Godshaper

Is anyone reading this? Is it worth checking out?

Is this a JoJo reference?

I'll storytime #1 but I can't promise #2 or #3

Pls mate go on

>On in ten thousand, born with an indispensable skill.
>Always hated.

Oh no! They can't carry their money with them! If only there were some sort of institution that kept deposited currency as credit backed by a centralized polity.

Neat so far. I like the art, it reminds me a bit of Wimberly.

That was interesting, thanks for posting OP

hi

issue #2

it's Boom! you knew it was coming

Thanks for posting OP!

np. watching sgdq on another screen

OP here,
Thanks for the storytime, really enjoyed it so far. Perhaps I'll pick up the trade when it comes out.

I honestly haven't read these until now and I'm enjoying it more than expected

Oh shit

Thanks for the storytime.

The covers are great. The interiors are trash for the most part.

So does a black priest collar mean anything?

I like the world concept, the lingo the characters use is neat, and the characters themselves aren't too shabby. The art isn't terrible either; it's fitting enough to get its idea across. Mostly I like seeing all the different jobs that the little gods do.

Picking this up as a regular read, thanks for storytiming it, OP!

Thanks for the storytime, pretty enjoyable read so far, really like the setting for the most part, and art is kinda inconsistent but i like it. Main complain is that the hate to shapers seems a bit too extreme, specially the lynchings.

Disagree. inconsistent but still very solid in my opinion. A lot more interesting than half of what is out on shelves.

The art is ok but the plot is fucking trash.
Thanks anyway.

>Oh no! They can't carry their money with them! If only there were some sort of institution that kept deposited currency as credit backed by a centralized polity.

>Wanting to go though all that trouble and hassle just for some godless freaks

>muh privilege

It's just shows that he's a man of the cloth. It's more important to know that Ennay's colors ub the next panel are the inverted version of the priest's. The priests clothes are black with a white color, while Ennay's clothes are white with a black color. It shows that Ennay is the opposite sort of man that the priest is.

this is ongoing?

Bump, Si Spurrier is a pleasure to read.

6 issue mini.

>this loo--

>mc is a tranny

dropped

THIS!

The concept of the book is pretty nice, but the LGBT-shit is shoved in your face way too hard... dropped it after the first two issues.

Money seems like something specifically carried and transferred through their gods, so he's literally incapable of giving or receiving currency.

>being triggered THIS hard
Damn that's sad

>Boom!
par for the course, buddies

At least they use it as part of his character arc, his bisexuality is a result of him being constantly alone his whole life and looking for human contact any opportunity he could. It isn't as if it is his only character trait and not even an important part of the story. If Marvel was publishing this book they would make it the main focus of the whole narrative. This is how queer characters should be handled.

In this universe everybody got together and stomped the Jews out before they got to powerful and created banks. that's why god rewarded us with our own individual Pokémon things.

Are they really trying to make it a surprise when the bad guy ends up being a shaper as well.

privilege Olympics. haha.