ITT: Episodes where you rooted for a character you usually fucking hate

ITT: Episodes where you rooted for a character you usually fucking hate

I can't think of any examples.

I started rooting for her here.

>Saving more than one YouTube thumbnail image

>caring
I don't tell you how to live your life.

>Tumblr

Pearl is a good character, she shows one of the most realistic sides of women in any show (not just cartoon)

This is exactly what makes her so terrible. Not that I hate women but Pearl is like a bad ironic caricature of a woman with autism and other mental problems.

She's not a caricature of a woman, she's what you get when an unhealthily devoted partner gets kucked in a longterm relationship.

Devotion and loyalty are good qualities you fucking faggot.

She's anything but a fucking victim. Rose chose someone else and pearl didn't accept that because she's an ignorant cunt.
Also stop this cuck obsession

Devotion and loyalty are good when they're well placed and are actually devotion and loyalty. What Pearl had(s) was an obsession that interferes with her relationships with others to the point where nothing and nobody else mattered. Everything was because of and for Rose, not out of a respect for Rose/her ideals, but just as a way for Pearl to prove herself as fuckable material. She might have found Rose wonderful, but it was in the same way a lot of need guys find the hot bimbo chick that's out of their league/ they fap to pictures of 'wonderful' except to the point where she's let people die over it.

>literally raising her beloved's son

>I am exactly like Pearl

But if you rooted for her in that episode you would be consigning her to being stuck with a disgusting hipster gorilla creature.

Actually maybe that's what you wanted if you hate Pearl.

This

First off, Pearl finds her attractive, so the idea that you think she's gross is immaterial.

Second off, it was more about her going beyond her boundaries, especially the boundary of getting over Rose at all by even entertaining the idea of another romantic relationship. She doesn't have to actually get with that girl (let alone get stuck with her) for it to be worthwhile that she was able to chat with her.

This this and THIS

>That's right, we're LESBIANS!
>Gay homosex ladies!

>hipster degenerate
>finds out Greg has a massive collection of vintage vinyls and lives frugally in a van despite being FILTHY rich

Pearl gonna learn the hard way that everybody swings both ways

Honestly making the entire gem race female was a pretty good way of including shitloads of lesbians into a kids show. Or since they dont seem to recognise gender in the first place i suppose they're all bi

This doesn't have to be a shitty SU thread.

For example in [pic related] I rooted for Korra (to femdom Amon).

I rooted for Korra too until she turned out to be an incompetent bimbo.

Don't listen, nihilism isn't all it's cracked up to be. The sense of superiority isn't worth the void, kids.

this
nothing is sacred and important to me besides my own comfort anymore, I feel like I lost part of my humanity but at the same time I don't want to go back

Art is a lie,
Nothing is real!

Someone needs to make a pearl edit of this.

MG x Greg will be endgame and Pearl will be the one get them together. Strong independant Pearl who don't need no partner endgame

Sometimes the void is the only thing keeping me "normal". The last thread of the rope that I'm hanging from. If it breaks, or when, I'll go mad. Sup Forums mad. Like that ghost kid mad, except I actually know how to shoot and use cover.

It's totally worth it.

>Rose chose someone else and pearl didn't accept that
>"I think he's her favorite too."

>sense of superiority
>void
Wouldn't the latter completely diffuse the former's existence? It sure feels that way.

Untrue. She hasn't found anyone with enough hair to get lost in yet.

Jaspearl is unironically perfect.
Pearl gets a partner that is not literally Flesh Rose. You can stil have a type, but not jump on the first carbon copy of your ex lover you see. And she has someone who she can talk about fighting and honor and stuff and who lets her be strong if Jasper finally understands that even a Pearl can be strong in the real way.
As for Jasper she aswell gets someone she can talk about fighting, and she has someone from which she can learn life on earth. She also would give Pearl confidence.

Honestly I can't see a single bad thing about that ship.

I still can't believe they pissed away Jasper just to push that abomination Smoky Quartz. I was praying that Jasper would crush that 3-armed freak.

If Jsper would not have reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'ed internally when Smokey happened she would have less of a problem.

I rooted for Korra when she told that judge that she'd fucking murder him if he didn't let her dad go.

It was hilarious how that meathead move paid off.

Accepting and acknowledging something are two different things, user.

Acknowledgement and acceptance are very different

Wasn't really until Mr. Greg that you could say she's approached acceptance

Ayo hol up

>Jaspearl sits at home, waiting for her mistress to come back

Dude fuck Family Guy. What the hell was wrong with Kyle?