DC Yuri-Verse Extravaganza: Bombshells

Old Threads
It ain't stoppin!

Penguin pls

>Poor fatty doesn't know the truth

Laifu for the Waifu

Man, I really like old timey reporter Louis.

That hat suits her.

She's a cootie pattotie

Made me tear up a bit, to be honest. Harv's a pretty cool dude in this comic.

I love that he's basically their alfred.

It is really a nice spin to Harvey's character

when does best artist return?

Man, Vixen x Hawkgirl was probably the most unexpected ship I got out of this comic.

Andolfo returns in issue #59, which is after the annual. user last thread told me that the Annual comes after this issue, so I'm gonna do that

Oh yeah, I forgot about those two. It was weird but eh

You think Renee will finally get her faceless Question mask in United? And will she finally get away from Batwoman, who needs to address how she's two-timing Maggie like the cad she is?

I think so, although Bennett have said that United is more about other characters than that main Bombshells cast, so I expect Kate to take a backseat for a the time being. Cassie and Donna are the first to appear, so expect other characters to appear in United like Cassie, Steph, etc

Fair enough.

What a good dog

is this really yuri though

Yeap, it is. Just read, dude. Yuri ships take the main stage while hetshit take the backseat

Literally every woman and her mother is at least bisexual

Off the top of my head you've got Harley and Ivy, Vixen and Hawkgirl, Batwoman and the Question (they even had a son, of sorts), and there's a woman in the Suicide Squad who is an unashamed ladykiller. And though it doesn't get much attention and it's way late in the comic, you've got Louis and Kara making puppy eyes at each other.

I for one won't be satisfied until a chick named Yu and one named Ri start tribbing

>Professor Jones
>Getting artifacts from the Nazis in the desert

Ah yeah. If you want to see this artist but with bad coloring, see The Unstoppable Wasp

Don't remind me. I was looking forward to at least the art on that book being serviceable.

But on the bright side, you can always point to this issue and that book to give an example of the importance of a good colorist.

Oh yeah, I forgot Barda was there too. She doesn't get to do much.

Why's everyone squinting?

Sorry I'm having connection problems so that's why the cutting, damnit

Is Hitler ever gonna appear?

wtf das gay

damn rite

Pretty metal

Why do you expect less from Croc?