What the chance we are gonna see her play as Spider-Girl eventually?

What the chance we are gonna see her play as Spider-Girl eventually?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdEQmpVIE4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully never

None, and Michelle can go fuck herself

>As Homecoming wraps up, Zendaya’s character Michelle drops a bombshell: Her friends call her “MJ,” she says! Of course, this comes after months of rumors and reports that the actress was playing the MCU version of Spider-Man’s iconic love interest MJ, a.k.a. Mary Jane Watson. So was the Internet right about Michelle’s true identity? In a word, nope.

>Marvel Studios boss and Homecoming producer Kevin Feige recently told IGN’s Jim Vejvoda the following: “We never even looked at it as a big reveal necessarily but more of just a fun homage to his past adventures and his past love. She's not Mary-Jane Watson. She never was Mary-Jane Watson. She was always this new high school character, Michelle, who we know there's an ‘M’ in Michelle and an ‘M’ in Mary. [laughs] So we're so clever and we thought, ‘Wouldn't it be neat if her initials were MJ?’ … Is she going to date Peter? Are they going to fall in love? She seems to be intrigued with him. There's a nice chemistry there. Who knows what will happen in the future films?”

Just reveal she has natural red hair and dyed it.

>Just reveal she has natural red hair and dyed it.

Niggers don't have red hair unless they dye it.

>She's MJ
>but she's not Mary Jane
>but she's still MJ
>in a Spider-Man story

That's like giving the name "Lois" to a character in a Superman reboot without actually doing anything with her.

Mixed girls do.

Spider-Man Homecoming 2: "Peter Parker's Declassified School Survival Guide".

Michelle will be the Lisa Zemo of it. She will come back to school a blossomed, beautiful woman that Peter wants to horn real bad.

I really like Zendaya, but Michelle was godawful.

No Keven, its not clever, its fucking annoying and half assed. Either do Mary Jane or dont, you cant have it both ways

Thats like if Ned at the end said, "Oh btw my family calls me by my first name, Harry."

or lex luthor...

I liked her, she reminded me of Janna

>Whole movie is just people calling her out on her shit whenever she claims something
>"my friends call me mj"
>"You don't have any friends"
>WHOA GUYS SHE'S MJ WHOAAAA

WE

That too.

I'd say that it's also like at the end of TDKR how JGL's character was really named Robin the whole time, but at least at the end of the movie it's implied he takes up the mantle of being Batman.

realistically they will make two more movies and thn reboot spiderman again

So realistically, what are the odds of getting an actual Mary Jane? Because Michelle here works only as a bitchy friend, otherwise shes an unlikable cunt

Do you mean Janna-Banana Janna or some other Janna?

from Star vs., my dude

>cunty bitchy unbearable spider-girl
Ah yeah the kids will love that

Wait a minute! If she is mixed and Miles is mix too. And they got the same M name. And they go to the NEW YORK!

That is all means! That Peter will fucked miles in the future!

Learn to speak/write English before you post on this board.

Why not?

Miles becomes a cute girl.She is their Miles.

>That is all means! That Peter will fucked miles in the future!

holy fuck shes cute

Or they experience severe starvation.

So it gonna depend on fan reaction.

Good, we are already telling her to fuck off since day one so they will never be involved.

shes a negress

She looks disgusting to be honest

>mrw
Fuck no, what a nightmare. Would take time off work to incoherently scream at the casting director and writers.

So...what you're saying is that She should become Miles?

I'm actually curious what Bendis' reaction would be.

I want this just to piss off Bendis.

Miles is trans?

>Made Riri
>piss off bendis

It would mean Miles wouldnt be in a movie. Getting a brown girl to half replace MJ and half be miles isnt the same as having the chance to take over the Spider-man name in live action.

>see her play as Spider-Girl
>see her play
>her
Are you blind? That's clearly a man.

Never. She's a composite of Michele & MJ with Michele dominating the personality & look of the character. I doubt she'll swing webs anytime soon but I also doubt anyone will catch on even though they already pointed that fact out before sperging the 'She's Mary Jane! She's Mary Jane! 'MJ' nickname confirms it'. Hopefully, Marvel doesn't change MJ's name but I doubt they remember Michele.

> The Hoteps have it all wrong, Peter. They say 'We Waz Kangs' but american Blacks are not descended from kings. We were sold in to slavery to the white man by the rich, the powerful, The Kings of Africa. We are the decedents of the poor and working class folk. This is a common element in all of history, the rich subjugate the poor. Even your people, the Irish, have been subjugated in this country. A once proud culture laid low and ritualistically mocked every St Patrick's day but rich effete hipsters. There was a time once in this country when the poor would have banded together, the Blacks, the Irish, the Italians, the Slavs, etcetera, would have come together and dismantled the only true enemy we've ever had, the Rich. But fearing this, the powerful created new ways to divide the lower classes, dividing us by race, insuring they never rise up. But this time of reckoning will come again, and on that day, will you stand with me, or will you remain a corporate stooge.

How did Marvel get away with this?

>You will never go to a BLM protest with her
Why live?

