What does Sup Forums think about this ? looks like Sup Forums's wet dream to me

What does Sup Forums think about this ? looks like Sup Forums's wet dream to me

The first half is really, really good.

Not as bad as WicDiv.

how so ? I read some and it just felt like the author was waking Nazis
then again the original pitch where they find three "one in a million" battleship while the wermacht has shrunk to less than 500 000 soldiers, and the allies who somehow don't find a greater amount of battleship despite having 10 times the numbers of men make me mad

>the allies who somehow don't find a greater amount of battleship
They got 4 plus that jew woman.

Reads like a historical retelling. Good story. Decent dialogues. Good gore. Average characters. 5 out of BPRD.

its fucking awesome
But I hope Patton survives

>allies who somehow don't find a greater amount of battleship despite having 10 times the numbers of men make me mad

Thats the thing. The allies had a smaller time window than the Natzi's at the start of the first book. The Natzi regime had a full year to find and train battleships before the Allies had access to the information needed to find candidates.

The author is heavily invested in theory crafting. Which I adore. The idea of debating ideas about the perfect mixture of battleships is great. Not to mention there being different strains of of battleships that has yet to be revealed.

We do know he will never add a flying aspect to the Uber world since he thinks it'll break the whole dynamic of the book.

Ehh..I suspect Patton will get mashed when he discovers his previous tactics don't work against Ubers.

/co turns into a shitshow, more than usual when Uber storytimes.

So what's the status on this? I lost track of it.

It's Bayformers with gore and nazis and insulting to anyone with the slightest knowledge of history, strategy, tactics or especially logistics. Also pic related.

>a full year to find and train battleships
didn't they had more pressing matters that giving credit to an plan that required pretty much the entire german army going through tests ?

>entire german army going through tests
They didn't put the entire German army through tests. They used POWs, Jews, Gypsies, or anyone of lower birth status through the tests. In the first issue you see one of the test subjects killed because he was a applicant for the battleship tests.

They put all their eggs into one basket. Hitler didn't even know about the success and regretted not putting more funding into the ICBM because of the amount of time the Uber project wasted.

>looks like Sup Forums's wet dream to me
>a woman is one of the leading characters, is one of the smartest characters, as well as the only reason why the Allies aren't getting absolutely mudstomped by the Axis enhanced humans
>another woman is the most powerful enhanced human by miles, don't need no man or loyalty to any country
>Alan Turing is also a lead character, a homosexual and also largely responsible for the Allies not getting mudstomped
>one of the Nazi enhanced humans is also gay, and was responsible for killing Hitler
>oh, another Nazi enhanced human is also a woman
>Allied leadership is utterly incompetent at dictating the proper course of enhanced human development, the halfway reasonable ones like Truman end up dying, it's somehow concluded that because they're white that they're dumber than usual or something
>the black enhanced humans haven't been killed off (potentially not yet) because they're seen as the writer's pets, along with the women and Axis characters
>the US now has to deal with getting double penetrated by Axis on their own turf, and being forced to eat shit for a while

Have you been to any Uber threads? You'll get a dedicated base of readers that have nothing but constant bitching about how the author hates white men or something. Yeah, the Allies make some serious ass on head retarded decisions that are a bit frustrating, but I don't think it's about any social agenda.

>kieron gillen
>Sup Forums's wet dream

I think it's an amazing idea that got executed so painfully bad that it's embarrassing. I honestly can't remember another book that has made me say, "well that's just fucking dumb" so many times.

Intriguing, but flawed.

I like supers settings where the powers are limited in someway, and the Ubers have pretty strict guidelines for how they work so far. The governments testing and exploring the limits of those powers still proves to be the most interesting thing in the series, to me.

Most of the historic setting is bullshit (the Nazis are lucking out way too much, even with Hitler dead) but if you wanted a "world at war" scenario for a background, then WW2 is a pretty good skeleton to build from.

Only the Civil War and the Cold War provide such stark "us vs them" mentality with so many resources to pull from.

They had...
-HMH Colossus. Who the British were loaned, and the almost immediately destroyed in a rushed attempt to save the already burning Paris, and to hammer home the author's mission statement that heroism doesn't matter in the face of overwhelming power.

They have...
-USS Colossus (Razor). Who is suffering from extreme PTSD and is set up to either fail horribly or win via virtue, thus invalidating his need to be an Uber to begin with.

There's also:
-Katyusha. Who is basically not under anyone's control, and probably already thinking about starting up her own little kingdom, because no one can stop her. She's basically a free agent right now, ostensibly under Russian control, but not in a tactically viable way.
-HMH Churchill. Who the British turned into a waste via experimenting on the only subject and potential human weapon they had at the time, even past the point of knowing that if they continued, it would only make things worse. Plus she was stopped one stack short anyway so she's not technically a Battleship.
-USS Bronx. Who is crippled, and also not being given a full empowering due to racist worries about a post-war scenario that is no longer a pressing issue.
-USS Brooklyn. Who is also not being given a full empowering, also due to the Americans thinking they are going to win despite the severe disadvantages in front of them.

