Does Ed, Edd 'n Eddy Take Place in Purgatory?

I saw someone on the internet say this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H98Q9VU6IEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz2NUzgMvz8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zu1WNNPvrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=yUPCb8Uu_0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every time Rugrats comes on my sister goes on about that theory about how everyone but Angelica is dead and she's a stripper named Cynthia

>it's another stupid "show takes place in purgatory/is all a dream" theory

But there's a lot of evidence.

>But there's a lot of evidence.

Such as?
And you can't say "no adults" or "no change in seasons" cause those both happened in later episodes.

Like how the creator of the show said it wasn't true? That's some real compelling evidence to your argument.

No it does not. The fact that such a theory requires as much mental gymnastics as it does should signify that it's bull.

BUT HEY
IT'S JUST A THEORY

>Batman is actually just the coma dream of Bruce Wayne, who was shot as a child

>Green Lantern is just the dying fever-dream of Hal Jordan as he crawls out of the wreckage of his aircraft

>Wonder Woman is a delirious dream of a dehydrated Steve Trevor about to die at sea

There was a theory I found that explains that the Eds are victims to different forms of abuse

>the gems are probably raping steven on the daily because they need seamen to live

saw this theory a while back, really made me think. How can Sugar get away with such blatant pedophilia on her show? smhf

I can provide you with one example that shows just how stupid that theory is.

Johny is ascribed to the 20's, despite his parents being blatant hippies and him making jokes about the Beatles. Like how the fuck do you fuck that up so bad.

Not to mention putting Eddy in the 30's when his bedroom is full of 70's memorabilia.

Is this it?

But muh death of the author

Toy Story 3 and The Land Before Time are the only examples of this theory that make sense

And that too, just as allegory's not literally

Now this is a much more sound theory

Pretty reasonable

youtube.com/watch?v=H98Q9VU6IEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz2NUzgMvz8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zu1WNNPvrkY

No more mental gymnastics than Dark Matter/Energy

And the kankers represent Cerberus, right?

I always heard th first part but when did the part of her being a stripper come into play?

This is sad.

Thats hot yo

>th first part

No, it takes place in Canada

Yup!

Is a good point

I demand to see evidence of this.

yeah, that's the joke

>got cancer out of everything

wew

>Not even touching upon Ed's PTSD dreams
I mean that's the most solid bit of evidence anyway

>Canadians are weird
>They're toys, from Canada
It's explicitly not canada.

guys I need to tell you something. I'm moot

>Sarah says she's telling Mom
>It Ain't Me starts playing

Who the fuck is moot

>Superman is the last thought of a father, looking at his infant boy as his house burns down around him and his lungs fill with smoke

no, no, no, the kankers represent anal, oral, and vaginal.

youtube.com/watch?v=yUPCb8Uu_0w

>Finn
>Pisces

He acts too extroverted.

No, it takes place in a cul-de-sac.

I hope you are not this underage for your sake.

>Is a good point

*It is a good point

You realuze Zodiac signs don-t ACTUALLY have anything to do with personality right?

Sarah's room isn't bigger than Ed's it's perspective.
Ed's room looks because, it fits his character. There is no other way his room would look, it's Ed.

Double D's parents arw gone because having adults around because having adults around wouldn't make for a good show. Too many situations you'd expect them to step in and solve.
Not to mention it helps explain Edd's peculiar behavor given he had to be responsible at home. It's normal.

Eddy is the only that is slighty reasonable, but I'd argue siblings fighting isn't abuse, just played up in the cartoon for comedy.

Why do you think Pearl likes to watch Steven sleep?