Cindy Moon was in the movie so probably never.

You do know Lana Lane is a thing don't you?

Reminder that the surname "Feige" is of Jewish origin

Safe bet they start backpedaling the "MJ" shit, from what Ive heard no one likes the reveal

>Her name was Michelle
>so we thought it'd be cool to call her MJ
>but she's not Mary Jane!
>but she's gonna date Peter just like Mary Jane
Kevin a-are you alright?

What was worst?

That is classic resting bitch face.

>Cindy Moon was in the movie
wait what? how did i miss that?

>>Cindy Moon was the Asian background girl
>>YFW you realize that the only other Spider-Person will be Miles.

She is basically Ultimate Gwen Stacy. Edgelord who hangs out with geeky Peter.
So she is going to become MCU Carnage, die, then come back C U T E.

MJ for sure, at least he can be Batman and not look like an insult to the character.

>Her friends call her “MJ,” she says
>Plot point is that she's a friendless loner at the start
>We never see her making friends with the other Decathlon kids since all of the teens have the personality of a cardboard cutout
>The "I have friends now :^)" phrase was supposed to be meaningful but actually wasn't since neither she nor anyone else aside from Peter (and maybe the Vulture) has a character arc in the movie
M-make mine Marvel

She's the asian girl in the that group Peter was apart of. IMDB lists her as Cindy.

Hey I remember Michele.
Why didn't they just make Michelle Michele?

Miles is already in the movie. Besides, I bet Bendis is probably loving Sony and dancing in the floor like Homer Simpson right now as not only his characters were used, but also he was credited for it in the credits.

Whoops didn't mean to quote the other post.

MJ. Sure Robin here was slapped on last minute and given the cave equipment with next to no training, but at least he was likable. Michelle is just fucking there

>Her friends call her “MJ,”
youtube.com/watch?v=cdEQmpVIE4A

>The "I have friends now :^)" phrase was supposed to be meaningful but actually wasn't
They might as well kept her a loner until the next movie, that shit was so jarring

>Her friends call her “MJ

What friends?

>>The "I have friends now :^)" phrase
Literally never.

>bendis was top billing for the Special Thanks credit
This really irks me. That should not have happened.

>otherwise shes an unlikable cunt

What? She was awesome.

To be fair, Bendis had Spider-man in high school for the entire Ultimate Spider-man run, while original Stan Lee Spider-man was only in high school until issue 28.
They obviously mined a lot more from Ultimate Spider-man for this movie, and both Bagley and Pichelli get background shout outs and different points that I noticed.

Explain

god she is ugly

I don't know. Name recognition? I don't get why they made a Composite Character though.

>Explain

Explain what? She was the coolest person in the movie.

You could at least try when you bait

>You could at least try when you bait

You can think that if you want. He scene at the party was the coolest anyone got to be in this entire movie. That's just a fact.

Do you even know what cool looks like?

We post on Sup Forums, so neither of us do

>We post on Sup Forums

I only post here after watching nerd movies or on Wednesday when I read nerd books. So I still see cool every now and then. You know, happening next door and shit.

And suddenly, why half of the white characters suddenly became black was explained

Yes, but her name isn't Lois.

i assume they probably went in alphabetical order but I wasn't paying enough attention at that point to notice

that was the joke she has no friends

Romita was last and Ditko somewhere in the middle so I guess that's it.

Just came back from the movie, I liked it but can Marvel please stop trying to make everything fucking funny. I don't need non-stop jokes pointing me and trying to suck me off. It was so bad, people started laughing at scenes that had nothing to do with humor.

>Peter and Vulture in car scene
>Vulture pulls out gun
>huge laughter in the theater

Why couldn't Ned just been Henry, how are they ever going to explain Osborn.

>She's actually the Miles of the MCU

That would be an unexpected twist.

Here's hoping it happens just to see the tears on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, its not even about diversity at this point its just about trolling retards who do nothing but consume media.

Resting stoned face. Resting IQ of 40 face.

Literally tiniest chance. Blacks don't have the genes for red hair and red hair is a recessive trait.

Yes, I too hate people that like things. Fuck those people in particular.

for some reason I read op as "see her play Squirrel Girl eventually"

>I'm only allowed to like one thing and one thing only, if it doesn't fit in the box I need it to I immediately resort to hyperbole.

But so much of this movie was inspired by Ultimate Spider-Man

Even if you hate Benis you can't deny that

An AU adaption shouldn't get billed above the original creators, even in an adaptation of that Au. Ditko should have had top billing.

I'd be amazed if Marvel goes against SJW thinking and starts recognizing class issues again.

I hope they move on and we never see her again.

Hes already been involved in marvel studios since the beginning.

I hate miles desu but If she is miles then I am totally fine with it.

>Peter literally fucking fem Miles thicc brown butt.

That's the dream

>Girl
That's a dude

IF SHE'S NOT MJ THEN WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF HER CHARACTER

SHE LITERALLY ADDED NOTHING OTHERWISE

you're an idiot

how did you get to be 18 without knowing how hair works

That's an Abo, not an African.

Sequel bait.