I may have confused the last two. Point is, the Allies are tripping over each other hands to jerk off the Axis. Purposefully, it seems. Hell, even the president only managed to talk about how short sighted it was to not give full stacks to Bronx and Brooklyn before he was vaporized, leaving the military heads to continue on with the idea despite the eminent threat posed to American lives, liberties and values.

So if you wanna talk about how many Battleships the allies have? They have 1. And he's got brain troubles.

So it looks nice, but is utter shit in execution

The last twelve issues have been the Axis effortlessly curbstomping everyone with their flawless tactics and author-imposed allied stupidity. It's getting tiresome.

No more accurate criticism of the series exists than this image.

English battleship turned out to be useless if you damage her legs

Germans are assfucking American east coast

Japs are assfucking American west coast

Patton is about to assfuck the Germans Hannibal-style

There's two American black battleships but they still haven't done anything

There's a new Uber type that's probably super speed but it probably won't do shit

Don't forget, in the last issue the scientist bitch said they probably won't fully upgrade the little brother because there's no time. Remember how fucking well that turned out for his brother? These people are incapable of learning.

New issue drops on the 25th guys.
be readybfor the storytime thread.
uber its unironically the only comic I'm closely following.
the threads are fun and I wanna see if Patton can do some dmage before inevitable dying.

>English battleship turned out to be useless if you damage her legs

She would have been a lot more useful if she had proper coverage and if the Allies had intel on Sieglinde, who was assisting the two cruisers running circles around her. If Churchill had known of Sieglinde's position, she could simply Hulk jump onto Sieglinde and beat her into paste since the latter was crippled.

It doesn't help that despite whatever training she was provided, she still wasn't a good fighter.

>Germans are assfucking American east coast

Somewhat stalled at the moment, they don't have the momentum that they enjoyed in their initial blitz. They're still a serious threat, but apparently not enough that the US would be willing to divert two Bronx and Brooklyn to track Yamato.

>Japs are assfucking American west coast

That's a problem, yeah, Yamato is going to fuck up a lot of important strategic sites before they even manage to get a lock on him, and sending two nerfed "battleships" will certainly end in disaster.

>Patton is about to assfuck the Germans Hannibal-style

Probably, we don't know what Germany will pull out of its ass this time though.

>There's two American black battleships but they still haven't done anything

Battleship potentials, they won't be fully activated because a currently burning US is not as much of a concern as trying to ensure they stay in line for whatever reason.

As for doing anything, at least one of them will get murdered by Yamato after a pointless attempt in attacking him. The remaining brother could essentially become a wild card after this happens.

>There's a new Uber type that's probably super speed but it probably won't do shit

Looked like some form of gravity manipulation, could be related to speed or flight. The subjects involuntarily tore themselves apart from the inside IIRC.

I thought they were holding off on giving him anymore stacks until they could get a fix on Turing's new discovery.

>insulting to anyone with the slightest knowledge of history, strategy, tactics or especially logistics.

This right here.

I WANT to like Uber. I find the superpower system to be just fascinating.

But the SJW faggot writing this turd has really tapped into the Euro-Slav vein of butthurt out there that insists on re-writing history so the USSR was the Big Damn Hero of WW2.

Yeah, no, that's not right. In any way, shape, or form.

>I thought they were holding off on giving him anymore stacks until they could get a fix on Turing's new discovery.

No, since they're sending the brothers west, they might need him to (somehow) take on Siegmund and Siegfried before his development is complete.

Which is basically the same as killing him for no reason, since there's no way he'll have a shot, especially considering he's got no combat experience at all. Siegfried's sort of a bitch but i'd still expect him to probably rip the kid's lungs out even if his development was complete, let alone without a full set.

She's really put Russia on the side track atm though, I think she's made Russia too strong to realistically be fighting the Germans and not have the Russians annihilate them, so the only way to keep the story going is to have them on the sidelines. Which is how alot of this story works honestly, something happens that might make the Germans lose, so she has to pull something out of her ass to justify why it doesn't happen.

I fully expect the Germans to pull a Halo-stacked Battleship out of their ass if the Russians ever get serious.

Uber Civil War would be amazing though, all the problems of Ubers magnified while all their advantages diminished.

but they are totally losing

Sup Forums's wet dream is Garth Ennis' new comic. It's basically just a huge anti-sjw circlejerk.

This is some next level mental gymnastics.

every time the allies make some sort of progress there is almost always an axis deus ex machina that sets them back. it gets tedious

Being anti SJW is hardly Sup Forums wet dream unless it is about Jews and stuff.

I really like the initial concept, but I think it should have rattled the cage a bit more at this point, it's pretty much been the same scenario happening over and over again

I mean there's the fact that the nazis borrowed a lot of their knowledge from pre existing sources, how about exploring that concept a bit more and potential consequences rather than having the nazis nuke another European capital?

