There will never be another episode of Samurai Jack ever

>There will never be another episode of Samurai Jack ever
Those threads were honestly the best time I've ever had on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12557068/11/The-Actions-That-Follow
twitter.com/kireina_mochi/status/883441662822711296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Rule 63 Jack

I don't want to think about how many waifufags this show would have spawned if Jack and the Scotsmen were girls from the beginning.

Not many, the show is too old for that.

I'll miss 'em. It's always fun to have a thread where we all watch something live together with full hype.

Post the story written for this pic.

FemJack would make a first-rate waifu.

>Jack is walking in an arid and tropical country
>He heard rumors of a powerful sorcerer king on this distant land, that might be able to send him back to the past
>He enters the exotic city, capital of the king sorcerer, with a mix of Indian/Turk architeture. In the center of the city, there is a enormous stronghold where the monarch lives. He hears stories of missing heroes across the land
>Jack them meets the Sorcerer King, a really tall alien/tiger-man or whatever, He welcomes Jack and make a promise of helping him in any way that he needs.
>As Jack enter the palace and the gates are closed, a tiny hooded figure is too late to warm Jack.

>Inside the building, the king offer Jack food, dancers and music. Jack can't stop but but notice the volumptous Slave Girls of the Harem. The king starts a friendly conversation with Jack, while he is slowly overwhelmed by the scent of the incenses, and enters into a trance.
>The slave girls take him away to the bath houses, where they strip him, take his sword away and bathe him in the middle of mystical chants.
>Jack's body start to change, once more taking the shape of a woman like in his time facing Leprechauns, but this time even more volumptous. The slave girls mock him saying that The Sorcerer King has been doing it to the mightiest warriors, in other to have a powerful Harem that will grant him powerful descendants. Jack can't do anything as he gets slowly transformed.

Fades to Black

>Suddenly a sound, someone knocked out the guards outside of the baths
>A tiny hooded figure tell the girls to fuck off, because she is taking Jack, they obviously refuse and a fight starts, turns out that the Harem are still fearsome combatants.
>Tiny figure manages to catch girl Jack and carry her throuth the window, where they jump the roofs until they leave their enemies behind. Fem Jack is starting to recover and asks who is the girl that saved him,
>It's the Scotsman.

1/2

>Scotman tells his side of the story
>He and a group of his fellas were visiting this land, trying to discover what is happening with all the disappearing adventurers
>They get invited by the Sorcerer for a meal in their honor
>While his friends are hypnotised, Scotman is mostly uneffected by the magic incenses, he thinks that it smells. Instead, he goes along with them because he is drunk as fuck.
>In the baths he and his mates are transformed into women, and he barely escapes from the palace in time.

>Now he and Jack must invade the stronghold, disguise themselves among the Harem girls, and find their swords without being noticed by the Sorcerer, or his army of lewd and deadly transformed warriors.
>For the climactic fight, they should split up.
>One holds off the Sorcerer and his battle harem, the other jumps into the spring to destroy the source of the magic.
>The being that's taken everyone's manhood should either be a magical living container or the spring contains a magical guardian that tries to lull victims back under control through pleasure if they fight back.
>Possible ending with Sorcerer suffering a karmic fate, and turning into an ugly chick.

2/2

No.

Yes.

Why is FemScotsman so much shorter than other women of his clan?

Doesn't have his wife's stout genes

so why the fuck is r63 scotsman a cute little girl?

because that has nothing to do with genderswapping anymore

If the SJ spam was your best time on Sup Forums, you must either be a newfag or only lurked mediocre threads.

The guy who made the same 20 Samurai Jack threads everyday made me leave this place

>you'll never see a martial art fight between fem jack and fem aku

It's from the comic.

It's the official R63 design in the Samurai Jack comics

The stickies were fun. The spammed threads were usually not though.

now that's just cheap fap material, fuck this

As opposed to the pricey fap material we did get

I'd rather bang fem Scot than this lizard face atrocity

Watch and be amazed, Sup Forums as I make this waifu DISAPPEAR

Would fans have been less lenient with Jashi if the two were both women?

It's fun because if the IRONY.

I'm more partial to this more

Wasn't there an AU story where Scotsman never breaks the curse, his wife disowns him, and he ends up slowly falling for Jack?

>big buff aishi
>taller than Jack
oohh mama

>SJ threads
.Anything less then the purest cancer

that's kinda gay

>guyAishi loses his clothes to the parasites
>femJack gives him her robe
>it's too small to cover anything below the thighs
He probably inherited more than Aku's darkness.

>DudAshi decides stretches his muscles to keep himself alert
>FemJack finds herself eyeballing his unwrapped appendage

>he was naked the whole time

I think both are cute

I prefer Jacqueline over Scotslass desu.

i need more art of these two desu

Quality OC.

Are you up for requests? We could brainstorm something, or maybe you are up to something speciphic, we can give some sugestions.

I wish I could draw contribute,but I'm unable right now

Wouldn't mind coming up with more illustrations based on the Harem story.

