I wonder if we'll get to see what Eclipsa's wand looked like

I wonder if we'll get to see what Eclipsa's wand looked like.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP02031224&t=Star vs. the Forces of Evil&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
files.catbox.moe/12v4ma.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=1oN3hamwls8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty sure her wand is her umbrella.

Probably a big eyeball at the gem

If the thread gets deleted, go to the thread

Monster dong.

GOODBYE STAR! (Again!)

Well, so far, so good.

Maybe he fell asleep

Are we back in business?
Wasn't it her umbrella? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a new form should she get her hands on it again.

Autism never sleeps. It is only quelled momentarily by tendies.

We already saw her wand in the tapestry. It was her umbrella.

That really is the most awesome wand design we've seen so far.

I liked Solaria's wand design. I mean how can you resist having a lightsaber that can also spawn matter from nothing?

I recently stumbled upon a fanart of Star by a japanese guy on DA. It was sexy, and not age restricted. How did he got away with this??

link?

The fuck would you post something like that and NOT give the link!?!?

Artist's name is gashi-gashi

Find the picture, and post your reaction.

What, this? There's nothing inappropriate showing, that's how. It's all the power of suggestion.

>pulls down stockings in a playful manner
>most likely going commando
>suggestion

Also,
>winking while doing it

How is this thread still up? I thought the jannies had a permanent hate-boner for SVTFOE because it's superior to the garbage they enjoy on Cartoon Network.

>candy corn

DEEPEST LORE

Yeh, she's cool as fuck.

I wonder if Star and Marco will spend their summer on Mewni together having lots of adventures with a great deal of sexual tension between them until they finally decide to be together forever like it's been written for them by fate.

Drawfag here. Still working through the requests from a few threads ago. Hopefully this thread stays up

So.
How does Star fuck up this time, not!/sveg/?

Huh, didn't notice that before. It's quite a good design, too, fits her.

Uses green magic to let Ludo scry out where she and Moon are hiding despite Moon telling her not to, and then Ludo kills Moon.

Star's going to end up kissing Marco in the end when he comes to Mewni to help her fight Toffee and make things super awkward.

Moon better be eating that hamburger very sloppily
it will please me

Is Toffee-posting an offense?

This thread is an offense in the eyes of the Hot Pocket People.

>FOR
>FREE

Why is watching girls eat so hot?

I can't think of a reason.

Knocking out two in one

I got you next

Tell me about the janitors. Why do they do it?

Episode order confirmed

>Toffee is the half hour episode

>Toffee is E05
>The earliest ep is E02
Where is E01 then

Will Eclipsa be Toffee's mother? I can see this coming.

what if Star gave you a nice handcrafted valentine she made with lots of love and glitter

what if we get this thread deleted with more what ifs you fuck

i would say thanks but arent you a fucking cartoon character

I'll fucking shoot a bitch if it happens

Did someone say shoot?

What, are what if star's illegal now or something?

I don't think they are illegal til you spam them in every thread. Like, almost every Star vs. thread that lasted long enough was 50 percent of what ifs, and it's kinda annoying.

>almost every Star vs. thread that lasted long enough 50 percent of what ifs,

what if there's a connection with what ifs and whether or not a thread gets deleted

"The Battle For Mewni" is listed as S3E01
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP02031224&t=Star vs. the Forces of Evil&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

Obviously just a scheduling thing, but it makes me wonder if the "movie" will have a special intro or something.

Has anybody tried posting about this AU on Tumblr yet? I think they'd eat it up and maybe make OC for it.

In addition to that official title card for the whole "movie," we have this semi-official one by Sabrina Cotugno for "Moon the Undaunted"

At this point that seems unlikely. If Eclipsa were Toffee's mother why would she have helped Moon defeat him in the past?

I don't have a Tumblr account,how about you do it famalam

Chaotic Neutral

not likely

>the movie sinks Moonfee AND debunks the retarded "Toffee is a Butterfly" theory
feels good

this

So...in Kitten Star's dimension, is everyone a kitten? Are all Mewmans kittens? Is only Star a kitten, and everything else is the exact same? I'm curious.

That guy is great.

