twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8

The music was god tier

youtube.com/watch?v=uPn8rZRK_mc

>inb4 Sup Forums memes

The show was shit.

Sincerely,
Sup Forums

>"You give the meanest white man a piece of cheese & he'll turn into Mr. Rogers."
To our white anons, is this statement true?

What if he has the most sinister form of intolerance?
Lactose

Of course it is, Mike Lazzo funded that shit

>TFW you realize Huey would want nothing to do with groups like BLM because of how retarded they are but no one would ever believe it.

It really wasn't that good

He would sympathize with their cause but not agree with their methods

Did you see season 4?

Is hard to define black lives matter, the truth is they're little more than a hashtag used by many different groups without a shared idelogy besides being against violence against blacks.

>Is hard to define black

Hell, it's true for a few blacks too, believe it or not. My dentist, a black guy, fucking loves cheese. Cheese is for patricians, regardless of race.

>Using Huey to discredit BlackLivesMatter.
>This song and dance again

Just because The Boondocks was critical of black people and how they live doesn't mean it agrees with your bullshit.

Exactly, I like the idea of BLM but the methods are not great, they need to deal with situations differently.

This

The Boondocks was for the most part commentary against Black subculture that had no interest in helping itself out of its own shit, what people don't get is this show was one of the most pro-Black shows to ever get on the screen, tough love is still love.

There's nothing about a vast collection of shook ass honkeys gunning down black people that the Boondocks would defend. If anything they'd berate the Blacks for taking this long to get vocal about something that's been going on in the country literally since its inception.

By far one of the best fucking cartoons I have ever watched in my life. I wish it comes back :(

One of my favorite episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUYyR79QOgM

BLM is needed but what they should be doing is running for political positions. Right wingers have been doing this and infiltrating positions in congress, the senate, the FBI etc. We should be doing the same.

Exactly. People don't remember Huey beating up a white guy for playing the MLK WOULDN'T HAVE ___ card.

this attitude got us season 4, which was an abomination and is not canon

Fair enough I understand that

Didn't Aron have nothing to do with S4?

Cheese is fucking delciious

source: white man

BLM is another Gamergate

He didn't. He wrote/co-wrote every single episode of the first three seasons and wrote zero episodes of season 4.

According to the voice actor who played Pretty Boy Flizzy, Adult Swim fired him from the show.

Except BLM is actually important. GamerGate was a bunch of idiots mobbing against Game Journalists and a bunch of LITERALLY WHOs.

It can't be just cheese, there must also be crackers. Tea or wine to send it home.

I think it's more of a regional thing than anything
>relative comes down from New England
>after a couple days he points how we've eaten a shit ton of cheese as part of our meals for two days straight
>Holy shit we really have
That was quite a revelation.

The last season sucked though

I fucking love cheese.

Huey would disagree with retarded unproductive shit like rioting or shitposting on twitter while agreeing that there needs to be stronger oversight on white cops in black areas. Such an episode would conveniently ignore cases in which it was a black cop killing a black guy or cases in which the black guy fucked up and deserved it while keeping a semi-middle ground of "cops have too much power to be judge, jury and executioner".

i loled

>game journalists collude to push games made by their retarded friends to push their retarded "videogames are art" agenda
>gamers decide to shit on them so they can't do that shit anymore
>"it wasn't important because I don't care about videogames"

>There is powerful niggerdry at work here
Fuck me, could any other show get away with this?

Most of Sup Forums thinks it's an incredibly red pilled show

R.I.P Ed lll
S4 fucked up so bad. The wrote it's self but they still insisted on beating a dead horse.

TFW didn't bring in Caeser to balance out Huey
No Cindy and Riley go tagging episode

>we should try to subvert the justice system because the media hyped a few cases for sensationalism

I too hope you cause a civil war soon

Sup Forums's retarded, what else is new?

>the black guy fucked up and deserved it

I hate this argument, it was one of Bill Cosby's favorite for when he was being uppity as fuck and it always makes the rounds when one of theses confrontations start over a something like a petty theft or disagreement.