Maybe a design for the vilains?

Like Jacqueline fighting a sultan tiger-man while Scotman trues to keep the rest of the battle Harem away.

>bun and also a braid/ponytail
i don't understand.

We need more r63 Jack from season 5's scenes

It's the Princess Leia thing.

10/10

So if Jack is played by Phil LaMarr, will FemJack be played by Cree Summers or Kimberly Brooks?

Definitely Cree Summers.

Jack about to be turned in the bath, while alien girls caress him?

I want more of this

It's supposed to be a curse, the leprechauns made the Scotsman into a cute little girl to fuck with him

Jack would be the single most waifu'd character on all of Sup Forums, she would be thousands of peoples very first waifu and would remain so for thirteen long years, a waifu unlike any we'd ever seen before.

Though granted there'd certainly be a lot of people attracted to the angry redheaded womanlet, and Scotlass memes would probably be double that of Scotman memes

>an alternate future where Jack was a female
Imma getting steamy.

>We will never be able to get together a handful of Sup Forumsmrades who can actually animate to an extent and just one Scottish femanon (or just a human femanon who's good with accent) to make a rule 63 version of this scene

I recall a couple greentexts/ideas for that.

You know, I would be already happy with this frame, but with Scotgirl, made to look the same style as the show.

>Samurai Jack is for *BUUUURP* for i-idiots, Morty. The good guy never actually wins, Morty.

I am frankly amazed it doesn't already exist, this scenes is over 13 years old

Does already everyone have the sketch images of them captured by Aku? Found it while going through old stuff.

Pretty sure that he would get along with Jack in some way.

Not part of that story, but maybe you would like to do Jack vs human - female - Aku?

From that episode Jack vs Aku, where Aku has to fight him without powers.

That drawfag reporting in. That sounds like fun! It's just i had a livestream recently so i'm gonna rest from that first and jump back to this thread in the morning. I hope this thread is alive by then, the last thread was fun as hell to do.

I will try to keep it alive, if it doesnt, I can do another thread tomorrow. Ok?

Why does Ashi seem more passable as a male?

Surprised this took so long

Most likely smooth and sensitive all over.

just realized ashi has fucking vegeta hair

>human female Aku?

So in other words?

>the leprechauns made the Scotsman into a cute little girl to fuck with him
Literally or metaphorically?

>tfw no qt and easily angered ginger womanlet will ever play the bagpipes for you

BALLS
DEEP

Are those hats famous in Scotland or something?

Yes, it's a traditional Scottish hat called a Tam o' shanter

They were also sometimes used by Canadians and Australians during the great war, but they were mostly a Scottish thing.

>is the same shovel the soldier uses
>Soldier is friend whit the demoman , who is scotish
they are good friends

Only that particular entrenching tool was a Canadian only thing (and they were quickly abandoned for normal entrenching tools because the MacAdam's was fucking retarded)

Also, absolutely every military in the world issued entrenching tools during WW1, hell, even today tons of countries issue them (most are collapsible though). Pic related is a Russian soldier in Crimea with an entrenching tool.

ITT: Closet Homos

Pic related right?

>GIS returns "Best Hairstyles for Women in 2017" as the first result

>lying
You could do better than that

>the MacAdam's was fucking retarded
Huh, I didn't know. They always looked pretty ingenious to me, but I never really thought how useful it actually was.

Lying about what? GIS it.

Or are you saying he doesn't get obsessed with literally any man that's more successful than him, as a streamer, gamer, or otherwise?

>GIS
it's just hairstyle are you retarded or pretending? i dont know anymore

Anyone interested in an AU?

fanfiction.net/s/12557068/11/The-Actions-That-Follow

It was pretty dumb
>5Ibs, which is ridiculous for an e-tool even by 1910's standards
>Metal not thick enough to stop so much as pistol bullets, let along a rifle, so it completely failed as a shield
>Only way to fix this would be to make it even heavier, like, 25Ibs heavy
>Giant hole right in the middle meant is was absolutely useless as a shovel
They tried to make a two in one tool that ended up not being good at either task, ordered 25,000 of them for about $34,000 because "shit man! This is genius!", realized they were so shit that military officials outright refused to issue them to their troops, and sold them as scrap for about $1400 in total

technically they were turned extra feminine and dainty looking as women just to humiliate them further

Wasn't that the Scotsman only? Jack looks pretty spot on for what a female Jack would look like.

This is why they should become extra leader on the Harem story.

twitter.com/kireina_mochi/status/883441662822711296 This reminded me of the premise.

>Rule!63 Jack spending over half the season in nothing but a skimpy top and torn skirt.

How hard would your dicks be, and how long would you go without fapping?

Believe it or not, I've seen stranger SJ AUs

They'd be outraged over an unneeded gay couple tainting their animation masterpiece.

What Aku would be them?

Tree demon

There will be a reboot by 2030

I doubt.

Oh hey, it's you
now I can actually follow this thing

thanks

Is it any good?
I don't watch cartoons much