Who's a special snowflake?

Who's a special snowflake?

The girl who lost the perfect trap to a hobo

The point of Earth magic is to allow yourself to be entertained by pretending that it's real. Just like love.

Sensei

Don't bully Sensei

Was that line genuine from Marco or just an effect of having the happiness taken out of him. Or both.

So far Marco's relationship with Jackie has been mostly physically driven and not so much about being interested in Jackie as a person, so maybe Marco was being serious. Most guys at that age don't really see intimacy anything beyond that.

No one.

Marco's said some kinda "This is all probably all meaningless" stuff in the past, but he's probably just woke on that crushing existential dread ahead of time, and hides it like everyone else, trying his best not to think about how insignificant everything he does actually is, how these sensations are just chemicals, blah blah blah. He was magically depressed at the time and he seems fine normally.

Is it safe to post now?

I love you Eric.

depends whether or not a certain janitor's shift has started.

Check Shadbase

Everyone. I mean every single experience is unknowable to anyone else and it'll only be had at these exact points in time that will never be revisited or known again. It's all unique, which makes existence incredibly lonely, but special.

Alternately, it could just be a joke. But theres no fun if it is, now is it?

They already mentioned that possibility by pointing out that it could be because he got some joy sucked out of him.

definitely not him, god he's boring

>Doesn't know the endless potential of traps
fagot

Crossdressing makes anyone more interesting.

>Cinderella is a boy who disguises himself as a girl to avoid his wicked stepfamily at the ball
>The princess disguises herself as a boy to try and get away from the ball for a night in town
>They run into each other while one tries to get in and the other tries to get out
It's like a questionable fairytale.

so fucking what? I can go draw fanart of every fucking boy out there in a dress I don't give a shit about canon crossdressing in the show
Marco still fucking sucks and always will

>People Actually Prefer a Fake princess over the one and future queen of Mewni
>Having this kind of shit taste
No fucking wonder the threads were getting deleted

>tfw it's all you ever wanted out of life

Every time I think I'm over traps, I stumble upon a yet another hot Princess Marco pic, and my dick goes diamonds.

I hate this.

The decline of civilization in one post

boy, i got bad news for you

I got worse news

Fuck you.

Also post more pls

Guess what?
Even worse news my boy

Star is going to try her very hardest to impregnate her beautiful wife!

I just want a story with a focus on a reverse-hetero pair.
Boku no Kanojo had promise, but it lasted 6 chapters and ended with the boring girl.
Wandering Son seems to be this on the surface until you find out it's a drama about a bunch of drama with tranny kids.

You heard him folks, he wants more of best girl

at some point I am going to have to write it just to make it happen

All I want is a pretty boy in a lovely dress happy with his pretty girl while they do fantastically gay shit together

I am a simple soul I don't ask for much out of this black stain of existence

Here's another one
Do it You Beautiful Bastard, the world needs more of best girl
And once we have our own Killer, we will be sure he has only the best taste before killing

Is there context for this?

Let it happen, user.

The context is that Star has powerful magic and she is going to bear dozens and dozens of children with her new wife.

But you're missing half the equation!
You have the Trap, but you just have a girl instead of a Reverse-Trap.
Is it straight? Is it gay? Do I give a shit?

You can stop now, I've already seen most of these pics, and I just went through the booru to catch up with those that I yet hadn't.
It's about time I was getting back into the fandom anyway, with the show returning soon.

Of course she can be a reverse trap. The idea is that he can be as pretty and as femm as he likes, and he's still a comfortable dude with a happy girl, who can be as fae and boy as SHE likes. It's 'straight' and who gives a shit if you give a shit? Post more of Marco.

Had a break from the threads?
Welp, things got messy not too long ago, the dies irae theory keeps making more sense each second we get closer to the movie, the marco Harem Expands, Some summer kids have no idea who is Sabrina and for the love of corn do not ask about tables
Also, the booru is missing some images, but no one is willing to either upload them or tag them properly

>Some summer kids have no idea who is Sabrina
Storyboarder Sabrina or character Sabrina?

>and for the love of corn do not ask about tables
Oh dear. I was there during the table craze. I even drew one myself. Is it still going on?

>sabrina
Both of them
Some guy started Rambling about how necfy is the only writter in one of the deleted threads
>tables
I'd rather not open that can of worms again, after the Liggers, Monster Rights activists, river posters, hecka posters and cuck posters they seem to have calmed down

>Monster Rights activists
kek, I don't remember seeing these. Everything else is painfully familiar though.

So, wait, we don't have a not-generals anymore? I'm not seeing any Star-related threads other than this one.