Apollo Gauntlet

Was this the worst timing for this show's first season? [as] is swarmed with redditors who have already finished watching SJ and RaM, so there's already a ton of shit talk from people thirsting for edgy protagonists and "lmao nihilism xD".

I'm surprised any of those abominations from those pilots they aired even made it.

Releasing the whole season online before it airs doesn't fucking help.

It looks pretty ugly.
But I'll give it a chance
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It is pretty good
Not as good as the source material, but still good

Reddit & Meymey and Samureddit Jackoff faggots must kill themselves

The episodes I saw so far were good
Ignore the autistic screeching of elitist scum

>caring about what internet memers think of a show you like
fandoms are for after you've watched something.

Why do networks do this and then complain about ratings?

The marketing for it was pretty awful the only reason I'm going to give it a chance is because it looks like something that would've aired on Adult Swim back in 2003 so I'm willing to ignore the terrible ads they played for it.

How was this shit picked over Villains?

AS is terrible about picking pilots. Remember that they passed on Supermansion only to end up airing it anyway after it got funded by Crackle.

>not enjoying Apollo's really specific sense of humor

Lazzo's love of *anti humor yet again.

I'm really thinking that channel can only be better if Lazzo fucks off already

...don't get it?

I got the impression Rick and Morty is pretty up front and in your face with the humor.

No, Lazzo is the only link to the old guard.

Without him, Heidecker would have more power and worse, original programing would be purged and the AS block going back to being just Fox rerun and Tim Heidecker live action garbage

I thought he alone was the reason Heidecker was even there. Lazzo fucking loves his anti-humor bullshit and greenlights anything with him in it because "artistic, tasteful parody comedy" over droll low level whatever humor...

you don't get it
you need a triple digit IQ to understand the intricacies of burp jokes and getting schwifty

It's really not too different from Seth McFarlane level shit majority of the time. Only Rick and Morty is capable of keeping a story together from start to finish in an episode.

And R&M can do "serious life consequences" and make it funny a whole LOT better than McFarlane ever could.

Whats there not to get? It goes into pretty advanced subjects but it seriously doesn't matter if you ACTUALLY understand what they're talking about. Five year olds would understand there jokes without actually understanding some of the shit they're talking about. The show even references this at one point iirc.

It's really not and only you retards on this site seem to think that. There are definitely hidden meanings and easter eggs within the show for people to see and laugh at if they catch it but I realize Sup Forums probably isn't smart enough to catch them. It's obviously no masterpiece but if you just see it as a bunch of fart jokes and "le smart man" then you are just as stupid as the people you're making fun of.

right

user, you need to stop blaming all your problems on Redditt

I remember finding this on Rugburn and making threads about it years ago and Sup Forums never cared. Fuck you fags you don't get to complain.

Yeah but King Star King was great.

>Remember this exists
>all the videos have except a few have been taken down.

What happened, rights dispute? Where can they be found?