THE FLASH

Official synopsis for season 4. The first episode is titled "The Flash Reborn".

>Running up against an evil time remnant version of yourself is something no one should ever have to do, but that’s exactly what faced Barry Allen as he fought to save the life of fiancée Iris West from the God of Speed known as "Savitar". Barry’s victory was short-lived, however, as an unbalanced Speed Force began to wreak havoc on Central City, forcing Barry to sacrifice himself for the greater good. With The Fastest Man Alive now trapped inside an extra-dimensional energy, and unknown dangers lurking in the shadows, it will be up to Team Flash to free Barry from his own personal Hell.

I wish they'd let Wally be the Flash for half a season.

Wally's actor and writing isn't strong enough to lead a show Barry can barely do it

Wally can't carry one episode, let alone half a season.

GOD NO.

Look, I'm sure he's trying and maybe it's the writing, but the guy playing wally is just boring and has zero chemistry with anybody, period. He didn't have chemistry with his dying mom, Acting Easy Mode. We got a glimpse of what he can do in the season 3 opener and it is pretty obvious he could not handle it.

Wally can't carry an episode about Wally.

Concept art of the Thinker, the main villain of season 4. He's been described as "the fastest mind alive".

Miltos Yerolemou, who plays Syrio Forel in "Game of Thrones", tried out for the role but didn't get it. He recently said he had to memorize three pages worth of historical trivia on ancient Rome and deliver it in rapid-fire succession.

They're also casting for a CGI-heavy recurring role that's said to be SFX department's biggest challenge yet. Rumor has it that it's Ralph Dibny AKA Elongated-Man.

PAAAAAAATTTTTYYYYYYY

STOOOOOOOOOOP

That actually looks pretty good.

can this show be saved ?

>Make a dramatic finale where Barry defeats himself and then enters the speed force
>Next season just bring him back
:^(

no

Maybe if it was a better actor. Who was white with red hair.

Didn't the Speedforce say because he's entering on his own accord that his stay wont be the hell like experience Savitar, Wally & Jay experienced?

Tfw plastic man still hasn't had his live action debut but we might be getting the fucking elongated man.

Where's insider user with the leaks for all the CW shows?

>With The Fastest Man Alive now trapped inside an extra-dimensional energy, and unknown dangers lurking in the shadows, it will be up to Team Flash to free Barry from his own personal Hell.

Well that's the plot for the first 20 minutes of the 1st episode. What about the rest of the season?

>It's not just a guy and his thinking cap

>What about the rest of the season?
Aproxximately 60% of it will consist of every character at some point saying Run, Barry, run!

There will be at least one episode where Barry loses his ability to run and gets super angsty about it, only to discover he could run the whole time.

At least 30% of the season will consist of horribly handled manufactured drama between Barry and Iris, and Cisco and Caitlin.

The main plot of the season won't be nearly strong enough to support 20 some odd episodes, but it will be stretched as thin as it possibly can be to do just that.

7% of the season will be voice over monologues from Barry.

2% of the season will be Tom Cavanagh being the only good actor in the whole show.

1% of the season will consist of Barry actually running.

>At least 30% of the season will consist of horribly handled manufactured drama between Barry and Iris, and Cisco and Caitlin.
We're probably getting a wedding next season unless they go full CW drama. So I'm expecting a clip show of Westallen moments. God help us.

Great, so you can have cheap, unnecessary, manufactured drama between Barry and Iris before they reconcile and get married to make all the shippers cry even harder. In fact, end the episode before it on a cliffhanger making you think they're going to break up to really piss them off and then have a huge clip show of all their moments together during a wedding in the next episode.

Why wasn't Savitar used to make the rogue's then goes in to hiding or what ever and later in season 4 fully revealed as the big bad or some shit.

Probably not. They'll build up to it the Thawn comes out of nowhere and scrambles Iris's brain

I really hope that this fucker comes back. He was way too fun to only be used as a one shot baddie.

Plastic Man doesn't need a live action debut. What he needs are Golden Age Omnibii

What sort of Wells will Tom Cavanagh be bringing to the table?

I hope we just stick with Harry

HR was a real letdown in comparison to past Wellses

Is there any chance that Zoom/Black Flash is still "alive" or is he confirmed dead after Killer frost froze him?

He's a time wraith

He can come back as many times as Eobard as long as its a version from before he died

Maybe if it was actually Wally and not Niggy.

>tfw too smart to watch flash anymore

a live action appearance is the only way for that to happen though

All of this was pretty accurate until:
>2% of the season will be Tom Cavanagh being the only good actor in the whole show.

You had me until this part. Jesse L. Martin's on the show too, user.

Also unfortunately true.

Wally can't carry a SCENE.

>Dr Light exists

LESBIAN RAEP TIME

Jim Carrey as Plas

Nice, I'm glad they're not pretending Barry's gone for good.

>Look, I'm sure he's trying and maybe it's the writing, but the guy playing wally is just boring and has zero chemistry with anybody, period.
He was pretty good in scenes with Cavanagh.

>Expecting Berlanti to remember his own writing