Complimenting other guys is now flirting

I didn't think the theories about the poly-relationship held any water, but holy shit it might actually be happening. How long until everyone in this comic is the most special of snowflakes?

Other urls found in this thread:

alicegrove.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meanwhile in his other webcomic, Alice Grove...

>Complimenting other guys is now flirting
Gay rights were a mistake.

alicegrove.com/

>other webcomic
he has another webcomic?

Why not just snap off her hand/wrist and shank him with her sharp stump? Why go through all of that?

What the fuck is this comic even about?

It's not her wrist, it's her bicep.

for years now.

Is this Jack?

Holy shit

>years now
You gotta be shitting me. I remember that post of him wanting to do something different like it was months ago.

Is she a lizard person?

alicegrove.com/

Is this 34 of Hanners?

>alicegrove.com/
Pretty sure that's one of the girls from Star vs.

its 3 years old now.

and absolutely nothing has happened

Holy shit that is the best drawn thing Jacques ever did

Also so hilariously over the top I can't not love it

Jacques can't even draw hipsters standing around in a coffee shop, what made him think he can draw action scenes

I laughed for 3 minutes straight

>tranny wants to see two guys fag out

>author wants his tranny character to see two guys "fag" out (read: compliment each other like real men can do without sexual tension)

>its 3 years old now

*it's 3 years old now

Saying sweetheart is pretty gay, or southern.

Tranny saying guys flirting is rare, if irony was strawberries I'd have a smoothie.

no she is the prasrerieisisdis whatever fuck term he found in an old GURPS book and repurposed.

and, I will call it, made Blue Marten and Bald Woman as an excuse to come back to tree space station to fuck up shit.

I'm Southern, so...

lmao what the fuck

This is actually pretty great

he also draws bare tits for the first time. because it is mature and adult.

and not at all ripping off Gainax.

>unimaginative panel layout
>bad anatomy
>no backgrounds

How to make comics for a decade and learn nothing, by Jeph Jacques

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it. I honestly don't understand why people follow his stuff, but I'm not going to be too hard on something just because I don't get it.

I got into it back when webcomics were the big thing, and I just kept reading it because it's one of the few that still actually updates consistently

>I can hear the shippers squealing

Just remember it only counts if Brun's with them too, Jeph.

Holy shit, the sameface is uncanny

The comic takes place in Massachusetts. "Sweetheart" pretty gay for up here. Unless it's said behind their back.

The redheads are brother and sister at least. Though I wish he would've gone ahead and actually made them twins, because, shit.

I'm not gonna say it's common, but "sweatheart" isn't nearly as gay down here.

now this is art

>Implying you don't have a guy friend you're borderline gay with

not everyone is a closet fagola like you my dear user

RIP in pieces

What did he mean by this?

Do not read Questionable Content.

Forgot pic

looks like something out of Tails gets Trolled

what the

>He's stronger and faster than us, but still tuned to the same physics. All we needed was a force multiplier and a moment where he was distracted.
The fuck? I don't know if I'm dumb or Jeph is some kind of next-level genius, but that seems like a pretty confusing way to say she used her superbones to shiv the guy in the neck when he wasn't looking.

Great concept, iffy execution, terrible art. If this was done by a good artist, it would be awesome.

>he's faster
>he takes off and Sedna has enough time to rip off her arm, fashion it into a shiv, then catch up with him
Musta been lethargic.

Do not read Questionable Content.

It's a bad habit at this point.

The author of this shit played Splatterhouse for sure

>cute shit
>gore
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

If you are strong enough to rip your own arm off, why not just rip his head off?

Jeph...
Jeph, no...
Jeph...STAHP.

You can only stab your hand so many times, dude.

is not a single person going to point out the hand stabbing?

>How to make comics for a decade and learn nothing
I mean, what the fuck are you supposed to learn when your whole comic is two people standing next to each other with their mouths open in a 3/4th profile.

He also has super strength/speed/durability.

