Is Viv's comics any good...

Is Viv's comics any good? I just read the Vision and it was sad and I wanna read more about this qt but I think she's on the same team as Ms Marvel and chink Hulk and they are very obnoxious.

Nope.

Champions is terrible

No. She died. Stop. Pls.

so okay, Vision grounds Viv and then next issue she's help Not-Beetle Chapulina Colorado and then we just jump into the Secret Empire tie in with the internment camp with Viv still fully ungrounded. Was there any issues in between any of those or was the serious nature her being grounded just never followed up on

Dedicate the rest of your life to not reading Champions.

Oh boy, Champions sounds pretty bad. Spoonfeed me on how bad it is, I wanna tumble down the rabbit hole.

It's about an old man trying to be hip while he also pushes his political agenda.
Most of the characters present we're bad enough on their own, but Waid takes them to a new level of terrible.
Art will make your eyes burn

Waid is an old man who is trying to sound hip and be in the know. And his attempt at politics basically leaves everybody annoyed. Like Sup Forums and one half of twitter don't want a Trayvon Martin influenced story, and tumblr and the other half of twitter don't want one that's fucking garbage, tone deaf, and written by a dude that's a manbaby.

Also Ramos' art is fucking terrible.

It took an unoriginal idea, badly informed political points and questionable team composition, shoved it through an out of touch old man who cannot write likeable teens to save his life and shat it onthe pages.
To add insult to injury, appearances in Nova and issues by other authors were actually much better. The Nova appearance having them all sympathetic and believable to the point where Sup Forums bemoaned that this would never happen in their own book.

Waid has pretty much missed the entire part of Viv.

He writes her like a generic 1980s robot character, using the excuse that she has "switched off her emotions", even though she never did that in the Vision comic, and furthermore she has Wanda's brain patterns so writing her as a robo-girl is odd.

Also, Waid has now made her lesbian.

>furthermore she has Wanda's brain patterns

no, it's a unique mix of her parents

Didn't she sneak out disguised as a blonde bimbo? The being grounded has not been followed up on

Virginia's brainwaves were copied from Wanda's. It's why she mentions remembering memories that she never experienced.

IF YOU'RE FROM MIDDLE AMERICA THEN YOU'RE A RACIST.

Waid then tries his best to make political commentary that falls flat on his ass because he is a bi-polar nut job. I honestly read Champions to see how far he will sink with his shoehorned in liberal drek. Mother Fucker doesn't even want to do arcs, he just shoves any political issue into one issue then shoves it out the door.

Would Viv want to be a hero? I'd thought she'd just want as normal a life she can get with her single dad after how brutal the Vision comic was.

One issue ended with white corporate fat cats trademarking the Champion' logo and name, turning the public against them.
The team then angsts about it for an issue until the conflict is resolved by Nova,usually portrayed as the dumbest member of the team, simply telling everyone that the Champions haven't sold out and don't endorse the products

>Waid has now made her lesbian
Most likely, I still like to believe that she wanted to get away from Meathead asian Hulk.

First kiss, Hulk pins her to a tree and makes out with her.(Hulk was still in the air when Viv confess to never kissing)

Cyclops and Viv having a one on one conversation, Hulk comes in straight "Bro step off my girl"

Still annoyed about Cho's gorgon waifu being dropped entirely.

This is also my problem with Waid's Archie revamp.

He tries so, so hard to prove he's hip to what teenagers do today.

And of course he misses the point of Archie, it's not supposed to be anything like real teenagers, it's little kids' fantasy of what high school will be like.

The only good thing about Delphyne being completely forgotten is not having to suffer through how modern Marvel would write her.