When you find out that Zendaya is Mary Jane

>When you find out that Zendaya is Mary Jane

LMAOO. Holy fuck. That was seriously unnecessary.

Get ready for the inevitable moment Peter gets a black girlfriend in the comics who's name can be acronym as MJ. Just counting down the days.

I would have been seriously ok if Zendaya is just Zendaya.

More unnecessary pandering now that they changed her skin color, like fuck.

Wow, who the fuck cares

Her hair looks like she just left a public pool wtf

Is this actually true or is OP trying too hard to bait?

How is she Mary Jane if her name is Michelle?

At the end of the film she throws this, "Most of my friends call me MJ."

She is ""MJ"" but her name is Michelle. She acts nothing like Mary Jane so she may as well be a completely different character.

Bait, I guess, but Sup Forums will be mad regardless.

Remember the slavery joke she makes? I remember the slavery joke she makes.

>My name is Michelle but people call me MJ
Unironically a quote from the movie

They should use the white Spawn in the next movie just to piss off all the hypocritical sjws. Assuming Todd Mcfarlane gets off his lazy and finally makes it

Her real name is MICHELLE JONES

I would love to see this happen. Hell, let's make a white John Stewart while we're at it too!

I don't remember what did she say?

She's clearly an Mary Jane expy, otherwise they'd never give her the nickname of MJ. It doesn't matter how much you try to convince yourself she's someone else, she is very clearly the MCU's Mary Jane.

She's black so that's why she can make those jokes

She didn't want to go into the Washington Monument because it was built by slaves.

I guess that's what passes for black nowadays.

Yet she acts nothing like Mary Jane in comics or Raimi films. So with that, and the fact she doesn't share her name, what's the problem?

Michelle Jordan.

Of course she didn't.

Again why should I care?
Tell me why there should be 500 fucking threads about this
Tell me how this affects anyone
Tell me how it affects the story or plot
Tell me how it in anyway important

Oh whats that you can't? its just more tumblr vs Sup Forums whining? Yeah

Michelle takes Gwen's place as obligatory Goblin victim. Peter later on hears "Hey MJ!" and turns and looks. Sees the actual MJ, who turns and looks at him staring at her. He awkwardly explains that he thought he heard his friend's name and they start chatting. There, I fixed it

Are you guys excited for Mary Jane becoming BLACKED in the comics in the future?

>"I don't want to celebrate something that was build by slaves"

>going to see a movie that was literally BUILT BY SLAVES

Pretty problematic of you, user.

Its wasn't actually physically built by slaves, at least there is no proof but slaves did work in the quarries used to build the monument until after the civil war. and many plantations and slave states donated to building it. So like the park Guide said "Kinda"