Its a cartoon kid character has sex before you did episode

>Its a cartoon kid character has sex before you did episode

>it's a statutory rape is completely overlooked because it's F on M episode

To be fair, this was the 70s. They weren't enforcing the opposite either. Didn't you see Dazed and Confused?

regret afterwards isn't rape, user

jokes on you i had sex when i was 7 years old

Was it rape?

Men can't be raped

13 year old kids aren't men

The average 13 year old would be able to fight off a potential rape. If you do get raped, you're basically a woman anyways

just because you're an ugly man that no one wanted to rape doesn't mean men can't be raped

t. never met a child

Men can be raped.

By other men.

Like I said, if you are raped, no matter by who, you are basically a woman

basically

t. muslim

It's not fair bros

Source of top image, plz

Boku no Pico

if this is true, you would have no issues with me fucking you in the ass, right?
i'll be right over

butt ugly martians

yeah they can, it's still forced insertion, just the woman is using .... the force.

They absolutely can. I know this is Sup Forums, but rape in any form should not be made light of.

ok just let me clean my ass

rape is so not cool

damn, I smiled.

Ducktales (2017)

I'd have issues because then I wouldn't be a man, it'd make me a woman. If you get raped, you would less than a man, AKA a woman

I heard about this cartoon.
Seems like a pretty restricting premise, the majority of cartoon audiences weren't around for the seventies.
I mean That's Seventies Show worked but that was barely about the nineties, that was mostly just gags. Bill Burr is the brutal honesty guy, observational humor that strikes a snare of recognition, I think this will miss the mark for most people.

It's good. Pretty cliche, but elevated by its wit, great vocal performances, and all the bad words.

That´s bull shit i could rape the toughest 13 year old boy if i had to

helping out horny kids is rape now?
also she didn't know that Kevin IS a retard

Maybe you should just watch it yourself, and decide how good it is

Obligatory.

youtubed?

anthromorphized donald duck?

She's probably the ONLY reason I watch this show..Please don't judge me.

lost it at 14

>implication

It was a little excessive when King of the Hill did this

The kid was totally up for it, unless you're talking about the whole age difference thing.

That's because someone could just draw it and it happened, while I have to jump through millions of hoops to even get a woman to look at me.

Fine, be a woman. Isn't that all the rage nowadays?

But how can rape exist in a society of creatures where it is the default method of reproduction?

I'm so sorry user

It IS okay when it's F on M. Young women are far more likely to be coerced or manipulated by unrealistic expectations. This is why you typically find out that the man was dangling some kind of reward for the sexual favor that was never fulfilled, or even coming off as being intimidating towards the girl. The young man only wants the sex and the high fives.

well was it consensual? was she older?

>He doesn't know what statutory means

>What are strap-ons

>women can rape women

>DORY MACLEEN SHE WAS ONLY FOURTEEN
Ghegheghegeheghe egehege

You think he was raped by a she?

he never said he was raped

If you're under the age of consent and the other partner was above it and the Romeo and Juliet laws you were raped

I think the problem with statutory F on M is what happens after. He's more likely to get clingly or needy and not know how to keep that shit on the downlow and that's not getting into the confusion or shit the develops years on down the road

how was it rape? The chick offered him to fuck and they did. She was a retard and didn't realize he was underage.
I mean yeah its fucked up she had sex with a minor, but its not rape.
Also,the show taking place in the 70s lets the writers get away with a lot of shit.

>when Bojack Horseman does it
Wow bojack you are a horrible horrible piece of shit kill yourself
>when f is for family does it
KEK kevin just fucked the hot chick. turns out she was a slut.

Having it set in the 70s was a good idea

Statutory rape is a thing user.

In Bojack Horseman she was actually the age of consent though.

That's the entire reason for the statutory laws, because children aren't emotionally ready to handle sex

Children aren't ready. Teens should be judged on a case-by-case basis, but are treated all the same anyway. Some teenage boys could rape a female teacher and as long as there aren't signs of violent rape, they could argue she's the slut and have her marked a sex offender.

t. Scared of his feelies

To all the morons in this thread statutory rape doesn't mean either of them disliked it it means one of them was under the age of consent. Which Kevin was.

I think that was implied when he took the necessary time and effort to type out the word "statutory" before the word "rape."

Statutory rape is a fucking retarded concept to begin with, but it's extra retarded when the woman is the older party. The only reason age of consent is even half a fucking decade after puberty to begin with, is thanks to the same frigid bitches who we have to thank for shit like the prohibition and censorship in film and print.

That's the spirit, user!
*Unzips dick*

>dick

He's like 15 man at my HS people at 14 were having sex. And they were all treating it casually. the 70's was probably worse about it. which one fucked dudes ted bundy or jeffery dalmer which everyone did was pretty easily able to fuck 14 year old boys and get away with it.

not everyone is magically ready for sex when they hit 16/18

So basically all arguments can be summed up as
>He's a horny teenager
and
>It was the 70s

I wasn't disagreeing with the guy I was replying to, I was just telling that was the entire point of the statutory laws

The "point" of statutory rape laws is the "everything is rape" memesters of the time actually succeeded instead of being laughed out of court. But even then it was all about parents marrying off their daughters too early and similar shit, no one gave a flying fuck about boys fucking too early, but limiting the law to girls would have been unconstitutional or some shit.

There's no point in arguing with this kind of dipshit lol

If a minor has the basic knowledge of sex, is it still rape or statuary rape?

>Character is famously unsuccessful with women
>Has been on dates, kissed, had a steady girlfriend, even had sex

Oh, that happens all the time. She just moves in afterwards and emotionally abuses her into a codependent abusive relationship that they'll both claim is love.

>Bojack
What was the episode name to check out on Wikipedia?

Getting raped doesn't make you magically grow a vagina, user.
You're arguing semantics, so lets get what you call it out of the way

The assertion is now "humans with penises can be raped, whether it is by fellow penised humans, or by humans with vaginas"

>is it still rape
nah

>statuary rape
yep

>tfw George in Seinfeld was portrayed as the ugly character that could never get a woman
>yet by the end of the series, he has fucked more women than Jerry and Kramer combined

>Women can't be emotionally manipulative
>Young men can't create unrealistic expectations of a relationship
>Young men are devoided of all feelings of sex and relationships.

People like you cultivate the climate that led to my abuser feeling like she was the victim and suing my family after she got exposed, you deluded idiot.

He's a neckbeard trying to play Billy Badass on a comics board. Let it go, user.

>was it consensual

7 year olds are literally incapable of that level of consent. That's what statutory rape is all about.

>she

what if that other person was 7 too? I read in the newspaper the other day about some 5 year old trying to fuck another 5 year old in the ass, children are fucked up
why the fuck won't user give some more information on this

A lot of the time when little kids try engaging in more extreme sexual activities with eachother, it's because at least one of them was already being sexually abused by an adult and that's where they got the idea. I think for kid on kid incidents they should at least get some counseling, have it determined if previous abuse has occurred on one or more of them, and get a talking to not to do that shit.

>Wiki
Still curious of episode name.

Statutory rape laws came about because women and girls were deemed to be property, usually of their father or oldest male relative (brother, uncle, cousin, grandfather, etc.) to be sold for the correct bride price to their next owner, their husband. If they had premarital sex with anyone w/o their owner's approval, that damaged their value, often making them completely worthless.The offending male then faced punishment for poaching her virginity (death, mutilation, imprisonment, fines in cash or goods, and so forth).

It was probably episode 11 of season 2.

It was Escape From LA, you retard. Just use Google.

what was her name