Loud house hasn't had a GREAT episode

I like the cartoon but still, we never had a great episode like I remember you, Not what he seems, pidgeon man etc
so, I ask you, write an ideia for a great loud house episode

lincoln shoots up the school lol

An episode doesn't need to be sad or emotional to be great, Loud House is not supposed to be Hey Arnold. An episode like pigeon man would be completely out of place.

It's a comedy show, and it has had a ton of incredibly funny episodes, and that makes them great.

what about band geeks
loud house never had a band geeks

>a ton of incredibly funny episodes

I don't know about that.

Ties That Bind was a great episode.

>Not What He Seems
Ended up being wasted by the rest of the show being shit.
>Pidgeon Man
Le poignant episode from Hey Borenold, doesn't match the atmosphere of TLH
>Band Geeks
Shorter School's Out: The Musical for niggers and brainlets.

This. House Music, the Flu episode, and both Luan April Fool's episodes were top tier as well.

I love TLH ,but hey arnold is still a better show

It's all been mediocre lame as shit episodes. Every time I try to get into it after switching the channel to Nick I just don't see the appeal. What do you guys see in this? If you want a slice of life show just go back and watch Hey Arnold or Rugrats or something. Hell, Clarence and Harvey Beaks do this better now and are original to boot. I don't get it, out of all the shows to take off, why this one?

>JUST WATCH SHOWS FROM 20 YEARS AGO THAT AGED LIKE SHIT
Umm, no sweetie.

>Clarance
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Loud House is trash and you should feel bad for liking it.

This is why I don't go to Sup Forumsmblr for cartoons anymore, shit tastes.

I guess the target audience ended up here. You need to be 18+ to post here. Go to the Nick forums if you want to spam large quirky phrases.

>I remember you
>great

Yeah I forgot, this place is filled with insufferable hipsters worse than those on/a/.

You watch Nanoballer Brand cartoons like Clarence and then think you have the right to pull the age card on anyone. That's cute.

you would have said the same about The Simpsons or Futurama had they not done emotional episodes, now they're regarded as some of the best of the entire show, so pardon me but shut the fuck up

Just watched it.
That was supposed to be the best the show has to offer? Wew lad.

Describe what you dislike about it.

Jesus fuck TLH is barely a year old give it time to manure and there been hints in the second season that it's doing that.

So what the fuck are up with this kid's parents?
First of all they haven't heard of contraception. The baby is definitely not the last.

Plus they treat lIncoln like fucking garbage.

The episode with "bring your daughter to work day" was just on and jesus the dad is a prick. At least the mom tried even though her job is nowhere near as exciting or fun.

Not to mention them kicking their son out of the house when their daughters thought he was bad luck.

I love this show but the parents drive me in fucking sane.

I didn't even watch the cartoon dude, I was just explaining how that guy is retarded

Nothing in particular, but there was nothing I particularly liked about it either. Boring and mediocre.

I'm not the one acting like a spastic retard. Are you incapable of honest discussion? Because all you've done is insult me so far.

>Because all you've done is insult me so far.
Boy, someone is thin skinned? I never even insulted you. You were the one that started screeching "I'M OLDER DEN U!!!".

Okay, you never watched it. I mean that would actually require putting effort into your shitposting now wouldn't it?

You don't deserve an honest discussion for being an insufferable hipster.

A bit weird that these TLH hate threads seem to attract a lot of losers who admit they never even watched the cartoon.

>doesn't have anything positive or negative to say
>you haven't watched it then

I was just curious because I thought TLH threads weren't allowed on Sup Forums and I thought this was a general in disguise, so I wanted to see what the heck was going on, but some guys are just too stupid so I had to reply

>Okay, you never watched it.
I literally just did, and was underwhelmed. You can believe that or not, idgaf, but it shouldn't be that hard to accept that someone doesn't like the same things you like.

I disagree that they're the best, I also disagree that they were necessary for the show to have great episodes.

I still say the same thing about the Simpsons and Futurama. They're great comedy shows and whatever emotional episodes they had might add to it, depending on your perspective, but I wouldn't say they're anywhere near the best the show has to offer, and there are other shows that do emotional depth a lot better than both of them, and very few shows that do timeless comedy as well as either of them.