Never turn it into a argument of "they deserved to die".

Depends on the cheese.
None of that Kraft garbage, get me some brie or something else high quality and fancy and I'll know your heart

Game journalist being biased is still a less serious allegation than police being trigger happy, even though most of those wouldn't have happened if the suspects din't try to fight the cops.

Sup Forums also thinks they memed Trump into office, and some may or may not believe Pepe is some kind of god.

THIS FUCKING THREAD its like this guy is the only one that gets it literally everyone else is a fucking sjw nut job or we wuz kingz faggot. They jewed the shit out of last season its obvious you snowflakes don't know anything that goes on in black neighborhoods. Black lives matter is a literal contradiction and liberal shit show, once again using black people as useful idiots for their own political agenda. youtube.com/watch?v=9hm8wXZmRD8

Fact of the matter is that they don't have an endgame in mind. They just go out and protest and stir shit up, regardless of whether it was a clean shoot or not, and call it a day. The SCLC got shit done because they didn't stop at the protests, they actually followed through and got legislation passed. BLM justs rabble-rouses and calls it quits, which is why you don't hear about them in the news any more.

Forgotten about the MLK episode already, have we?

Being this stupid I guess you still believe cnn is real news too. This guy is right

So, what was your favorite episode?

The lack of validation in your life is showing.

The part Huey would take issue with is how incoherent the group's messaging is, how decentralized its efforts are and, as a result of that decentralization,how impotent it is in taking direct action.

I can't say I know what Huey would say would be proper action, he himself was a domestic terrorist so his action of choice might be rebellion.
I remember him disliking Obama and, despite liking him myself, I think I know why: he saw Obama as the system's attempt to vaccinate against liberalism by allowing symbolic but no meaningful action

Your post tells me you don't understand the situation at all. Here's the last (you) you're getting from me.

>it was one of Bill Cosby's favorite for when he was being uppity as fuck

He can shove that Pound Cake speech up his ass.

>Forgotten about the MLK episode already, have we?

No but you did.

The Christmas play episode and The Hateocracy episodes are my favorite.

You do realize that episode doesn't disprove their point at all, right? They mocked black culture in that show, but you're kidding yourself if you think Aaron McGruder or all the people working on that show actually hates black people.

Sup Forums believes it's a redpilled show. The posts in response says Sup Forums's retarded. You pointing back to the post that says what Sup Forums thinks of it changes nothing.

Being a bunch of LARPers isn't that much better.

No he wouldn't lol, they don't have a cause or a plan to see it through.
He would call them retards to the point that he thinks they're controlled op.

Riley would be all over that shit, he would have fucking memorabilia and everything.

Let me put it this way as far as the news goes: you either trust all sources and cross reference them or distrust all sources (even those that may validate and vindicate your personal narrative) and stop talking about world occurrences unless you observe them directly

One does not get to cherry pick sources and act like they have integrity in the evidence they use

>tu quoque
Wasn't that long ago that Sup Forumsmblr wasn't a thing. I miss those days.

>you're kidding yourself if you think Aaron McGruder or all the people working on that show actually hates black people.
Never said or implied anything of the sort.

>Except BLM is actually important.
It's not and the burden of proof is on you for making this statement.

No, you're retarded. Different news sources have different levels of credibility, which is why journalism ethics is a thing in the first place.

I personally really liked the Hateocracy bit.
The Snitching one was great too
>Snitching: A Retrospective
>nobody even called the police
>someone get me away from this kid
>grandad had already bought security from them and it didn't even work
>that sick outro track

Honestly though, has there ever been a better black comedy show than The Boondocks?
>funny, likeable characters that go beyond generic token black people
>near Simpsons tier comedy and quotes
>great music
>able to make fun of different races, most importantly the black community itself

The Boondocks turned MLK into Black Eeyore

It's hard to say what Huey would think about anything in 2017 as he'd be in his 20s now. People forget that he's just a smart 10-11 year old who's very idealistic and doesn't know as much as he thinks he does about how the world works.

