That was a letdown

That was a letdown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=REC7daXbjho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you are a pleb, yes, I'm glad it was grounded and relatable rather than entirely about aliens try to blow up the city in a huge CGI clusterfuck like every other superhero movie.

OP is faggot.,

>you're a pleb if you don't like this movie that appeals to the lowest common denominator

what did he mean by this

Not an argument.

This is Sup Forums. Wait for the honeymoon phase to end before criticizing the latest capeshit.

Dude it's capeshit. Plebs will be all over this.

NOOOO DELETE THIS

>honeymoon phase
I don't think there's been more than a handful of genuinely positive threads made about this movie, both prior to and, so far, after release.

Wow, look at all the people agreeing with OP.

Yeah...the vitriol is...pretty something...

there's some cocksucers on the catalog right now

>5 cents have been deposited into your bank account.

The movie is Ok at best. It's entertaining if you are a casual. bUT Spiderman fans will absolutely hate it, too much Bendis in it.

>35 cents have been deposited into your PayPal accounts.

I know right?

I was expecting a terrible movie to rag on, but I got an amazing movie instead

ur r8...it's not spidey enough

>One thread asking for actual discussion
Damn, Sup Forums really does love them movie.

>amazing
You are so fucking easy to please. Disney loves lard asses like you.

Disney is for the FAT LARDS

There were girls giggling, in a few seats down from me, every time Tom Holland appeared on the screen. Everyone was sighing hoping they would shut up, Couldn't enjoy the movie at all.

I liked it. I just don't understand why they suddenly got rid of spidey sense even though they established it in avengers.

I love when people on Sup Forums say "Not an argument" after stating an opinion while failing to make an argument.

I miss Raimi.

youtube.com/watch?v=REC7daXbjho

I don't get why people think it's so amazing. I think it's an average movie at best.

It was an excellent movie with some unfortunately terrible marketing. So I can imagine Sony still controls that aspect of Spider-Man.

Who the fuck let Amy fucking Pascal do press? The only time she opens her mouth is to switch feet.

I went with incredibly low expectations and left pleasantly surprised.
First half/2 thirds are the same Marvel schtick, it's competent and fun but it could be much better, there's too many quips, villain is underdeveloped, movie is too light, etc... The usual 6/10
And then the nigga lost the costume.
And then the movie decided it wanted to be good.
And then we had stakes and drama and a legit good twist that was not only good because of the surprise, but also because it served to develop two characters at once.
And then there's that wonderfully executed prom scene.
And then there's that 10/10 scene with him getting out of the rubble, which I'm surprised anti-DC drones aren't complaining that it's too dark.
And then holy shit a final fight where the hero is out of his element and pushed to his limits and there's no time for quips it's because serious business? Holy shit is this a Marvel movie where the third act is the strongest? What the fuck is going on?
7.5/10 pretty solid shit.

Raimi is still king, new MJ is the worst fucking character, like holy shit you cannot have an uglier basic personality. Still pissed that Uncle Ben is barely fucking mentioned and has been replaced by Stark, a bit weirded out by how Iron Man-ish the spiderman costume is.

Also, Low key funniest moments?
>Dude, I got ice cream here
>anything related to the school news

Finally, I just want to say that I honestly love the Peter-Vulture relationship of mutual respect and hatred, it's a sad thing that it'll never be followed up because this is mahvel studios and continuity isn't as solid as you want it to be.