>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny trailer
youtu.be/UkEgVzE4U54

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UquoTq--SQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=aVtgMf_DpyE
youtube.com/watch?v=rtSuDSOh24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is she, /swco/?

Believe in Christ the Saviour or go to HELL

lets have an Athanasian creed versus Arian creed fight again

wrong thread
stop it's not funny but I'll admit I laughed the first time
Go try to ask Filoni and do something worthwhile with your time

>wrong thread
but we were having a perfectly good discussion about the theological allegory in star wars

That is to say that Plagueis is the Father
Vader is the Son
The Force is the Spirit
And Luke is Man

>Believe in Christ the Saviour or go to HELL
>lets have an Athanasian creed versus Arian creed fight again

RigNemAnon I feel like you've been slipping lately

>cross
I TOLD YOU, CHRISTIAN ALLEGORY

No Luke don't slash him in the ass! Nobody deserves that!

> Dat lusting for destruction lip bite

I'm
Too sexy for this film
Too sexy for this film
So sexy I'll Ill'm.

please RJ just give me Luke with his saber

First time seeing someone I love to hate.

The bastard was too smug, but damn was he good at what he did.

A TALE OF SOULS AND SWORDS

Spidermen?
I imagine that since this is star wars, the female versions of...whatever the hell Admiral Trench is- have boobs and are thinner.

You are now picturing a black widow version of Trench with Nika Futterman's voice

Basically that's exactly what I'm picturing.
The dudes are tarantulas and the females are black widow sticks on legs

What the hell are they trying to build up in the Unknown Regions?

the sequel trilogy of trilogies to the original trilogy of trilogies

It will
It has to do ti

Luke will go Green and fuck something up
I mean it'd be stupid if it doesn't

I'd imagine taller too, and cannibalistic.

They'd probably eat their young that don't pass some standards or something.

It's either Snoke, or they're setting up something else that we don't know about

Alternatively, Vong

So am I the only one here who just passes the time on occasions watching videos about specific droids used during the Clone Wars?

Like apparently some aqua droids led their own aqua droid society after the war

>Vong

Still feels weird and out of place, all the biotech and all

They'll probably be a lot more grounded and appropriate for Star Wars in Canon

Especially the force immunity stuff

>not victory in the clone wars, but victory... for ALL time.

*record scratch*
>sup dawg I'm JJ Abrams bringing you your regularly scheduled perpetual galactic conflict complete with 5-fold planetary extinction!

Why no *clikliklik* cybernetics?

Why do people think Lucas was some sort of tyrannical dictator throughout Star Wars production? Every movie he's argued or at least fought people over creative differences and even made modifications to his own ideas. The actor that played General Veers made Lucas change Veers to be less fearful of Vader. Even Ford and Fisher made modifications to dialogue.

Does this come from that snipped of TPM production on RLM?

There should never have been a Sequel Trilogy.

There should have been new Star Wars movies, but NEVER a continuation of the main Saga. The ST has permanently tainted the first 6 movies (especially RotJ) and it just didn't need to happen.

Rogue One proved they could have big Star Wars movies, even bleeding into the main Saga's story, without having to drag things on with "oh the Empire is back".

Even a small series of movies about the children of Luke and Leia, just without the First Order bullshit.

Even in RotS Lee changed his lines in his death scene.

Yes, RLM slandered him. Mike is an evil person IMO.

>evil
Don't be such a fucking baby. It's just some cunt on the internet.

>Does this come from that snipped of TPM production on RLM?
Yep. Not even meming, it's 100% this.

I have seen actual posts in these very threads referencing that exact clip from the "TPM Documentary", completely oblivious to the fact that the documentary was produced by Lucasfilm & the clip was ripped right out of context.

Lucas is actually very lenient, within reason, with people having input on Star Wars. He offered the directing role of the Prequels to multiple other directors, and even had Speilberg helping in the background of the entire trilogy.