Yes but how does an individual determine the credibility of sources?
Generally I do actually trust stories if they're shown one two or more of the following:
CNN, MSNBC, CBS, Vice, Fox
My point is that journalistic ethics is something that most individuals don't know how to appraise.
So most people have one of two options if they want to keep things simple: review most major news sources and cross reference them OR avoid the need altogether and lose the right to comment on occurences

I want to say the Chappelle show

Key And Peele tended to focus on the nuances of race relations in the sterile, quasi-corporate Obama era (im speaking in terms of the tone of the era rather than the policies themselves)

If they mislead or are frequently wrong then they lose credibility for each occasion

You're trying to shuffle words to make it sound more complicated than it is for some dubious purpose

sorry boy this show is a bannable offense now here

>There are people who don't understand that Huey is a radical leftist

I love Key & Peele but you're right.

this

its so boring trying to talk about this show online because of dickheads thinking Aaron was making a show to agree with them that "black people totally suck xD"

there's a difference between cherry picking and understanding the basic premise of humanity regardless of race, culture, etc we're shit and we all have the potential to do good. That being said theres a lot of fucked up shit that goes on in the world that people either don't care about, don't know about, don't want to know about or even if they do learn about it they either double down on their ignorance, or push the idea that its a new thing they need to crusade against. Meanwhile you have people on Sup Forums who if you got pass all the reddit shareblue shills and full retards. You'd see some people pretty open to understanding basic human flaws while expressing thier own cultural realities and viewpoints but then again everyone has their own opinions. I do my research I'm pretty sure most of Sup Forums lives in a tumblr bubble, so I don't see your point in claiming integrity, Sup Forums is pride integrity has nothing to do with this site.

The incidents that sparked BLM were nigga moments. Nelson Mandela they are not.

Black people can't debate among themselves about their communities and lifestyles without white people eavesdropping for something to use against us.

>Nelson Mandela they are not.

You know nothing about Nelson Mandela.

I'm black and I love cheese. Gimme some 100% juice and I'm set.

How is calling those posts reddit an argument, especially when they're right?

The itis

People in this thread not realizing black lives matter is a grand scale nigga moment.

As if they need to eavesdrop to find negative things about blacks

Anti-BLM doesn't mean anti-black

Oh snap, no they didn't.
A boneless rib sandwich.

What is this

>when they're right
you do realize how cancerous black lives matter is right or are just an idiot?

When someone throws a chair that means it's on.

REALLY NIGGA...how new are you?

The point of those posts were that just because the Boondocks mocked out the dumb, retarded things black people do doesn't mean they hated black people.

>the dumb, retarded things black people do
so BLM?

Yes it does, boondocks just wants white people with dark skin

The rioting & stealing, yes. What's your point, user?

So if I criticize the dumb shit Americans do, that means I hate all Americans? Not just want them to do better?

Yes
How dare you criticize the USA which is the greatest country on earth

>it's a white user projects themself onto Huey episode

Every thread

>What's your point, user?
BLM is a misguided cause that's been hijacked by irrational racists.

But how do you determine if they are misleading you or are frequently wrong?
Hence, you cross reference multiple sources.

>the "if a black person does well in school, is polite, and eventually succeeds in legal (or white collar criminal) financial matters, they are acting white" meme
Great meme, meanwhile they don't call Asians the model minority for nothing.

Why does it matter that they're white

I think what hurt Boondocks the most was a lack of a writers room, while the three seasons Aaron wrote are filled with magic it would've been interesting to see if anyone else could've written these characters under his guidance. The dude who took over season four was credited on a lot of the episodes but its obvious he was just there as an editor rather than Aaron seriously considering him an equal voice (for damn good reason) I would love to hear what Hueys thoughts on BLM would be but I think the series speaks for itself on its opinions about american culture. He would've supported the concept and people while chastising the actions and demands (or lack there of) of BLM as a whole.

My favorite episode is a tie between The first episode,its a black president Huey freeman and soul plane 2.

"Well can't blame the white man for this one... What am I talking about of course I can" Huey Freeman "The Trial of R. Kelly"

Okay

Where do you think you are?