All Mewman's are kitten-like and all Earthlings are kittens just like how Mewmans are humanoid while Earthlings are humans. Other creatures stay the same.

Baby is humanoid however.

Oh boy here we go.
His artstyle fits surprisingly well.

>Hnnnnnnghh
smells like lavender

I know right? don't know why certain people shit on him, sure he is Japanese but his drawing look far from moe shit mangastyle, they have an urban graffiti feel, they are bolder, have much more character than manga usually has and deviate far less from the original characters than your average "Anime-style toon" ( that basically looks like Anime girls cosplaying it)

Just because someone is Japanese does not means they can't have their own style. Do all Americans like Football? I didn't thought so.

If any drawfags are here

can someone draw Tofee as Skull Face from MGS?

Reminder that Star has her mother's genes.

how THINN is brittney?

What happened to Brittney?

>"Its not going to get gay" he says

She fattened up after getting addicted to hard drugs and looks like

files.catbox.moe/12v4ma.jpg

now.

The janitor in question isn't on shift until night.

Jackie's always been the only student with real curves.
This is still apparent in Season 2 but it was ridiculous in Season 1.

Marco has a better ass than most of the Echo Creek girls

The girl on the far right, what's her name?

and more importantly, why is she so smug
every time?

Chantelle

She has a canonically hypnotizing booty

is she part of the cool kids?

Wait, I remember her now. She's that girl from the warriors episode

Is Marco part monster?

You know they're going to do the whole "Monster love isn't bad after all" bullshit in the end.

Potentially this might be why Toffee was disappointed in Marco, he didn't meet his expectations.

I will touch myself to this image, just so you know.

>"It's not gay if I'm earning pay"
- Marco "15 bucks is 15 bucks" Diaz
Probably. She didn't go to Marco's party, if it matters, and Justin Thundercock was there.

>Is Marco part monster?
Monster arm

>You know they're going to do the whole "Monster love isn't bad after all" bullshit in the end.
Star and Marco's entire rogues gallery is either monsters or monster-lovers, so
The show will probably end with mewman-monster peace, maybe even a united society, but they're not going to have Star get tentacle'd just to make a point about race-mixing.

how do we save Sabrina

Show off her slutty armpits.

>15 bucks
He won't do anything for any less than $650, take it or leave it

can prostitutes get raped?

She's fighting a losing battle there

Does stealing from a store make you a thief?

I suppose you're right. Alone, it would save her, but she must compete with Star, so is doomed.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oN3hamwls8

Any downloads to the Jap dub of Star vs-- I mean Devil Buster: Star Butterfly?

Maybe she and Jackie can bond over that.

At one point I thought it might be possible that they'd have Eclipsa be Toffee's mother (mainly to explain how he knows so much about the wand/spellbook, nothing really indicates that could be possible physically beyond the noticeable size difference between him and Rasticore), but actually thinking about would that would mean I doubt it now.

Mainly for the fact that if the whole monster/Mewman situation obviously parallels real-world issues, you don't want your main villain to appear to be a strong cautionary tale for why you shouldn't let the races mix. We don't know of any other hybrids in the series yet and unless they suddenly introduce more, that kind of thing could create a dumb internet faux-controversy by the tumblr crowd about Star Vs. being racist or something.

Not that it's totally impossible they could do that though; just that there are other ways they could have known each other, if Into the Wand wasn't just indicating their "connection" begins and ends with the Darkest Spell. At the very least if Eclipsa knew Toffee and served some sort of parent/mentor role it doesn't HAVE to literally be "she gave birth to him."

I think there are reasons they wouldn't do it and so I'm not expecting it, but it's still not 100% impossible on the level of "TOFFEE WAS MARCO" bullshit.

Maybe a parasol. She looks Victorian... and stoned.

>Star takes after Eclipsa, in more ways than one

>Jackie and Star abusing Sabrina
I have just fapped. We mustn't continue.

not sure if bottom lip or tongue poking out

It's definitely a "cat face"

>We don't know of any other hybrids in the series yet
Wait no I'm wrong.

Rasticore is apparently "part lizard," whatever the hell that means. Septarians could not only be lizard men, but lizard hybrids. Fuck.

Shit like this is why I don't think it's impossible.