Filoni also mentioned how he and Lucas would debate from the very first season about Star Wars, Lucas actually liked being challenged on his views, and was swayed on many things. To name two; Plo Koon not breathing in space, and Ahsoka not being killed off in Season 5, both things that Filoni had Lucas change.

>I imagine that since this is star wars, the female versions of...whatever the hell Admiral Trench is- have boobs and are thinner.

Why boobs? That'd make about as much sense as boobs on a Trandoshan.

It makes no sense, just to be sure.

Nah, he destroyed a man's name and a great franchise.
Simon Pegg made RLM famous and Simon Pegg whispered in JJ's ear.

Mike's soul is sick and rotted.

Bec ause the EU was SO a fountain of Peace in a series called "Star WARS"

Most people here don't like post-RotJ EU neither.

Sadly Lucasfilm has always struggled with trying to build drama post-RotJ

Who said anything about the EU?
And as long as we are talking about it, the EU wars post RotJ were at least not direct copies of rebels v empire.

"Turn back now. Retreat while you can, for I am your doom."

>Luke and Leia having kids together

Now THAT would be a movie I'd be curious about.

>the EU wars post RotJ were at least not direct copies of rebels v empire.
Most of the pre-NJO stuff is pretty much straight up Empire vs Rebels.

>he destroyed a man's name and a great franchise
Oh sure, he DESTROYED them. Everything we loved about Star Wars is gone, everything about Lucas, also gone. Never coming back, nope, no siree.

>Simon Pegg made RLM famous
RLM isn't famous, they're internet famous. Doesn't count.

>Simon Pegg whispered in JJ's ear.
First of all, Simon Pegg didn't like the prequels way before RLM was a thing, and the fact that he advised JJ has nothing to do with RLM and everything to do with him and JJ as individuals, as well as Kathleen Kennedy being desperate enough for JJ to direct to be willing to give him that much control.

>Mike's soul is sick and rotted.
Yeah, because of his opinions on a movie for 12 year olds. Get a life.

>the EU wars post RotJ were at least not direct copies of rebels v empire.
But it was, they dragged that shit on for like 20 years in-universe

Yes, but the actual empire and rebels, not exact (and illogical) copies.

It would explain Rey's FAS or inbred looks.

A really big chance is Order 66 too. Lucas wanted it to be akin to Travis's Orders where the Clones were not programmed yet had special protocols/training to shut down a Jedi rebellion if it ever happened. Filoni wanted to go the Manchurian candidate route. And he won.

>exact clip from the "TPM Documentary"
I'll agree a lot of those scenes Mike took were taken out of context. Like the infamous marker scene. The guys are looking worried because of how much work it is. I've worked with programmers, animators and they would even groan at the mere sight of the scene. AOTC was even more work to the point computers were breaking down.

Put it this eay- Mike activelly promotes anti intellectualism.

TFA is the polar opposite of the PT in all the ways Mike hates the PT, and TFA is a shallow piece of trash.

Trace Lucas's career. Watch his student films. See what Mike could never be.
Mike is a jealous wraith.

He was kidding but you're taking this a little to serious, user.

see

>There should never have been a Sequel Trilogy.
>The ST has permanently tainted the first 6 movies (especially RotJ) and it just didn't need to happen.

This 100%. RoTJ really, truly felt like the end of what started in TPM. To have any kind of major event and play it off as a continuation like it's the next step of what started in TPM just feels wrong.

But having things that take place in between and are even only loosely connected feels much less so, now. I mean, I wasn't really in favor of the idea of the Anthology movies. But going by the quality of what we got thus far between Anthology and Sequel Trilogy movies, I'd rather have Anthology.

*actively
typed too fast

Now we know who keeps making these arguments:

?
What taxes?

Also, the answer to the second part is that she sees just how bad and ineffective the senate has become.

Don't drag the argument into this thread

I can just tell that at some point you've unironically posted "maREY Sue" or a close equivalent.

bazinga

How the fuck is Sup Forums going to find this thread? Relax.

