Next movie is batnam: it'll be poor adaptation of gotham by gaslight

>next movie is batnam: it'll be poor adaptation of gotham by gaslight
dropped

>batnam

Sounds good actually, short enough to be easily adapted without having to compromise too much with the story.

ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING BATMAN MOVIES. ENOUGH, DC. FOR FUCKS SAKE. EVERY FUCKING TIME.

JUST TAKE A FUCKING BREAK. FUCK.

Only movies worth watching tbqh
t. batfan

M-maybe they'll adapt Mignola's art style like they did the Amazing Screw on Head...

They're doing Elseworlds now? Cool, maybe there's hope for Red Son... I mean, I know it's not Batman but it's an extremely popular story anyway.

Why does DC hate everyone who's not Batman?

""""""Animated"""""" movie

Batman is in that so they can toss him on the cover.

I want DC to do a Supergirl: Worldkillers adaptation. With an ENDING, unlike the storyline they scrapped for that rebirth bullshit.

But the last couple have been shit including this one.
It kills me that they're so literally who adaptions but Wonder Woman and Supes can't get anything. Bruce Timm was a mistake.

I would never let a Timm adapt Red Son. He'd Batwank so hard.

He'd also fuck up the art style by recycling his own once again.

this is out?

is this out?

Kek. It's amusing how no one has kept track of this shitshow.

We did keep track of trailers. But bluray rips have a tendency to release sooner than announced.

Rauch as Harley Quinn is a good fit desu

this is as far as I'm willing to keep track of a nu-dc animated flick

Oh joy, yet more Batman shit.
>B-but Batman is the only thong that sells!
Sounds like a systemic issue. If only one of your properties is bringing in the profits you want, maybe try giving your other properties some substantial promotion for once. Also, maybe lower your expectations of profit just a bit.

Seriously, the fuck is with companies these days? They aren't content with just making money, it's like an endeavor isn't worth doing unless it makes ALL the money.

Arkham Asylum originally started as a Gotham by Gaslight game. There's some footage of it on YouTube, I wish we had gotten it tbqh. It would be like Assassins's Creed Syndicate but so much better

Her voice is awful as Harley, just bad

Yeah, I can't wait to see Batgirl fuck Batman again, this time with steampunk clothing.

IT AINT ME

What even more annoying is how properties that get movies just get Batman injected for no reason. Justice League Dark didn't need to have Batman, and Assault on Arkham, while related to Batman somewhat, had him in a small role, yet he's the first thing in the title

the gaslight lighting will make it more romantic

Because dc loves money more
Blame fans

>boneless batnam

Was jl dark a comic before the movie came? If so, was batman in the comic?
I thought assult did a good job with batman, without him the plot would have been stupid, but I can see how they could have done it better without him

He doesn't even fucking sell that well. Sales have been going downwards and he's never beaten Superman: Doomsday. The other characters would sell if they got the push Batman gets.

Jesus fresh from Reddit? Yes there was a comic and no Batman wasn't in it. I'm so fucking tired of Batman and his "badass" moments that add fucking nothing but times for Batfags to wank off.

What the fuck is the point? Gotham By Gaslight is a garbage story and only draw about it is Mignola's art. Animation in recent movies is pure unfiltered shit and story is always shoehorned in to sell as much toys as possible. Why would you be excited for it unless you are reddit?

I thought it was pretty good. Mignola's art is a big part of the story
But yes, there's no point in adapting it if you're just going to use the same generic art style you've been using for all the DC direct to video movies. If they did a movie that was like Screw-on Head's animation though, that'd be amazing.

Sorry the movies are trash except for batman. If it offends you that much just read the comics you pleb

they're not that ambitious

>He doesn't even fucking sell that well. Sales have been going downwards
Could it be that over saturation is a bad thing? Seriously, Dark Metal is as close to the logical extreme of this shit. Editorial is so obsessed with Batman, that they're gonna turn everyone into Batman! And frankly, it's fucking pathetic.

DC, you have literally hundreds of other characters in your line up, give them a shot for once. Hell, non-comics readers have actually heard of some of them.

>Could it be that over saturation is a bad thing?

No, it's just that people are less likely to buy DVD and Blurays these days when there's streaming.

Every fucking year people cry about oversaturation with Batman and every year they are proven wrong.

>More Batman

Pass. Wonder Woman's movie was such a breath of fresh air. Do other DC superheroes, or gtfo.