What courses was Steve taking in college?

What courses was Steve taking in college?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7tTAYmF97yA
huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-burns-finally-confirms-why-he-left-blues-clues_us_5848f46ce4b0d0aa037f422e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he wasn't taking he was teaching how to score moms 101
Dude was drowning in milf pussy.

>Sniffing Cocaine out of a prostitute's tits 101.

He left the show because He was prematurely balding and didn't want his hair loss on tv. He's a musician now.

Lucky son of a bitch.

How to prevent premature balding.

He failed.

When it showed the college, there was some guy juggling in the background, so my dad said it was clown college.

Maybe Steve decided to up his clue-finding game and studied forensics/CSI stuff.

He became a detective

What was it about Steve that made him so popular with moms? I remember both my mom and sister had a crush on him.

Hair dressing.

What's Joe gonna show?

Teaching ESL and "professional" gaming

as a kid i didnt know what pepper was so i was confused by the salt and pepper shakers
thats the only thing i remember about blues clues

Upbeat, energetic, good with kids, non-threatening guy. Has a dog, house, and aspirations.

Steve was a pretty cool dude.

Jesus, what happened to him?

>shaves head
>puts on a pair of glasses
>unrecognizable

You're one of those people who can't tell that Clark Kent is Superman, aren't you?

LOL

he didint actually shave it himself, he just went bald from what i remember in an interview

>no one links his music
its actually pretty good imo youtube.com/watch?v=7tTAYmF97yA

He became Fantano lol

Because think about it.
You're a mom, you're pretty much forced to watch the shit your kids watch and obviously a good chunk are going to say "yeah I'd fuck that guy"
That's probably half the real appeal of celebrity.
Getting a bunch of eyes on you, and people attracted to you are aware you exist in the first place.

You sorta see it in action on Sup Forums. Look at how many niche waifus we have on here.

>its actually pretty good

*it's actually pretty good

kys

Officially he majored in shapes, I think.

Majored in Forensic Studies
Pre-Algebra, Russian Liturature, Theoretical Physics... Y'know, the usual.

This made me dumb laugh.

So, geometry? Mathematics? Meteorology? Murderonomy & murderology?

One of these things is not like the others

I imagine he was disappointed when the furniture at college didn't talk to him.

Literally shapes. And colors.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-burns-finally-confirms-why-he-left-blues-clues_us_5848f46ce4b0d0aa037f422e
>Steve has gone to college and he majors in shapes and colors and he’s in the middle of doing his thesis on shapes and colors and he’s come back very professorial.

He must have really been into the kindergarten gig.

*Kill yourself.

Now I know what the kids means when they post "kys" in online forums. Thank you, Mr. Anonymous.

He needed to go to school to solve the mystery of Blue's clues

Gender Studies and Attack Helicopter Aerial Aerobics.

All I know is that he's captain of his university's Hopscotch team, which personally I think is another word for one of the school's sex sorority

Wow steve's a fucking manlet