>I thought TLH threads weren't allowed on Sup Forums

This what I can't stand with Sup Forums. They did this to MLP and now it has it's own board.

>A cartoon that isn't MLP
>Not allowed on Sup Forums

Are you retarded?

It shouldn't be that hard to accept that someone likes this show.

I'm not denying you like it, I'm just saying you have poor taste.

It's either Sup Forums doesn't allow generals here anymore or there's something about the fandom the hipsters who browse here don't like.

And I'm just saying you have shit taste.

jeez I didn't even hate on the show in the first place, chill
not every person is a "hater"

Brainlets don't get why TLH is doing so successful, why it gets such high ratings or huge amounts of content creation, so the solution is to cry to the mods here to make what they don't like disappear. This is really the most emotionally stunted and immature board, people simply cannot handle the banter here.

great episodes?

you know they're gonna build up to a dramatic luna episode about her bisexuality in the future

no one is doing anything even remotely like that in this thread

Jesus Christ you guys are pathetic.

>YOU WATCH SHITTY SHOWS LMAO
>BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
>HIPSTER

All I wanted was to engage in a conversation about the damn fucking show. I personally don't like it and wanted to discuss it. Guess I won't bother with this show then.

Loud House is only successfull because Americans have nothing else on thier television. CN airs Gumball and TTG, Disney has shitty sitcoms and Nicky only has Spongebob and other shitty sitcoms. In Germany, this show is completly irrelevant, Nickelodeon doesn't even bother advertising it at it only really runs once a week in a horrible slot. It had a shot at being big and it fucked up.

>Deluding your shitslinging is 'engage in a conversation'.

OK faggot be specific, what is it about the show you dislike?

>Wanted to engage in conversation
>Literally just called it mediocre without the slightest explanation
>Just ran off with a list of other cartoons as though people are just going to watch the same cartoons over and over again

Sure pal, you really wanted a legitimate discussion.

>Americans have nothing else on thier television.
>In Germany, this show is completly irrelevant

Because Germany doesn't have any cartoons.

wtf is your [pic related] it's horrifying.

>it's horrifying.

That's a word way of spelling perfection.

Who gives a fuck about Cuckmany?

that's a word way of spelling weird

>being this smug

Man Loud House fags really are cancer aren't they. You sure showed me though, I'll know better then to come into one next time.

>Other shitty sitcoms
>They're higher rated than most cartoons currently airing

I don't even watch live action shows but this is a fucking retarded argument, there is an incredibly large amount of shows airing on television and the internet that people could spend their time watching. People watch Loud House because they prefer it.

Germany is completely irrelevant btw, Germans lack a sense of humor.

It failed at nothing, It's the highest rated cartoon currently airing in the only country that actually matters/

>I'm being smug
>You came into this thread to insult the show without even bothering to explain the flaws in it

It's run of the mill. Lincoln and the girls are just very plain in personality and it doesn't help that (imo) they don't have very good comedic chemistry. The other characters are just there and don't provide much either, just to make a quick joke for Lincoln or the girls if anything. It just isn't funny to me, every joke is cheesy and falls flat. I also don't like the art. There. That's what I wanted to say. How was I shitflinging in any way?

Germany isn't even a country, it's just a province of the caliphate.

>insulting it

You must get a kick out of pissing folks off on here. I did literally nothing to insult your show. I just said I didn't see what was so great about it. That's it. You can scroll up and see it right there.

Okay enough with the shitposting. I personally like tlh and would like to know why user thinks its bad. You dont have to be so smug about the show because imo its only good for waifus

this

>FOPfag defends TLH against """haters"""
Figures.

Germany has far more cartoons being relevant on TV than the US. Granted, it doesn't produce anything but it imports and dubs a shit ton of stuff up to a point where one TV channel has more aniamted stuff regulary airing than American CN and Nickelodeon combined.

Also, Nickelodeon prefers to air Harvey Beaks here.

Stop making threads about this shitty show

>"It's all been mediocre lame as shit episodes. "
>Not insulting it

How long are you keeping up this "just here for legitimate discussion" joke.