But this is an Alice Grove thread

Didn't start out that way

>I wrote a handshake check I couldn't cash.
Aha! So he did try and out macho Elliot with a robo squeeze.

Clearly Elliot will be punching through robot torsos when the revolution occurs. And fucking Clinton's boipucci during the downtime.

He's going to force another LGB relationship into the comic isn't he

The current theory is a MMF poly relationship with Brun, so yes.

It started at first fucking reply.

Derailed faster than Thomas the Tank Engine after 3 too many drinks

Didn't he fuck up her arm earlier so she was packing a shiv there?

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

M'lady.

>strong enough to rip off own arm and bite it down to a shank and proceed to stab someone all the way through the fucking neck
>just didn't punch him so hard that his skull caves in
I skimmed through this shit last night. There is so much shit wrong with this comic I might just sign up for badwebcomics wiki and write a fucking article.

>you're a big sweetheart
Is it normal for straight American men to refer to other men as sweethearts?

If you do, can you tie it somehow to how it relates to Jeep's inescapable desire to stab his hand.
But in all reality the only way Jeph "hack my hand off" Jaques would see it is if you made a Tumblr and complained about how you were triggered by it.
I'm from the deep South, like SOUTH South, and I've never heard another guy, even my gay friends, call anybody sweetheart. "A nice guy" is what I normally hear.

Well, as an artist that doesn't draw or practice nearly as much as I should. Jeph's art is fucking atrocious, the man can't draw a profile of a character to save his fucking life. Any side shots of characters makes them look like mongoloid ape things.

>"A nice guy" is what I normally hear.
Or a "you're a pretty chill dude/cool guy."

So this basically confirms Jacques has fully transitioned into an out-of-touch Canadian. Is he still in Canada?

>Is he still in Canada?
Jeph probably doesn't even know anymore. I doubt he leaves the house anymore, just sits in front of his PC and jerks off to the comments coming in from his Tumblr fans and patreon

Holy fuck, I didn't know what this was until I checked the watermark. I remember reading this when it first started some 15 or so years ago. What the fuck is all this shit it turned into?

the MC is a homosexual tranny fucker now

So realizing that his readership is starting to decline he goes full-sjw? what a shame.

"When everyone is special, then no one will be."

Well, not so much starting to decline, but more like they got pissy at him for not drawing a character the way they wanted, and he went crazy drunk and stabbed his hand. Then when he got back from the hospital the tranny came out as trans, and the road to the tranny fucking began.

just that they give him 10k a month

>homosexual tranny fucker

Redundant.

his face is so unintentionally hilarious

The only time guys use sweetheart and sweetie on another guy is to be the most condescending asshole and bait him into a fight.

The more thought I give this whole scenario, the sadder it becomes.
>a select audience doesn't like the work of a certain artist, so they shit on him in order to make him feel bad
>artist has so internalized criticism that he has a shit sense of self-worth
>self-harms because select audience doesn't like a single piece he drew
>now all the art he makes reads like a committee was fucking involved

The death of art, right before our eyes. It's even worse than the film industry because his art began as an independent enterprise.

Holy shit. And I thought Willis had issues.

OP musta been in my brain as I read this comic.

>Bert and Ernie sure do spend a lot of time together! I imagine that they want to ravage each other like wildebeest in heat, because that makes my giney tickle.

People are allowed to express sincere admiration for each other without it being sexual.

texas fag here, no man would call another man sweetheart unless he is a fruit, and even then is subject to a cattle prod in his ass.

i'd take a cattle prod in the ass by a texan

he's very unstable

It's okay to feel bad for his art, but try not to feel too bad for him. He makes 10k a month.

Yes, but that's not the case here. The fans want these two men in a threeway with a brown autistic chick, so that's what the author's leading up to. And as usual he'll do that leadup in a horribly boring meandering manner that he can safely back out of at any time in case his fickle audience might change their minds.

>everyone i don't like is unattractive
Classic.