Time runs out 2

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/35227-the-9-marvel-universe-titles-not-included-in-legacy-and-where-they-stand.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You gotta be shitting me

ALL NEW
ALL DIFFERENT
ALL SHIT

The House of Ideas does it again.

>Evolutionary War
>being wasted on a Cosplay Avengers vs Teen Champions crossover
>written by Waid

Just fuck me up Marvel.

Wait what? I thought the ultimate universe was gone. Which other earth is it now?

I love how Cyclops is covered up by the logo. NO WE AREN'T MARGINALIZING THE X-MEN, NO SIR.

where are you getting evolutionary war? this is the colliding universes from hickman's run.

The fact that the variant covers had the High Evolutionary all over it?

The variant covers released last month which featured the Hih Evolutionary, and the solicits that were released alongside the above cover. Try to keep up user. I mean, the other Earth is Counter Earth. Did you really think they'd do another incursion just for the hell of it?

High evolutionary brought the ultimate universe back.

Also 9 more tities not part of legacy, ultimates 2 and runaways etc.

>Kamala's hand across the bible belt.

What did Ross mean by this?

newsarama.com/35227-the-9-marvel-universe-titles-not-included-in-legacy-and-where-they-stand.html

Ross' Kamala doesn't look all that flattering here.

Something about counter earths and ultimate earth and prime earth.

Nothing about multiverses like last time.

There's the counter earth, heroes reborn, animal one, ultimate version, and prime earth.

Say it with me: HOUSE OF IDEAS.

No beyonders, they never existed. Certainly no blue incursions, they was products of beyonders.

The house of recycled ideas.

Anything not in the solicts is axed. Onky other chance is relaunch, but that's not gonna happen either.

Runaways is a mini series out of canon.

Outide of the Star Wars line, the legacy marvel line cut down on titles. 52 titkes with one secret 53 title.

Even Dc during rebirth cut down and doubled down on more known chatacters.

You can see the industry moving to taking less risk on d listers. Besides the 80s didn't have many titles like anad did.

So there IS a chance that Ultimates won't be cancelled and it's just in a hiatus? Please let that be the case.

Samefag.

It's gone man. And with it, the last Marvel book I'm buying

Probably the last secret title for legacy. Perhaps Ewing with the actual ultimate team from the ulitmate universe with cosmic stuff.

New number 1 in November.

>High evolutionary brought the ultimate universe back.
When the fuck did that happen

SAME IDEAS, SHILL

SAME IDEAS

>Avengers #672
>Champions in the foreground (+ Spider-Man)
>Avengers in the background

Stop trying to make the Champions happen, Waid.

>Probably the last secret title for legacy
It's Captain America and you know it.

It didn't. Just another case of people pulling shit out of their ass based off of only reading solicits and looking at covers and pretending that that's the same as reading comics.

You're looking way to into this. Also this may come as a surprise to you, but Waid isn't an artist and the contents of the cover would be chosen by editorial. This cover was done by Alex Ross.

Nah. Meanwhile you go read dc rebirth which is about reverting things, nostgalia

Stupid fucking trevor the tna impact fan.

Except ewing said it is retard. Retard likes you should be in death camp.

Except it's something returing says solicts. Cap American isn't getting a book.

The entire Marvel universe hates him.

I imagine they've got to save the captain America announcement for when Secret Empire is over.

>this is what stupid people actually believe

>B-BUT DC DOES IT TOO

SAME IDEAS, SHILL

SAME IDEAS

>mfw Marvel half-asses another relaunch

God, every time I see this guy, he just looks uglier and uglier.

>Be Marvel
>Stuck with Avengers being C and D listers for 40 years
>Finally get a huge movie that turns many core heroes into A-listers
>And this - THIS - is you're fucking Avengers team

I don't get Marvel's thought process. I'm not saying every little thing should be like the movies, but you'd think having Tony, Steve, and Thor, and Bruce on an Avengers team would be a no brainer.

I remember when Hickman was announced as the Avengers writer and I saw the lineup I was like "What the fuck?" because it just seemed so contrary to what Marvel should be doing at the time. Then Hickman's run spiraled into a fucking mess, and it baffled me even more.

Now, we're left with this shit. The Avengers name is being whored out to serve Marvel's failed political agenda/legacy heroes when it could be showcasing some of the most popular fictional characters on planet Earth.

