Deadpool's white. Carmelita was lightskinned Hispanic. Why the hell is their daughter black?

Deadpool's white. Carmelita was lightskinned Hispanic. Why the hell is their daughter black?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza_Cósmica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>That detention poster

the first thing to come out of Secret Empire that I actually like

Because they just saw some brown girl and assumed she was black

I still think she's not his daughter and her father's a random black guy. If Wade were her father, she would look like a young Selena Gomez or Victoria Justice. Not Rudy Huxtable.

Come on, Wade. Why ya gotta beat up on the poor principal? He's just doing his job.

Artists seem to think she's black because she lives with Preston who's a fat black woman.

>fat black woman
fat black robot

Then how come she's got powers?

maybe he is the father and she is not the mother.
Mutants, man. crazy shit.

Alternatively, fucked up genetics from super cancer, and/or mutant dna.
Mutants, man. crazy shit.

If mutants can have a kid made of eyeballs or with blue skin, probably can have black kid, even if the parents are not black.

Wade's not a mutant.

Its just drawn terribly by the artist. We had a thread on Wade's children before. It leads into the artists not being able to properly draw mixed raced children. Or just giving up and drawing a black girl. This is Elanor drawn properly

Is that school a Hydra affiliate?

Is this a JoJo reference?

She's just an ugly mestizo girl. Not black

She's still much too brown. As I said before, she should look more like a young Selena Gomez or Victoria Justice. Both of whom are half white Hispanic.

>Hispanic

You cannot be genetically hispanic because hispanic is not a race

If it's not a race, why are they all about "La Raza?"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza_Cósmica

>Uncle Spidey

Cuuuuute

They keeping changing her race. the Death of Deadpool comic I'm pretty sure she's white

If you say it's called mestizo I'm going to slap you in the face with my dick, because mestizo means literally "mixed" it's a retarded term no fucking one on South America uses now, because its redundant.

cuckpool

>they keep changing her race
new mutant power?

She spent a lot of time outside and got very tan.

Because skin colir is a weird thing.
Both my sister and her husband are brown to dark skinned and my niece is light as fuck.

Skin color especially for minorities isnt set and can come out in alot of ways

Or colorists are just fucking lazy and cant draw different skin tones.