Not even one reprise of Vampire Killer

>not even one reprise of Vampire Killer

Fuck this gay show.

Science Dracula was pretty cool, though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78706bv98S8
youtube.com/watch?v=rqQlzWKoHU8
youtube.com/watch?v=IBYOpfpGilQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AxQGB7a-6xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jZsZrD0NRTA
youtube.com/watch?v=PNwetNN39_0
youtube.com/watch?v=KsqPtD048to
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I heard a rumor that Konami wouldn't let them have the rights to any of the music

Which is bullshit but I 100% believe it

How the fuck does science explain castlevania dracula?

Yeah I can see Konami doing that.

Transistors.

It's a prequel to Vampire Hunter D.

>Science Dracula was pretty cool, though.
Dracula was originally an alchemist dumb dumb. It's what turned him into a vampire and got him Death as a servent.

there was very little in the way of fanservice. Which is fine I guess. I wish they'd at least used some recognizable monsters instead of generic hellbeasts.

There was the cyclops at least.

Vampire hunter D is magitech though

It doesn´t, The writer has some weird hate bonner for the Galileo vs churchs thing and decided to make Dracula and enlightened pursuer of science. Which still doesn´t explain why he can summon the hordes of hell to punish his wife killers.

So is Castlevania.

Because he also happens to be the lord of hell

Isn't he literally a faustian figure though?

I can't wait to see how many fedoras fall in love with this show.

SeeDracula was originally an alchemist and tactician part of a clan who had been alchemists for generations not unlike the belmonts. He recreated an artifact called the crimson stone. He tricked his friend Leon Belmont, into killing a powerful vampire then absorbed it's soul into the stone completing it. As a result he became a vampire and also gained control of death (the stone grants the one who holds it death's loyalty).
Tl;dr he was always a scientist.

Dracula is canonically an alchemist. And also a vampire. How is this hard to figure out? This isn't some "any sufficiently advanced technology yadda yadda" thing, his powers aren't scientific but he does have electricity and running water

>Tl;dr he was always a scientist.
Alchemy isn't science, it is a form of magic.

I liked it , I thought I was looking at a dark souls intro at one point.

That sounds like fucking magic though. I think what you mean is scholar

>be an immortal vampire lord
>chill in my castle for hundreds of years
>not a lot to do
>learn electrical and mechanical engineering as a way to pass the time
Seems legit.

I mean, it's what I'd do. Once you uncover the secret to immortality and commanding Death Himself, you're gonna want to find a hobby or risk going nuts.

Knowing Konami these days, they probably did.

Isn't there another season being made? Maybe they are holding it back

Otherwise it could be a rights issue

The giant gears in the last episode were a fun nod to the actual game. It was nice that SOMETHING made reference to the source material at least.

What prevents someone being capable of both the conventional and demonic sciences? Supernatural powers are just another thing that exists in this world.

Helps when the guy that knows it all happens to be immortal.

Plus losing your human wife twice, one to illness and the other because they thought she was a witch. Leaving your hybrid son with daddy issues.

>I mean, it's what I'd do.
Bullshit, you would just keep on shitposting on Sup Forums for eternity.

He would have to invent Sup Forums first, in this case

user rises but once every century, if don't reply, then my job is over...but if I just keep shit posting, then the bants and baits can last for eternity!

Whats does fedora means?

I get the reference, but I doubt others will.

Die monster. You dont belong in this world

WHO'S Sup Forums IS THIS??
ALL IS AS DOOM WILLS IT.

Alchemy is chemistry, you cunt.
He's a scientist.

>Dracula starts crying bloody tears
>Bloody Tears doesn't kick in

NANOMACHINES, SON

Science dracula has long been part of the cannon.
He is a demon. But, also has had like 1000+years of science, while hating man.

the clocktowers, alchemy, Frankenstein creatures, electricity, Castlevania itself, etc.

>Sup Forums was created by a soulless immortal monster as a place to waste eternity away
Makes sense.

Everyone and their mothers played SotN user

hope not.

Do note, the proper dungeon crawl has not started yet.

Imagine that shit kicking in, as the walk up to the gates of the Castle.

Yeah, second season is coming, though most likely not until summer of 2018.

I think you know.

there were a few references. They crashed through TONS of levels of dungeons, when getting to town he had to talk to all the NPCs to get the story, and he couldn't step in water in episode 2. Actually, lots of platformer references

Also, there was a boss fight.

How else would you explain Dracula's moon base?

>fuck this gay show
You got that right

>implying that monster wouldn't want to wipe out humanity because of Sup Forums

Do you think his dick is also bioluminescent?

>user posts rule34 of the monster's waifu
>A storm of autistic rage is unleashed upon the world

weird, seen umpteenth threads about this across a few different boards. Everyone talks about where to download, and no one's mentioned once that it's on Netflix.

I'm missing something?

Poorfags being poorfags

No. He's canonically a fucking Alchemist, you dolt.

Because supporting something they want to see more of makes too much sense, user, better pirate and bitch about how it was too good for this world.

LIES ? IN YOUR HOUSE OF GOD?

But still, not even this?
youtube.com/watch?v=78706bv98S8
This is when Trevor is still in the first town

I hope the second season brings in some music from the games

POST BEST SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=rqQlzWKoHU8

Can we talk about how Trevor is so very much a Warren Ellis protagonist?