The same idiot has been trying to pick that same fight in /swco/ all week.

We have always been here
And always have been mocking you.
We have a daily Sup Forums thread about how stupid you are all

If they realize someone else wants to debate it here(and they almost always do since they tend to watch these threads) they'll come here

Nope, not once. Rey being a double Skywalker would explain a lot though, from her looks to her easy use of the Force.

wait "pls lucas don't kill mai waifu" actually happened? ho

marker scene? can't remember what it was

In order to have Rogue One, we needed to have Episode 7.

Perhaps they wisen up and drop the army angle of ep 8 and 9 and focus on the jedi and sith, or just have the protags fucking around different planets. It can still be saved

Lucas is one of those people nerds will either love or hate. I never once saw a neutral opinion on Lucas until very recently. Hell I never expected to see Sup Forums of all places speak positively of him in any form.

>being this new

Go on Sup Forums orany Star Wars forum outside of /swco/. It's nothing but parroted Stolska quotes.

The Clone Wars, Rebels, and passage of time have helped heal the wounds, but Stolskas reviews created a toxic wave of Star Wars autists that were so autistic they made Lucas quit and sell Star Wars to Disney.

Lucas is very positively received here because we care enough about Star Wars to actually follow developments closely.

Most people here quickly become aware of how much Lucas contributed into making The Clone Wars a great show.

From there people take a closer look into the developments of the Prequels, The Original Trilogy, and Lucasfilm in general, and discover that the anti-Lucas memes are largely overblown and the guy is actually pretty great.

nigga u lyin

Has time travel ever been done in Star Wars?

People blame Lucas for things they don't like, and it's not event things they don't like. It's things an internet reviewer didn't like so they hop on the bandwagon.

They send Lucas death threats for making Greedo shoot first, but completely ignore the fact that h's also the man responsible for the entire fucking franchise existing in the first place.

> they tend to watch these threads
I object! There is no proof!

No. Thank Christ.

Only people going forward a little (or a lot) due to relativity, NEVER back.

Post cancerous Star Wars youtubers

youtube.com/watch?v=UquoTq--SQ0

The same way anyone finds a thread on any of the goddamn boards.

only problem I have with this is that he's this butthurt about the prequels, but this was pretty funny.

all of them

HOWZ IT GOIN GOIZ, ITS ME RYAN AND IM AND JOINED BY MY TWEEN BWO WOBBIE

FOR TEN MEENETZ WE'LL SHILL THESE MICROTRANSACTIONS BECAUSE EA WAS NICE TO US AND PAID FOR US TO GO TO E3

what is he, /swco/?

THE MAIN MAN

2 hours into Thrawn audio book, when does it get good? So far its in the contending for one for one of the worst new canon books

>2 hours
what chapter? 5

about to be on 6

Yeah, I'm seeing pattern of "Once you've read Tarkin, you've basically read all imperial focused books"

Maybe Battlefront II's story will give writers the balls to do something different.

>i was right on the money
but seriously, it'll get there. The beginning is just establishing who he is and how he gets to where he is. His methods. And Eli.

Are there any things in Star Wars writers try to ignore?

EU
Christmas special

Being non-autistic fucks
>good luck general
>there is no such thing as luck
I would've caved his face in god damn

Christmas special has been embraced actually. Half of it is bloody canon now.

And the EU too, who's leg are you even trying to pull? Plenty of shit from there has been polished and canonized too.

The only thing I can think is that they dont let themselves be too restricted by real science, although even Pablo admits Starkiller was too far

Mace Windu

>being this mad over two lines of dialogue
You're the autistic one.

It's time for music.
youtube.com/watch?v=aVtgMf_DpyE

youtube.com/watch?v=rtSuDSOh24s

Fuck off, clearly if I'm complaining I enjoy doing it or have nothing else to do at 3am

This guy comes up in the cantina and slaps your girl's ass. What do you do /swco/?