What do you think 'bout zootopia?

what do you think 'bout zootopia?

Its good fap material

I'd fuck that fox.

I'd hold hands with this leopard

fuck you nick you're not even real

It was great. I just wish we'd finally get a release date for the comic. And that the fanart hadn't become full furfag instead of generally high quality cute stuff

IWTFTR

or did you want a serious response?

Cool message. Decent characters. Shit execution.

Bogo and Clawhauser make a cute couple

I wanted to fuck the milf otter

good choice

>Bohauser shippers

Great movie, great OTP.

THEY'RE CUTE, CUUUUUUTE

now this I agree with

Clawhauserfags are the worst. Fuck off with your disgusting fat fetish bullshit.

There is nothing good about clawhauser. He's a shitty character that's fucking terrible in every way.

fat hate aside clawhuaser really is a fat fuck aint he? He gonna die from diabetes

This.

This is true and probably canon. Bogo was so out of character in that final scene, you know he finally got laid.

second best fox

Probably got a back injury while on the beat. He grabbed his back after running after Mrs. Otterton. That probably had something to do with him getting so fat.

Let them have their fun. There are assloads of Nick/Judy comics out there.

S-Shut up, Nick!

Ever since I was a kid
On the backs of my two eyelids
I hid two Teleprompters there
Transmitting words from who knows where

Fuck off back to /trash/

Most overrated movie of the last decade. Wasn't terrible though

I watched half of it and then got bored. I like the character designs though

More overrated than Frozen?

People talk more shit about Frozen now than they did back when it came out. Everyone mostly acknowledges it's not that good.

But Zootopia is actually good.

i think it shows just how easily furries blend in with society. we should have a symbol or something that they should wear for easier identification.

Zootopia 2: Electric Boogaloo, when?

They're teasing that Zootopia Land could be a thing at Disney theme parks and the main director of the film has been pretty quiet beyond just talking about Zootopia every now and then, so maybe within our lifetimes.

Whoops, wrong webm. Have this instead.

Oscar theft

Not for this ugly bitch. Judy Hopps cannot compare to anthro bitches from years past. There's a reason the oldies still get art while this unsexy flat chested plushie because she's even shorter than a midget only gets art because Zootopia for whatever reason was a successful movie. The female characters of years past are simply sexier in design, Classic Harley > Modern Harley to give another example.

I really want to put Nick in bondage and jerk him off

never has one movie on Sup Forums generated so many lewds

I really want to put Nick in bonded matrimony with Judy.

It's my new favourite Disney film which makes it one of my favourite films