Goth or normie?

Goth or normie?

Gormie.

>tfw IRL goth girls are basically extinct these days.

Emo and Scene killed that.

when basically everyone agrees the world is shite and possibly even on the brink of cataclysm depending on how optimistic you are about climate change, it makes being the goth seem normal

That's why you get while the getting is good user.

She was pretty normie doing her own thing.

It was a trend that passed.
Are Emos still a thing?

>Creepy Susie
>With a Fun
This moistens my nugget

Postmodernists have replaced them in the "nothing matters" niche.

There's some on Instagram, following one that does decent art. Makes me want to move closer to her.

You have no idea what that means.

>implying perky goths aren't best

Uncle /k/aye, is that you?

MAS 49/56 good taste

>Postmodernists
Tell me what you think that is

French girl, French rifle, it made sense

hi, pan. when's the next podcast?

It's a matter of taste.

With the exception of Creepy Susie I can't think of any media goth girl that isn't normie,

>and possibly even on the brink of cataclysm depending on how optimistic you are about climate change

Only fucking retards think the world is going to end because of climate change. Many developed countries will actually benefit from climate change.

Susie is best girl

I think literally everything else besides global warming is the real problem. High Schoolers and College kids in particular are becoming more aware than ever of just how much the system is blatantly taking advantage of them and setting them up for failure, nobody can really depend on job security regardless of whether or not they financially crippled themselves for a diploma, the current political climate has bled pure, raw malice into nearly all facets of entertainment... Basically in all demographics where Goths would exist, everyone is already too terminally miserable to really care about morbid, gloomy aesthetics as though they're "subversive" or unique in any way.

i knew a girl saying she had rape fantasies

Perky is fine, it's bubbly I can't stand.

Where are all the cute goth men?

There are no goth men, just androginious goths (male).

He's going to be in the Netflix cartoon, right? It is based on the third game.

Totally, never fired and only dropped once.

It's already out. He's in. He looks like a metalhead, a cute metalhead.

>It's already out.
>Alucard looks sexy as fuck.

Whelp, that's going on my schedule.

Since truth does not exist, postmodernism is whatever you think it is.

Truth does not exist, but the human mind can not function without it. Therefore Postmodern thinking is retarded.

That joke doesn't really work since the 49 would have been used in The First Indochina War where the French fought pretty well

Perky goths are vastly underrated in general.

>Lady Death will never sit down with you and give you a calming discussion about how you don't have to worry, she'll be waiting for you whenever you decide to go out
Why even die?

Who is that? Death?

Not used to seeing her without BOOM eighties hair.

I've fapped to this and i have no regrets

It's like the second or third most common sexual fantasy women have, user.

You don't know what goth is or what postmodernists are.

>tfw transitioning and susie is my goal aesthetic

Goth is so camp and lame it's insane. It would be like someone dressing up as a 90's skater or a 70's hippie. It's a stereotype from a bygone era and most people have too much self awareness to do that.

But you can still dress up as a goth on Halloween.

this is too many of my fetishes in one picture. Bless you, bless the artist, but most importantly, bless pale, goth girls with big butts.

O-oh god, not you again.

Pls don't kill the thread this time, we get so few goth threads to enjoy on Sup Forums

I thought I was the only person who posted Daddy I'm a Zombie pics.

better than raven

Goth > normie > cosplay-tier black and white kinderwhore (looking at you, Creepy Suzie)

yes but then again it's not difficult to be better than Raven.

no emos allowed

floofy Death is best

Goth Girls Forever!

name your fav darkwave song right now you fucking poseur cunts

What about goths looking like normies.

that's just a bitch

I really wish for a mtg cartoon

Is there an actual plot to MTG or is it just a loose collection of lore?
I'm assuming its a rabbit hole that I don't want to dive into.

The jacetice league goes around the multiverse and defeats bad mans with a loose collection of lore in the background.

whoops meant for

>The jacetice league

Anne Clarke - Our Darkness

I don't remember enough about the cartoon to know, but I don't think you have to be goth to like and dress with the goth fashion.

Goth music is fucking shit, I just like the aesthetic of goth qt's