

She probably has an iPhone which is built by Asian slaves but i guess she's cool with that

The pyramids were built by slaves and I bet you jerk off over them because you pretend niggers built them

Of course the little negro girl has to find something to complain about one of the white man's greatest monuments in this United States. Niggas cant build shit on their own, go ahead, name a monument a nigga built without the white man supervising. You cant. Hell, niggas dont even want to work no more anyway so they got to bitch about craftsmanship they dont know shit about. You lucky to even be here on this field trip, at this white childrens school. No wonder Spider Man doesnt help you little niggas out. Now get back in line, shut your trap, and look at monument the government paid for.

cgi made by slaves

Is that mid shot or why is he floating in the air?

>I bet you jerk off over them because you pretend niggers built them
What are you on about? Why would you assume that?

>The pyramids were built by slaves
Wrong

>"I hate all white people."
>"Oh my god that's so hot, I love you MJ, will you marry me!?!"

So is this the most pathetic version of Peter in the character's history?

>I dont want to celebrate something that was built by slaves
>Posted from iPhone

It's called "one of the great wonders" of the world, chump change - regardless of the slave labor because NOBODY CARES WHO WAS ALIVE THEN

I'm getting ready to see this, and I have a feeling the action scenes will be the worst part of this film.

>Washington monument
>slaves

>Or an annoying nigger that likes to complain but hates to explain

So...a slavefag?

What is she talking about?

Also this quote is totally stolen from Prince of Egypt baka.

Well this movie was written by white people

Just wait.

They get paid 5 yuan per week, so it's technically not slavery.

Wew, is this a midwestern education I see?

The pyramids were built by paid craftsmen and farmers during the flood season to have public works projects so the economy and labor weren't stunted.

Nobody was talking about pyramids autismo

So a deadpan, killjoy is our Mary Jane stand-in. Fucking figures. Waston cant catch a break.
Field trip to Washington Monument, Teacher asks if kids are having fun, Michelle says the OP's line in a deadpan voice, meant to be played off as a joke when black security guard somewhat agrees that slaves did kind of build the monument

Mary Jane has a secret daughter who is named MJ
Who is also the same age as Peter now
And she's black

MJ gonna get BLEACHED!!!

>Character is blackwashed
>Member slavery and shieeeet?

I know reading is hard for people with your mental capacity, but please try to keep up.

I hear this often but wouldn't there be some slave labor in the project? I mean it's not like slavery was illegal in Egypt right? Why wouldn't they use them for the menial tasks like pulling the stones once they're set up to be pulled.

>"How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?"

Really, Nintendo?

American slaves were arguably better off then because the majority of them were fed and given shelter. They were investments and it was in their owners' best interest to keep them healthy and well.

Chinese sweatshop children they just use up until they die and then replace them with an identical drone

I can't find a single source that says the Washington Monument was built by slaves.

>played off as a joke when black security guard somewhat agrees that slaves did kind of build the monument

I don't see how thats taking it out of context - in fact your explanation just made it worse.

I really am tired of niggers and their pretend problems

Remember when capeshit was about superheroes fighting bad guys and not marvel just jerking off over how progressive they are?

Slaves were weak and slow.
If anything maybe they could have used them to build the stones, but even then they'd probably fuck it up somehow.

Well obviously it's a symbol to the white cis patriarchy in America, symbolizing George Washington's giant white cock for us all to worship.

What the hell happened, I used to be someone who didn't give a shit about skin color. And yet every day I start to feel more and more that letting black people stay here was a mistake. Probably should have shipped them back to Africa like Lincoln wanted to after the war.

Welp, there goes any chance of anyone taking your opinion seriously.

Get educated nigga.

The problem is that the Washington monument was a project that was being worked on before and after slavery was abolished, completed in 1884. So in truth Michelle is using a half assed statement to justify being a bitch on the field trip

Anyone notice how when liberals started pretending blacks were egyptians that they stopped using slaves?

Really makes ya hmmmm

Because the pyramids were a high quality project. You don't get people you have to beat to work on those. You pay highly trained craftsmen a lot of good stuff in order to get their best work.

now, in the mines for the stone? Sure, probably slaves. But for the actual building? Craftsmen all day.

You're saying this about a movie written by white people along with most of the black males being bad guys in the film?

>built by paid craftsmen and farmers during the flood season

Pretty sure it was an alternative form of paying taxes with labor in public works. But yeah You are mostly right.

Well I'm sure there were some slaves in use, but it wasn't like there it was a "slave" project.
In those days, slaves weren't really used like expendable animals like the Americans did

this, you would pay the value of a car in today's money for a single slave. You didn't waste that shit, you took care of it.

you only beat it when it refused to work. Same way you hit your engine with a hammer if it won't start.

Again, why do you assume anons are afrocentrists?

I'm the one who said go ahead justify genocide as well dummy, but you just spazzed instead

Possibly, but the misconception comes from people who think the Hebrews were enslaved in Egypt when the pyramids were built, which is false.

Why have slaves build something when you can have workers who actually pay taxes and support the kingdom do the honors?
Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't most US slaves house and agricultural workers? This was a society that had literal free masons, why trust slaves with that job?

If the egyptians were black, then black people were some of the first mass slavers.

They were paid in food and beer mostly, it was basically a way of keeping them busy while also heightening morale by helping the kingdom show its glory.

You're letting overly radical, mostly white teenagers inform your opinion of another race, that's what happened.

Worse, you're taking a parody of overly radical teens meant to be a joke in a movie seriously and letting that inform your opinion.

So is this movie good or not.

I'm on the same board that had a problem with Jashi (because it was a straight and monoracial couple) and watches Steven Universe unironically

Sup Forumsmblr is real

Poe's law and the increasing insanity of SJWs makes it really hard to tell when someone is only pretending to be retarded these days.

She didn't really say that, right?

>Marvel
>caring about historic accuracy instead of pushing a narrative

They didn't stop using slaves.

But it's a fact that the pyramids were built by a paid workforce, you mongoloid.

Ancient Egypt has contained a bunch of skin pigments all at once, by the way. It's not a matter of "they were black peepl" or "they were white peepl", they were a whole lot of people.

Apple uses a "paid workforce" too, you know.

Worst. Mary Jane. Ever.

Thanks Feige and Pascal...

It doesn't help though that this shit is what they're teaching college kids. And you can't avoid it either because all general education requires at least one LGBT or race related course, at least in most universities.

Hell Common Core basically has standards that encourage this kind of thinking all the way into primary school.

MLK's dream of people being judged by their character is fucking gone. Blacks will be "fug whitey gime dat" and in reaction more whites will go "fucking lazy niggers"

>Armed men come to your home. "Time to pay your labor tax."
Oh yeah, totally for the glory of the empire.

If you don't pay your tax today, armed men come to your house too

Not that user but that post is retarded. Slavery was common place all over the ancient world meaning most thing that are amazing from that time were built by slaves. That's not advocating it he's just stating a fact.

>Hell Common Core basically has standards that encourage this kind of thinking all the way into primary school.
There's literally nothing wrong with Common Core
You already do it automatically

People just don't understand how it works and get angry

Read it in his voice