To be fair, that doesn't really fit the tone of the show.

>POST BEST SONG
My personal favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=IBYOpfpGilQ

Any rendition of Tower Of Dolls is godlike.

>Can we talk about how Trevor is so very much a Warren Ellis protagonist?
Not a fan, to be honest.
I always saw the Belmonts as driven. They have to be because the games are so fucking hard. The fact that he's such an emo kid and a drunk is annoying to me, even in his situation. Doesn't come off as cool at all. He could have been the same in terms of motivations and have the same problems and he could still be written to be more interesting as a protagonist.

But that's just my personal preference

Can't go wrong with the classics
youtube.com/watch?v=AxQGB7a-6xQ

the whole show is very Ellis. mostly in a good way

that was his arc in this though. He Stoned Up

You know our posthuman future.

No this is the best Castlevania song. This is the best arrangment of Beginning.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZsZrD0NRTA

Here's hoping that looking at this show's popularity, Konami stops being shits long enough to get Simon in the game.

Though Trevor might be more relevant, but without Simon the Captain N trio won't be complete (I do have the idea of the Belmonts being different skins for Simon a la Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings.).

I wish there was more to it but i still enjoy it
youtube.com/watch?v=PNwetNN39_0

Best scene in the show. And i am a christian.

NO WONDER HE ABANDONED YOU

>And i am a christian
It is because it's so satisfying, dude
The guy has done nothing but portray the church as evil and then he gets eaten after being told he isn't doing the will of God at all.
Feels. So. Good.

Alchemy I suppose. Science used to believe stuff we would think is weird today.

They probably went with Trevor because he has the most interesting supporting cast of the classic protags.

>he didn't notice the axe Trevor threw flying in an arc

Old alchemy believed weird things. Or at least the common Impression of it did.

I completely agree. I actually thought for the first three episodes, that the series was going for the "God is not real,fuck christians,atheism rules"
And i was really satisfied after seeing that they aren't going for that, but for the idea that being a blind fanatic is dangerous. My sister originally said the scene wasn't satisfying enough, but hell... I felt satisfied simply imagining how much fear that bishop was feeling. Also...

>I WAS DOING HIS WORK
> Your work makes Him puke. :^)

Does Trevor get the witch pussy or half-vampire cock?

I want to kiss that demon. :^)

both

Not everyone has Netflix. Its fucking 8 dollars a month how do you not have it just to put something on. Hell o have a nephew I watch now and then and its worth it just to be able to put on a kids show. Sure there are other ways but fuck its convenient.

Why not both?

>weird christian youth group retard can't handle that the super-intelligent alchemist villain is good at science
>I have to read his retarded bullshit on the internet

I wish all christfags would fucking die.

His castle also seems to draw evil sorcerors and mad scientists, so he always has people to bounce ideas off.

Why not both?

that whole scene was kino as fuck

Why didn't Dracula himself go after the bishop tho?

I initially thought that was a demon possessed by him.

>How the fuck does science explain castlevania dracula?
It doesn't, he's still a supernatural vampire demon, he just has some advanced (for his time) science.

Some of the stuff can be explained by science, some by magic, some by science exploited by magic, some by magic enhanced with science.

The weird thing is that the castle actually makes a lot of sense when you look at it from a scientific angle, because it could easily just be using extra dimensional architecture to be larger or located in different places at the same time.

>93720505
>Lies? In your house of God? No wonder he has abandoned you.

best fucking line.

Alchemy didn't really believe weird things. It's just that alchemy had a very different way of describing things than we do today.

For example, a chemist and an alchemist would have a formula for making a chemcical compound. But where the chemist would use a formula from the periodic table and math, the alchemist would use different descriptors.

Thats why in alchemy you'll find a lot of really, really weird pictures with oddly colored things. That was their version of chemical formulas, and that's how they talked about them.

so the chemical formula for vitriol is FeSO47H2O, but in alchemy it was a Green Lion. But anyone trained in chemistry would look at a green lion and go "what the fuck is this shit?" the same way a 5th grader would look at FeSO47H2O and go, "what the fuck is this shit?"

We can only hope the success of this convinces Konami to let them in season 2.

Primus knows they could use the good will.

I´m just going to asume that the castle is a satan powered tardis and called it a day.

Well why doesn't Dracula himself just go around slaughtering everyone? It's not as if there are any Belmonts around to stop him. He'd rather they be tortured by a shitty existence and bled out slowly.

Dracula is pretty much the personifcation of Evil, but he did give them a year to get the fuck out of his backyard, but they just had to be defiant ignorant cunts about the whole thing.

>To be fair, that doesn't really fit the tone of the show.
You just have to know how to arrange it. Lords of Shadow made Vampire Killer kinda eerie.
youtube.com/watch?v=KsqPtD048to

I guess this belongs more in Sup Forums, but the discussion is more active here. If I wanted to get into the Castlevania series, where should I start?

Witch pussy is canon. Dunno about the vampire cock.

Either with CV1 if you want very challenging platformer, or SotN if you want Metroidvanias.

My first was Rondo of Blood on Wii VC and I love it.