Why is Manchild Parker such a drama queen? Strange should have banished him to the Dark Dimension for his insolence

Why is Manchild Parker such a drama queen? Strange should have banished him to the Dark Dimension for his insolence.

this is why Peter deserved to die.

Context? What does SPidey want to forget?

Wasn't Bendis wrote this?

A dimension where he was popular, happy and married to Gwen Stacy.

He's obviously salty about Strange deciding to let his aunt die.

House of M. Scarlet Witch rewrote reality and gave everyone perfect lives. IIRC Spidey had a wife and kids with Gwen or something. The Avengers put everything back together but now Spidey has to live with those memories so he asks Strange to make him forget.

Cyclops got cucked and then killed a bunch of people because of it

He already killed a little girl to appease satan and got the old bag back. What more does that shit head want?

Not a full storytime.

Looks like. Down to shitting all over Wanda.

>"Hey guys why don't we live in this super awesome reality where literally our every wish and want has come true?"
>"Lol no way it's not our TRUE reality, now if you'll excuse us we'll go back to sucking dick"

Seriously, what is with this "Not my reality" BS with writers.

You'd think with how common it is and how everyone always decides to break out and something something human spirit that it'd have some basis in reality
Escapism is alive and well today so I really don't get it

It goes with the cape genre. Heroes have to be in a state of constant disrepair due to their morbid reality. Spiderman was built on that ideology - especially after OMD (I fucking hate it also).

Hell, even Kirkman played with the idea in Invincible. Mark doesn't choose the reality he fixes because it wouldn't truly be his. It would be a construct built by his ego. He then goes on to express how much he misses his real daughter and how it nothing he creates would change the reality he came from. The thing he creates is a placebo.

Tom Strong inverted that.

What's with the poofter hair and earring?

So, wait, I was warned away from house of M, and only saw the aftermath in Son of M because it's one of the Kangs omnis- so the dream world was a real world that they yank everyone out of becuase.... Reasons?
Fuck.

Also, Son of M was panful. How the fuck did they fix Pierto after that?

Peter had every right to be angry he essentially witnessed his wife and kid being written out of existence entirely by a magica- Oh wait.

>I'll have already done it
Literally nothing happens to her and she's invited back into the Avengers to persecute mutants.
>You have no right!
Pot calling Kettle.

Mary Jane was the one accepted the deal, so technically she killed the child. This is why Felicia is best girl.

>This is why Felicia is best girl.
If you like sloppy 316ths.

This is Peter we're talking about so he'd be the second, but that's okay since she'd be too

This bitch was never punished and her 3 fans think that no one should ever speak ill of her.

Fucking retards.

But Felicia's been raped hundreds of times before she met Peter.

Pretty sure it was just that one guy from college. Unless I'm remembering it wrong.

What's stupider is that you can't prove anything outside of yourself is real, since everything else has to be filtered by your own perception and you can never attest how reliable that is.
You can't even be sure that the self is real either, you can just speculate that "I think, therefore I am".
In other words, reality is what you're perceiving, that's literally it. There is no objective "real-real reality".
The House of M was just as real as their previous reality for all they know.

Why couldn't Emma have just explained what happened instead of screwing with their minds?

Hey, there Bendis.

She had to break them out of that reality so they would have a clear mind when they took the battle to Magneto.

He lied and said it was skrulls

Sorry, waifufag, but your waifu is a criminal that needs to be punished.

Goddammit.

And you are Brian Micheal Bendis.