Wow, someone really hates marvel.

Loos good. Based big dog marvel vs pol tards.

All nazis are virgins.

fid we get some leaks whats the details?

I want Al Ewing on a Fantastic Four book and Art Adams doing a cover for at least one book a month. I don;t care what I just need more Art Adams.

>I want Al Ewing
Why do you hate Marble, user? Why do you want them to fail??

I SWEAR TO FUCK WAID
YOUR COMIC WAS FUCKING GOOD

WHY YOU GOTTA HAVE A CHILD-AVENGERS CROSSOVER FUCKING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Hopefully they put all the Sup Forums tards on one planet and kill them all.

>Female Thor
>Ms Muslim
>Asian Hulk

>Legacy

They should just move the classic heroes to Earth-2, er Counter Earth and leave the regular Earth to the new ones, because that shit is old and busted anyway.

anyone have the illuminati version of that cover?

AVENGERS #672
MARK WAID (W) • JESúS SAIZ (A)
Cover by ALEX ROSS
WORLDS COLLIDE Part 1
Following the events of GENERATIONS comes the long-promised clash between the Avengers and the Champions! The countdown has started as the High Evolutionary, a twisted scientist determined to create a better world at all costs, sets the Earth on a collision course with destruction! The Avengers and the Champions are ready to meet this threat — but will their first cataclysmic clash deter them from Changing the World?

CHAMPIONS #13
MARK WAID (W) • HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)
WORLDS COLLIDE Part 2
The titanic clash between the Champions and the Avengers continues! Since they were old enough to say the word “Avengers,” the Champions have idolized Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. Now the two teams are on equal footing — and the Champs must walk the walk alongside their former mentors! Will their experiences in GENERATIONS help them — or tear the two teams apart?

Even ignoring the fact that nowhere has Ewing said that the High Evolutionary is bringing back the Ultimate Universe, it hasn't happened anywhere in the comics yet. Meaning he hasn't been "brought" back anything, you fucking idiot.

>Except it's something returing says solicts.
Where in the solicits does it say that it's both ALREADY back and that it was the High Evolutionary that brought it back? Nowhere. Stop pulling shit out of your ass based off of only reading solicits and looking at covers and pretending that that's the same as reading comics.

Is the ultimate universe getting recreated? Yeah, probably. But not only hasn't it happened yet, but we don't know the context. Saying that the High Evolutionary brought it back already is both factually incorrect since that hasn't happened yet, and based off of only making assumptions with only the flimsiest of backing. Stop reading solicits and looking at covers then talking as if that's the same as reading comics.

>I don't get Marvel's thought process
People bitched non-stop about how the Avengers was just the MCU Avengers and nothing but MCU pandering, so they replaced them with non-MCU characters. People the proceeded to bitch that it wasn't close enough to the MCU.

Yes, all three are legacy characters. What do you think "legacy" means in the context of superhero comics?

>the two spideys back to back
the two blacks back to back

It's just a theory, but Ultimate Reed was literally split across every universe in the multiverse and is trying to build the "Ultimate" universe by combining the best aspects. In the last issue of Ultimates^2 he approached the High Evolutionary about evolving the multiverse.

>People bitched non-stop about how the Avengers was just the MCU Avengers and nothing but MCU pandering,

When? The only time it was primarily MCU Avengers was that Avengers Assemble arc by Bendis. Otherwise his main Avengers and New Avengers comic weren't really the MCU lineup. Hickman started his run the year of the film and his lineup at the start had characters that weren't in the MCU.

Ewing said so in interview on Cbr. You stupid retarded bleeding cool/back issue fan.

That's the problem with you retards, you want to be wrong.

Should I get more facts to prove you wrong?

So it looks like the roster for the Champions and the Avengers hasn't changed at all after Secret Empire. Weird. I thought that at the very least Doom would join.

Brb more.

>it should stop doing what it has always done because of the movies
user that is stupid and there have been team without cap/thor/hulk ect. Especially fucking hulk who was barely in the original team.

>failed political agenda/legacy heroes
You mean falcon? Whor actually does alright and the rest are on the Champions not the Avengers.

Morons these days can't put hints together. Ewing is bringing back the ultimate universe but solicts info says universe out of the multiverse. So enitity team up.

So it's standalone. Ewing said Thors still dead. No Thor in image.

Honestly Ult thor is probably dead because volstagg has his hammer