MEANWHILE, ON Sup Forums-3

As good as Joss Whedon's "Owlman V Ultraman: Evening of Crime" may have been, I think we can all agree Matt Damon was the worst Owlman we have had so far

>Evening of Crime

Still surprised Tarantulad broke The Pelican's wings and took the loot for himself in "Tarantulad: Dropouts", wtf was Microsoft thinking when they let Fleischer Studios adapt it.

owlman vs Ultraman
>owlman saving civilians
>ultraman being a optimist character

how come they were that wrong!! is like they dont read a fucking comic

ultraman always win

I still think it's complete horseshit that they made Captain Hydra an american.

>Tarantulad
lmao, fuck you.

Hydra was always an American but he was always ashamed ofnhis heritage and embraced the Nazi dream.

Fucking casuals I swear

You guys think Power Ring will be in Crime Syndicate 1?

You know what I meant.
I refuse to believe that the character I saw grab that Swastika and utter those famous wods in Kingpin: Born Again would ever in any way side with Americans.

He won't. They're putting in Grid instead. I'm sure we'll see that pussy when Lightseid shows up to try to dismantle the syndicate

>Another capekino thread on Sup Forums
It's a good thing W.T. Snacks made that "Sup Forums-related" ruling all those years ago.

If a historical accurate Superwoman movie could be the biggest bomb of the Marvelous Cinematical Extensive Unified Verse, then anything is possible.

Johnny Quick is boring as fuck and does nothing but steal stuff from Jesse Quick.

They should just kill him off and let Jesse Quick come back as the main speedster desu.

So when are we gonna get a cross over with the Revengencers?

Yeah, god bless him.
i miss snacks

>owlman saving civilians

They're not that wrong. Owlman doesn't outright care about civilians, he just at least wants them to know that only he has the right to end them. Owlman has always played as the big boss of Gotham City and is a control freak. In Owlman: Year one, he even tortures Commissioner Gordon, and it wasn't because Gordon was a corrupt cop who heavily abused his power, but because he wanted to show that his authority meant nothing to him, and the civilians are his to kick down. He wants everyone to know that no matter who comes to threaten them, it's him who will decide who lives and dies.

I miss him too user, but Gawker is in charge now and we have to give it a chance.

Alright alright, totally with you on Matt Damon, but can we at least agree that Micheal Cera as the Jokester was the saving grace of the whole movie? He got jacked as hell for that role, really looking forward to him directing and starring in "The Jokester" in 2019.

They should have released the 2 hour cut in theaters. The theatrical version was too long.

>Am glad they got they finally agreed to pay the ransom for the rights back to Mr. Impossible, his force condoms were the best part of "Tarantulad: Dropouts"

>Superwoman bombed
How was that possible?
Female super hero movies have such amazing track records.
>Ultragirl is a classic.
>Dogwoman won a ton of awards.

>God

You better mean Mammon, you tosser.

The baseball scene in dogwoman is pure kino

When is the Mazahs movie ?

Is Mazahs going to be a good guy or an antihero though?

Yeah, but Matt Damon was GREAT as Ninjak back when Fox had the rights.

I don't know its confusing

REEEEEEEE When the fuck are the Defenders movies going to references the Avengers Amazon Prime series??? Hell's Kitchen is clearly seen in the background of Avengers season 1 episode 5 "When Loki Met Sally"

I wanna see the Villians of normal earth be more Super Heros of Earth-3. And that people are generally more good where people are assholes in our reality and vice versa. It would be fun. And more Crime Syndicate villains too.

But they could use an evil Swamp Thing too.

No, that corn-fed pale lily holy book thumper, Light Eve will play the baddie, in the war between Mammon and the Servants of Impecuniousness, Lord of Privation

So, who does everyone main in Justice 2?
>inb4 100 replies of "I'm waiting for White Ray DLC"

Was anyone else confused about the part where they bonded about how their mothers had different names?

I main Deathstorm, but i'm looking forward to them having Bo Rai Cho as the Non-Lethal Fight guest character.

The scareraven

Positive-Temperature

Blue Bowman

I play the Alex Jones costume of Power Ring.

left costumes all look great but the rigth once pretty bad

>Save PRTAS

I agree it needs saving. Ten fucking seasons and it's still shit. I can't believed this and Young Crime killed off Mean Titans Go.

>Ultraman turning good becuase jokester rescued his wife and stopped a nuke from going off

Those games are so fucking stupid, especially how Scaramochette starts working with Owlman. Once a narc, always a narc.

>Mean Titans Go
The fuck are you talking about? You mean the Juvie Giant Go? How do you fuck the name up that bad

How could he not? His solo movie raked in the bucks by the fuckton, and Ryans needs a success after that Livepool suckfest crashed and burned.

"Hi. I'm Jesse Quick and I'm the fastest man alive. Oh apart from all these heroic assholes who keep coming off the conveyor belt". No thanks.

Owlman came off like a total psychotic.

At least they got that part right.

How do we feel about 'Survivors Squad'? Is arthouse and superhero movies a feasible combo to you?

Sure, it was an artistic success, but how do you follow up something like that... and how do you crossover with later vehicles?

Yumi was such a great character, her backstory was tragic

Forward Quick going from Johnny's number 1 hater to fan was cheesy as fuck,granted I still get chills at the reveal that he saved Johnny's mom to make his life better

Owlman should NOT rape the Jokester!

You know he'd probably do it for free.