Why haven't the minor nations gotten involved? With Germany and England burning it would seem like a good opportunity for someone like Spain or Turkey to see if they can get their hands on the new technology

Why did they kill Hitler for only to bring out several Hitler copies? Seems like it would make more sense for the new super humans to take charge of what remains of the Reich, same with the Soviet Union. Instead of having them remain passive this whole time with little explanation you could have a new civil war in Russia as one of the activated soldiers happens to be from a family of old czar loyalists

It's good for meme images at least

>that insists on re-writing history so the USSR was the Big Damn Hero of WW2.
Are you serious?
Polls just after WW2 showed that for the local populations USSR and USA were about as important in destroying the Nazis and at a lesser degree, Great Britain.

As time passed and more and more American movies depicting the prowess of the USA during WW2 happened, opinions shifted. Young people who weren't there during WW2 just, saw those movies and USSR being the bad guy at the time, they embraced the propaganda.

Fuck off retard. The only reason why the Allies don't have more Battleships is literally because the Americans don't want any black Battleships running around and the English (RIP) didn't want any Indian Battleships running around.

>Seems like it would make more sense for the new super humans to take charge of what remains of the Reich, same with the Soviet Union.
You're fucking retarded.
Sieglinde just wants to fucking die.
Psychoboy is literally too retarded and dumb to do anything that isn't "kill people".
And One-Arm is so fucking mad at the Nazis fucking the Wehrmacht in the ass, he's just content watching Germany go under in flames.

>alternate history where the nazis won
Yawn

The Nazis haven't won. The Allies still control all of South-Europe. Superpowered Patton is just waiting to drive all over the Alps.

The Nazis are still contained in Germany, and since they fucking nukes Belgium off the map, they didn't even fucking conquer any territory there. It's just a burned wasteland.

Technically, the UK is in their sphere of influence, but it's a bombed out ghost town ready to die because there's no way the Germans can supply the UK with the food and resources the USA supplied the UK with. Nevermind that the British colonies are still under British control.

They don't?

There's more than just the battleships numb nuts

You think Psychoboy would just allow some nobody Wehrmacht panzermen to pull a coup? He'd fucking turn them into ceiling paste.

one of only a few comics i actually read every panel of

Ü:I Issue 7 when?

You just said psychoboy was too retarded, and now you think he's going to stop whoever decides having Goebbels in a Hitler suit is a poor leader.

And even if he did at least some internal conflict would make things more interesting which is what I think the original point was.

I enjoy reading all the rage about Uber way more than the comic, which reads like it comes from The Man in the High Castle's world.

Fine, they're winning.

I want to suck Siglinde's muscle pussy so hard.

None of us are worthy.

>tfw Uber is just WWII Dragon Ball Z with Sci-fi

They're losing.

The only advantage that the Germans had was the superhero tech advantage. And now the Allies have an Über type that the Germans don't have.

The USSR _was_ the big damn hero if we only count doing the actual heavy lifting you faggot. It was fucking horrible and the US did most of the cool stuff, but the USSR was the Rocky Balboa of WWII.

POL IS NOT ANISEMITE YOU SHITEATING PEDOPHHILE HEEB TERRORIS GET IN THE OVEN WITH TGE FAGGOTS AND SANDERS

Do you have a brainproblem? Holy fucking shit, Ivan/Pedro/Deepak, get a grip.

>USSR
>fixing the problem you've created because it came back to bite you in the ass is being a hero

Sup Forums is a board of peace

You forgot love, tolerance and communism

so fucking boring

only nazi wankers can trudge on this crap

>AH HA WE HAVE THIS SUPERWEAPON
>NOT SO FAST WE HAVE THIS SUPERWEAPON
>NOT NOT SO FAST WE HAVE THIS SUPERWEAPON

repeat each issue

>as leftist as they come
>really enjoy über
What now, bitch nigger?

I especially like the upcoming arc. About time those Americunts feel what having a war on your own soil feels like.

>triggered alt right sockpuppet

lol kys m8

Too bad the Nazis are the only ones who know how to make the psychic spies, now control all of Great Britain's industrial capacity, have an entire fleet of XXI U-boats, a functional Uber program, three times as many battleships, and currently has two battleships and about a dozen or so lesser Ubers currently blowing up American cities freely.

The Axis are losing? Would you be so kind as to explain how you arrived at this conclusion? Sure the japanese are still being pushed back on the pacific front, though that's probably going to change now that Hideki is busy leveling the West Coast, but germans themselves have lost only *2* engagements so far: 1) the u-boat bunker raids, which turned out to be pointless because the germans immeadiately shifted to the Great Burn, and summarily shitstomped the western Allies and forced the UK to surrender, and 2) the second battle of Kiev, where Katyusha, despite being a fair bit more powerful than her, still couldn't manage to kill Sieglinde, and then stopped advancing halfway across Poland and fucked of to Siberia with all the soviet Destoyer, Cruiser, and Battleship potentials, and as a result effectively removes the Soviets from the conflict. Thus freeing the germans to concentrate all their Über manpower on the western front.

But yes, the Axis are totally "losing".