This sums it up well. The writing is incredibly lazy and by the books, and the jokes are predictable and lame.

But what if I like it for the newspaper comic aesthetic?

>calling it mediocre and lame as shit is an insult

It's just how I feel about it. I don't get why you're so agitated. I bet you didn't even read my argument. Only an autist gets this upset over things like this. Don't be an autist, get some help.

How autistic are you user?

>Run of the mill
In what aspect, what currently airing show shares the same concept?

In fact, how many prior? And how many of them do it well?

>Lincoln and the girls are just very plain in personality
This is a blatantly false statement, they're in fact very extreme in regards to their personality.

>(imo) they don't have very good comedic chemistry.
>imo

>The other characters are just there and don't provide much either, just to make a quick joke for Lincoln or the girls if anything
This is another opinion, and even if it wasn't, all characters are just there to make jokes, it's a comedy show, it's not real.

> It just isn't funny to me, every joke is cheesy and falls flat
>to me

>I also don't like the art
>I

Those who made a cursory glance at the show assume at face value, that these characters are one note/plain. Which ignores their character development. Also maybe you don'y like the humor because you don't like slice of life.

This has got to be one of the most autistic posts I've ever seen.
You asked for his opinions, and then point out everything he said is just his opinion. No. fucking. shit.

Are we calling people mad on the internet, now?

You said you weren't here just to insult the show, I proved you were.

>Germany has far more cartoons being relevant on TV
>Granted, it doesn't produce anything

How about you huff bleach?

this is the most autistic thread I've seen in a while

>Calling a show shit, and question why people like it
>Post a bunch of subjective opinions that people clearly don't share

He asked what the appeal of the show is, the appeal is that every flaw he pointed out is either wrong or an opinion that a pretty significant amount of people don't share evident by the ratings of the show.

There is his answer.

I think is saying that TLH isn't relevant in Germany because there's a wider selection of animation on German television vs the US, which would presumably include more anime, European shows, etc.

Just take it as the classic "euroshit>>>eberyding XD" argument.

>autistic

Look who's talking?

STOP POSTING THESE SHITTY EDITS

It's always that one autist that has enough loud images to rival your average newfag's Pepe folder too.

>if its a negative opinion its an insult
Then why do you want to accept them know our opinions if you are going to bitch and moan about how "we are wrong"

The guy posting a FNAF image? Guess you let your power level slip there.

Who gives a fuck about other people, you asked for his opinion and he gave it to you. Opinions are by their very nature subjective, that should go without saying.

And I'm saying Germany doesn't make anything. Because they're shit at entertainment.

What kind of emotional episode do you want to see from Loud House?

Lynn almost getting raped or the parents talking about a divorce?

>Assuming I'm a FNAFag.

Primo autismo.

He does, because he asked what is the appeal of the show, I answered him, stop being retarded.

And his opinion got a response. Take it or leave.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Germany is shit at everything.

This is why no one in Sup Forums like Sup Forums.

>pidgeon man
>great

That's because you're a brainless ape that couldn't form a thought more coherent than another autistic retard on an online competitive shit-flinging forum.

>what is it about the show you dislike?
That's the question you asked. Your response?

>b-but that's just your opinion!
>muh ratings

At least I now understand what people watch this garbage.

>literally pretending to be retarded

Well meme'd Loudfag, back to /trash/ with your kind.

The point is that Loud House is only popular because American cartoon TV is shit. They have huge ass libraries but show nothing. Loud House is an okay show but gets ratings because it has no competition, with actual competition it would be pretty much dead.

>Being this dense.

>calling us autistic when you're the faggot role-playing using Loud House pictures and getting triggered at the slightest criticism of your show

I don't even know what to think except that you're a loser. You either have to be a child or a troll, it's the only explanation for your stupidity.

It makes me never want to watch the show again a little bit.

>trying to claim the intellectual high ground
>redundantly calls someone an "autistic retard"
It's actually fine, the problem is that kids right now would prefer to watch stupid shit that's barely above those weird as fuck youtube videos. Loud House is basically Nick's TTG and the writing quality shows it.

How about you leave Sup Forums, like forever.

>Anti-FOPfag defends against Nicktoon bashing
Figures.