You can bring back one VA from retirement/death

Who is it and why is it and why is it the most based VA to ever live?

youtu.be/Ht5c64Q_Pi8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UFpshq8fCGI
youtube.com/watch?v=U4iwY2LXhz0
youtube.com/watch?v=pb0PuaikL4w
youtube.com/watch?v=GfOBl1NHj14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know Fisbourne isnt dead but it still baffles me Thrax was his only feature. Sexiest voice to ever grace a male character

youtu.be/UFpshq8fCGI

Tony Jay

Why did she kill herself again? Was her womb barren or some shit?

Most ironic death of all time, fear that if South Park ended she'd be out of work (which made sense because young VAs like Tara started to become popular)

Mel Blanc.

Ducky's voice actress from Land Before Time. Not because I care about Land Before Time, but because no kid should have her life cut short like that.

I know he's not dead or technically retired, but Jim Cummings.

or Gori Daisuke

Phil Hartman.

Adam West or Joan Lee :(

Tony Jay, or return Tim Curry to his peak.

>no Vincent Price or Mel Blanc

Leonard Nimoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4iwY2LXhz0

It's a bit of a stretch to call him a voice actor, but I'd pick Jim Henson. I'm quite confident the world would be a much nicer place had he not died young.

>bringing back the suicidal
Waste of a res, really. They'll just do it again.

He is still the definitive voice of Unicron. Everyone after him feels so weak next to Orson's portrayal.

>Be almost dead
>Not give a flying fuck about the movie
>Still give the definitive performance of a character

Welles was a talented dude.

Sentinel Prime was the one not-shit thing in DOTM.

YEP YEP

Mel Blanc is the only correct answer. He's the only person who brought the right personality to Looney Tunes.

Joe Alaskey did a phenomenal Daffy Duck though.

He's still around, but I would kill to have Tim Curry voice more villains. He literally made up 75% of my favorite childhood badguys.

>Kilokahn
>Dragaunus
>Skullmaster
>Forte
>Taurus Bulba

I think that just speaks for the kind of bottom of the barrel trash Transformers is.

Wanna go you faggot?

>Nobody summons Megatron!
>Then it pleases me to be the first.

I feel like Matt and Trey would've looked after her regardless, though. They seem very loyal to their staff.

Hell, when Isaac ditched the show after being offended, the episode was more about influences than actually slamming him.

Nah, if she saw how successful South Park would become she would love her job back. All her friends said it was fear that the show would be cancelled after the movie and she'd be jobless.

You dumb bandwagoner.

Was going to post the same thing. I dont get the love for Madame Web.

>spouting that outdated truth of Issac quiting south park on his own

Christine Cavanaugh. I still don't know why she retired in the first place, though.

>retired

Didnt she fucking die?

Harley's original VA

Tbf they did heavily edit his voice because of how little he cared and how awful his physical state was.

>33 replies
>no Mako
i am deeply ashamed of you, Sup Forums

If she was still alive, I mean.

Then you and they do not understand why anyone commits suicide. People are poor all over the world, people lose their houses daily, they don't off themselves.

She created a fear within her mind due to mental illness. No "success" could cure that.

This honestly.

>Issac

Came here to post Vincent Price, good call user

I would have like to hear Mako voice the intro of Berserk.

>People are poor all over the world, people lose their houses daily, they don't off themselves.

Uh... actually a lot of them do. Are you fucking joking? You think real-life hardships and suicide aren't correlated? The only exception is third-world animals that have been bred through generations to be accustomed to starving to death. If you take a normal first-world human and toss them on the street with no support network, a very large chunk of them will kill themselves.

Finest choice.

Efrem Zimbalist Jr., If only because everyone could always stand to have more Pennyworth in their life.

Judith Barsi
Yep Yep Yep

Dom Deluise.

Robin fucking Williams my dude
he counts

adam west

boogedy boogedy boo your efforts are worthless!

This. All of this.

>Tony Jay
>Robin Williams
>Phil Hartman
>Michael Clarke Duncan
>Mel Blanc
>Ed Blaylock

People who are alive but not really voice acting much

>Tim Curry
>Tom Wyner
>Kim Strauss

youtube.com/watch?v=pb0PuaikL4w

>Daisuke Gori
>Not Hirotaka Suzuoki

It amazes me that no one tried to get Maurice LaMarche to do the role, at least for Prime Beast Wars and Armada were recorded in canada and couldn't use him, though.

She retired like 12 years before she died.

Robin Sachs.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfOBl1NHj14